Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
ROAR Has a new President >

ROAR Has a new President

ROAR Has a new President

Old 12-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default ROAR Has a new President

Rick Wilson has resigned and Mike Queller is now the new President.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:15 AM
Tech Regular

So who is going to become the new VP?
Old 12-10-2005, 05:43 AM
Tech Champion

Don't know- I just got this information.Last time this happened I don't remember if they got another person . Anyway the President is up for election this coming november.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

While I have not reviewed it, I have been told the bylaws require the VP to fill in till the next election. I do not know how they fill in the VP position since we are 2 years away from elections.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by raffaelli
While I have not reviewed it, I have been told the bylaws require the VP to fill in till the next election. I do not know how they fill in the VP position since we are 2 years away from elections.
As with any opening in the Excomm, the President appoints a candidate and with approval of the Excomm members, takes the position.

The VP position is open and the promotions position will be open as of January 1, 2006.

contact Mike Queller at [email protected] if you feel you could be an asset to the ROAR excomm and are interested in joining the Excomm team.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BullFrog
Don't know- I just got this information.Last time this happened I don't remember if they got another person . Anyway the President is up for election this coming november.
This is true... last time this happened, T.Rex Baldwin held the President and VP position until the next election of VP.

I doubt that will happen this time.
Old 12-10-2005, 08:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I think we should get an injunction to keep Dawn on in her current "job" with roar.....

btw the way Dawn incase your not on again... thanks for the things you have done, and good luck in the future
Old 12-10-2005, 08:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mdoc
I think we should get an injunction to keep Dawn on in her current "job" with roar.....

btw the way Dawn incase your not on again... thanks for the things you have done, and good luck in the future

mdoc - thank you. Although, I am unable to remain in my position. My business is taking more of my time and its not fair to the ROAR membership to not be available.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
As with any opening in the Excomm, the President appoints a candidate and with approval of the Excomm members, takes the position.

The VP position is open and the promotions position will be open as of January 1, 2006.

contact Mike Queller at [email protected] if you feel you could be an asset to the ROAR excomm and are interested in joining the Excomm team.
So is the rule that you have had to have been a Regional director for ALL positions on the Excomm or just for President.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hopefully there will be some positive changes in ROAR for a change...
Old 12-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
Hopefully there will be some positive changes in ROAR for a change...

i agree with yah hopefully things will change because all Rick did was dig a deeper hole
Old 12-10-2005, 01:27 PM
JKA
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Brian Anthony
So is the rule that you have had to have been a Regional director for ALL positions on the Excomm or just for President.
The rule doesn't require that you have specifically been a regional director, but that you have been involved as either a regional director, committee member, etc for 1 year. I think it applies to both Pres and VP.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:17 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Does this mean we can finally talk to someone at ROAR with what is going to happen to the battery rules for 2006. Were only 22 days away and we don't know what is going on.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Danny/SMC
Does this mean we can finally talk to someone at ROAR with what is going to happen to the battery rules for 2006. Were only 22 days away and we don't know what is going on.
[email protected]
Old 12-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JKA
The rule doesn't require that you have specifically been a regional director, but that you have been involved as either a regional director, committee member, etc for 1 year. I think it applies to both Pres and VP.
yes, elected Excomm positions only. All others are appointed.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.