Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

ok noted. coz the RTR bike is using 4AA batteries. anyway, since Muchmore can handle it, then i will use it back, this time liken razzor said, 0.2amp. i will try and see, coz yesterday at track, its reluctant to charge. and sat nite, only charged up to 700+ for a 1000mah pack. thanks guys.

oh, 1 very wierd thing with my muchmore is that when u charge battery using peak charge, u can't touch it or work near it, coz it will stop charging, by giving u error msg of peak cut, i think it might be caused by viration or watsoever. i wonder if anyone here use this charger, do u face the same problem?
Old 05-28-2007, 04:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Howdy Guys, just got back from the SA state titles. id like to shout out a big thanks to Frankie, and the SA crew of G4S's. thanks for the great friendly and hospitable atmosphere over the whole weekend. i struggled for setup and to get used to the track on the Friday. i only had 1 day to get it sorted as my stuff never arrived till Friday morning. so with just one days prep and testing i did manage to get into the 19's. i was sitting 7th after the first 2 heats. then the fast guys got their act together and i got pushed down to 10th after qualifying. we had a 10 in warm up before the Semi final on sunday morning, and i needed to finish top 2 to make the A Final. in the warm up i crashed the car real bad and no time to sort it out. bent the Exhaust up pretty bad and could ponly get that sorted. the car wasnt handling too well, but i had to race it like tit was, lol. i faught and had the lead for halfway through. gave up 1st place as the 2nd place guy was getting very erratic and looked like he was going to take me out big time. so i had a comfortable 2nd place finish. that got me in the A Final in 8th position. i just ran my own race , and made sure i finished the 30 min Final. i Finished 8th and was very good result for a new track and some very Hot Drivers showing up. Jessie Davis , and Peter Joanovic were the top 2 finishers, Peter Finished 3 in the Worlds last year. so a pleasing Trip to Little Hampton, and thanks again for the Crew to look after me and Frankies Pit Work all weekend. Maybe Next year ill do it all again.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:08 AM

Congrats Pattojnr.. this weekend 2nd round of Turkey Championship is held in Ankara.. Track is resurfaced and layout has changed and it's a tyre eating one ....with 42 shores in 10 mins tyre wear was 1.5 mm ! Seedings was not good because it was the first time for us to race there.. there was no time to practice. with some small tweaks like sway bars and tire shores MY G4S came alive

after quals we made C-final and in semi-finals we jumped to A-final! It was my first A-final experience and wow what an excitement!!! It was an 1-hour final and had to change tyres at 30 mins. My CRF 2007 was screaming and had no troubles with it..

Asil
Old 05-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Well Done Asil. 1 Hour race , man 30 mins was bad enough, did you get cramps standing there for 1 hour ? congrats on the A final .
Old 05-28-2007, 07:53 AM

thanks patto.. I forgot about my legs, my finger was awful

Asil
Old 05-28-2007, 07:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by asil
thanks patto.. I forgot about my legs, my finger was awful

Asil
Old 05-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Good run boys

Patto its always the case to settle in at a new track so a A-main placing is very good.

Asil ,well done !!
WOW 1hour mains must have been stressful but definately enjoyable
Were did you end up in the main ?

Good showing and fun had by G4S boys once again.
Gansei made the Bmain at FEMCA and placed 6 or 8th in the final.
Good run though for him considering teh company he was up with and his forst international event, cant wait for him to give us some feed back.

As i mentioned earlier muppet/Daz is running this coming weekend at the Tecrace 2007 in Spain, lets root for him too.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Tech Elite

Question guys .Whats happened to Serpentd ???
Miss him around here those informative paint tips and stuff.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:23 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by uniquexme
ok noted. coz the RTR bike is using 4AA batteries. anyway, since Muchmore can handle it, then i will use it back, this time liken razzor said, 0.2amp. i will try and see, coz yesterday at track, its reluctant to charge. and sat nite, only charged up to 700+ for a 1000mah pack. thanks guys.

oh, 1 very wierd thing with my muchmore is that when u charge battery using peak charge, u can't touch it or work near it, coz it will stop charging, by giving u error msg of peak cut, i think it might be caused by viration or watsoever. i wonder if anyone here use this charger, do u face the same problem?

My muchmore charger is exactly the same. If you look at it wrong it will peak cut...
Old 05-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by razzor
You know.........I was wondering the same Razzor.
I will try and make inquiry's.

I miss his wit and story's too. And those "short" (lol) posts of his.

Menace
Old 05-28-2007, 04:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by razzor
DUDES, I am still here man. I will always be a part of our G4S crew. Sorry I haven't been on in a bit, I have been focusing my attention on 1:8th scale the last month. I have recently purchaced the '06 Slide, Serpent '07 960 and the MOTONICA!! WOO HOO. My Motonica is laying next to me right now in pieces as I just received it on Friday. Plus I have been painting 10 1:8 bodies for me and a good friend for the Capital Classic at 301 raceway. So right now I am just taking a slight break from Touring and focusing on 1/8th is all. But don't fret as I will be racing the G4S with all of you as well.

I still watch our G4S thread almost daily, and been keeping up with everyones progress and updates. Like G4+ and all. I will post some of the bodies that I have been working on for this upcomming race, although they are the Lola style 1/8 scale bodies. But I promise to get on here more and start being part of the gang again. Honestly, things have just been hectic and busy is all. I trully miss communicating with all you guys!! Sounds like everyone is doing well, and congrats to everyone on there racing progress. Especially the most recent that I know of with Patto!!! Kick Ass my friend!!

Anyway guys, take care and keep lowering those lap times!!! Talk with you all VERY SOON. Later.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnny9s
My muchmore charger is exactly the same. If you look at it wrong it will peak cut...
LOL, i think we can't disturb the muchmore while its working. else she will be shy and peak cut. i thought that its only mine like that. keke. but my frenz one is ok wor. it doesn't peak cut no matter how u touch the car, battery, and even the charger. keke.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Serpentd
DUDES, I am still here man. I will always be a part of our G4S crew. Sorry I haven't been on in a bit, I have been focusing my attention on 1:8th scale the last month. I have recently purchaced the '06 Slide, Serpent '07 960 and the MOTONICA!! WOO HOO. My Motonica is laying next to me right now in pieces as I just received it on Friday. Plus I have been painting 10 1:8 bodies for me and a good friend for the Capital Classic at 301 raceway. So right now I am just taking a slight break from Touring and focusing on 1/8th is all. But don't fret as I will be racing the G4S with all of you as well.

I still watch our G4S thread almost daily, and been keeping up with everyones progress and updates. Like G4+ and all. I will post some of the bodies that I have been working on for this upcomming race, although they are the Lola style 1/8 scale bodies. But I promise to get on here more and start being part of the gang again. Honestly, things have just been hectic and busy is all. I trully miss communicating with all you guys!! Sounds like everyone is doing well, and congrats to everyone on there racing progress. Especially the most recent that I know of with Patto!!! Kick Ass my friend!!

Anyway guys, take care and keep lowering those lap times!!! Talk with you all VERY SOON. Later.
Good to hear from you! We were wondering
Sounds as though you have alot on your plate at the moment. Will be nice to see the bodies when you've done.
I hope you are well and the G4 is waiting patiently for your attention

Menace
Old 05-28-2007, 11:12 PM

guys, I have a problem with pulleys on my G4S.. before last race, I stripped down my car and realised that pulleys pin grooves were badly worn.. after some time they would strip. I've changed them before race and after the race I checked them and again their is so much play when I turn the pulleys while holding shafts..

Anyone having this problem? Is it my clutch setting that it engages suddenly and puts stress on pulley pin area??

I think it's time to buy alu. pulleys...

Asil
Old 05-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Serpentd

for sure its good to hear from ya champ - dont worry i have been a tab quiet myself still racing and OS TZ is still going but getting a tab tired now but ya get that!!!

i have had some time off racing, but waiting on the new bits from raceday so i can hopup the sucker!!!

Plus in the market for new engine aswell...

keep in touch D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.