2006 WinterNats

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 WinterNats

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 07:06 AM
Tech Master

so is all this news fact or just a hear say . is there link for kyosho that they are on the team ?
Old 01-22-2006, 09:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Word is Aaron is now driving for Kyosho. He might have been offered a better deal then he had at Serpent. Brian has not published anywhere that is no longer with Serpent or that he is driving for anyone else, so he must still be with Serpent. Brandon is not running at Ft. Myers so it looks like maybe he isn't with Serpent either. Maybe someone from Serpent USA can comment on their new team structure. After putting 6 Serpents in the A-Main at the Nat's it would be a shame if they couldn't support a very good team.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

Well mcnally and berry were full rides with serpent and there both not running in ft myers and both are from the usa hmmm? I heard from a friend who knows berry so thats what i'm goin by but untill its confirmed i guess you can say somthing else and not listen to me like you are
Old 01-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by captian
so is all this news fact or just a hear say . is there link for kyosho that they are on the team ?
I believe hes only a 50/50 so they don't post those on there website. They don't even post the usa full rides just the international drivers but it has looked the same for years
Old 01-22-2006, 12:57 PM
Tech Master

Where are they leaving Serpent Dan D ? Are they going to Kyosho?..

There is a lot of poeple that waited to long to send their entries and will not be there because they did not meet the deadline.... Sorry
Old 01-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Tech Adept

Buran went to kyosho I just heard about mcnally and berry yesturday so i have no clue
Old 01-22-2006, 05:10 PM
Tech Master

so we will really not know untill they are seen with the new cars racing if they are not at this race . thats the safe bet
Old 01-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

So who is going to win the nats with this much hype and high level of competition.. Mikey, Paolo, Baker, Gray, Salven, SHimo, Johnson, Bertin, Tironi, Cuypers, Burch, Rick V. and Vanni..... SO many guys so little time left till the race... I am going with Salven.1/8th and Paolo in Sedan... A serpent sweep I predict...HAHA

Rafael

Give Pete at PNP a call so he can have anything you need at Winternats!!!!

PNP Hobbies 321-723-7318
Old 01-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Rangulo,
what car will you be running this race. Since you change brands like you change your underware ( once a month ). Maybe you'll have something for me this go around. ( only kidding bud ). Will you be pitting under the big top. Or will you be on the sidlines like me? This race is flying up on us fast. Hope you got your motors broken in. How many do you have for this race, ??? 6 or 7 ?
Old 01-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Tech Master

Hey Mark If I wrecked as much as you do I would have to change cars just to keep them running...... Kidding asdie I have 15 motors to go through to find the best one.. What do you think... Maybe I need 5 more...LOL I will be piting next to the Fabulous one...HEHE

Rangulo
Old 01-23-2006, 06:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

It is really to bad any RC racer is fully sponsored to race a certain brand of car. It would be much better if all RC racers were on the same playing field.
If someone buys a particular car and does well with it, that says a lot more to me than if someone is given something.

? Are you a real racer if you only race when someone pays for you to be at the race. If someone does not send you, then you do not go. Well in My opinion, you are not a really racer. You are a user. Thanks for not coming and talking up spots of racers who really want to be there and paying their own way. JMO.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:30 AM
Tech Master

That is a good point Thammer... Racing takes small wierd turns when a Professional races with amatures and claims to be the best... Pros probably should race with the Pros... The director of racing in Italy told me when I was there that they have a system for racers that seeds them in there classes depending on there driving ability... The Full factory drivers all drive together and the really good amatures race together and the novice guys race together.... Full factory drivers in Italy mean that you can make the A final in a world event or atleast make the Semi's at the worlds... No exceptions... That is a real good sytem for maintaining interest in the hobby.. Always gives the racer a goal to better themselves and drives the person to excellence..... Although I would love to race against Collari, he is the best in the world and would make no sense to race at his level when I have no chance of positive results and would be in the way.... There is not that many people in the USA that are at Worlds A final level... Maybe 5 total...
Old 01-23-2006, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmmm

how would you know when to move up if youve only raced lower shelf guys if you win that doesnt make you any more capable of moving up and competing different levels have different senarios im just curious
Old 01-23-2006, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

That is correct.. If after a year of racing in the class your part of the dominent drivers in that classes the organization allows the racer to move up to the next class.. It is not up to the driver to move up to the next class... There system does not allow the driver to promote himself just because he or she feels they are better than the drivers in their class or that they just want to race with the best drivers... They have to show they belong there.... There is no reason a lower main nationals driver should be racing with the A main guys just to have bragging rights..It is a system that works.. In Italy nitro racing is huge.. They can have events with 300 guys if they wanted... They have 70 permanent nitro facilities to race 1/8th and 200mm sedan
Old 01-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Default hmmm

thanx for reply

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.