Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 04:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Kodak Hodak]Hey Guys,

Well after many hours last night and today trying to solve this problem, i really should ave gone to the manual instructions and re-check the sway bar pre-loaders!!

All this time it was the sway bar pre-loaders that cause the front right to lift so much!!

Went to Toy000 house tonight and Rob dude, thanks so much buddy, your a champ and a guy with great experince!!! No wonder why i look upto you man!!!

No sweat dude always happy to help
Old 03-07-2007, 04:42 AM
Tech Rookie

thanks again rob, u need to get rid of that porsche its preety crap would be better if it had some cherry red flames but ill let it go because i look up to u
Old 03-07-2007, 04:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hmm a Porsche with pink flames AAHHH NO
Old 03-07-2007, 05:12 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by asil
guys, I'm on just edge of an important decision willing to buy crf 2007 engine.. did you use crf on G4S? ZOOM or AFM.. I'm not sure but I think you use this engine.. Can I use ufo clutch with this engine or I have to buy crf v6 clutch set or upgrade set.. Any ideas??

Asil
ZOOM might be on honeymoon so don't expect quick reply
Old 03-07-2007, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by vc05hdt
ZOOM might be on honeymoon so don't expect quick reply
OMG !! I forgot

Asil
Old 03-07-2007, 05:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hodak Kodak
thanks again rob, u need to get rid of that porsche its preety crap would be better if it had some cherry red flames but ill let it go because i look up to u

We have a FAKER, mmmh will be very very INTERESTING to find out the IP address with ease, the things i know in IT
Old 03-07-2007, 05:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by asil
guys, I'm on just edge of an important decision willing to buy crf 2007 engine.. did you use crf on G4S? ZOOM or AFM.. I'm not sure but I think you use this engine.. Can I use ufo clutch with this engine or I have to buy crf v6 clutch set or upgrade set.. Any ideas??

Asil
The CRF will work with the Kfactory red shoes and 1.8mm black spring.
The difference between the CRF clutch is that the material used is a hard
material.
What gansei has suggested is the Serpent yellow shoes which will also work
The key to the engine is hard clutch spring and a hard clutch shoe.
If you can then get the CRF shoes for the G4S then you are lucky .
I was looking at a Murnan mod CRF but because I couldnt get a CRF clutch decided against it.
A buddy has been trying different setups and we have found the std clutches to melt or wear faster with the CRF.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:42 AM

thanks razzor.. I've already ordered hard clutch spring and have a couple of yellow shoes in my pit bag.. BTW, I pre-ordered CRF 007' today.. will arrive in next week.. thanks to my LHS last night I checked out CRF manuel and break-in procedure is interesting.. start the engine and go !! on the track give small bursts of full throttle and gradually lean HSN.. after 5-6 tanks you're ready to go racing

Asil
Old 03-07-2007, 05:45 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
We have a FAKER, mmmh will be very very INTERESTING to find out the IP address with ease, the things i know in IT
damm you must be famous for someone to go through all the trouble to mirror you.

it really sad somebody just can't be themselves
Old 03-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Wayne1one
damm you must be famous for someone to go through all the trouble to mirror you.

it really sad somebody just can't be themselves
Sorry MADAGASCAR, thou thanks on the person that is acting as the FAKER "EP class boy up at LH.....!

Sorry Forum for the flame UP!!!

Last edited by Kodak Hodak; 03-07-2007 at 07:09 AM.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

Ok guys, i think i have showed pics galore, but hell its always good to have more!!!

Here is the body on the car, fitted and ready to go!

Nows its a matter of a good setup, test then race for this weekend

Enjoy Once again
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-img_2146.jpg   Team Magic G4-img_2144.jpg   Team Magic G4-img_2143.jpg   Team Magic G4-img_2138.jpg   Team Magic G4-img_2137.jpg  

Old 03-07-2007, 06:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

so what do i need to order to make it work?

Originally Posted by British Menace
Unfortunately they are the old style of clutch shoes and wont work with the new G4s clutch and ED trans' system.

I haven't acually put the two different sets next to each other but if memory servs, the older style are slightly bigger.

That could be where your problem lies.

Hope this helps.

Menace
Old 03-07-2007, 06:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
ill have the last laugh, i am sure its some MILKKY FAT TITTS local 16 year old looking for a laugh!!

Thou i cant wait to put nitro Fuel on his shoes, that will make him dance

Yeah it is sad for a mirror, its just a matter of time of contacting a moderator to find his IP address, as it will be from the same computer, and then the identy can be found!!

Not worried, i am acutally excitted
yer gee real mature im 16yo and i still dun say stuff like that. u are considered highly amoung g4s fans and owners, i dont say much anymore cos this thread went from realli good info and tips to just political rubbish that no1 wants to read about and that shit isnt even funny. ur damaging ur reputation not mine so mayb u should rethink ur words. mayb i should contact the mods and make them aware of the stuff u have been posting and see what they have to say bout this geee u claim RC is supposed to be fun where a bunch of mates get together and have some fun obviously ur contradicting urself and forget what u say. mate im in this for fun as most other rc drivers are and my driving mistake has caused all this its not like its unfixable i admited im in the wrong and i apologised what more do u want me to do if i could go back on it i would no doubt. but u put ur car on the track at ur own risk it states so in the rules and threating to smash me was way out of line a ppl have been made aware of this!!!!. but as if it has resorted to shit like this. no1 wants to read about and either do i.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:38 AM

what's going on here ?????
Old 03-07-2007, 06:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MaDaGAS CAR
yer gee real mature im 16yo and i still dun say stuff like that. u are considered highly amoung g4s fans and owners, i dont say much anymore cos this thread went from realli good info and tips to just political rubbish that no1 wants to read about and that shit isnt even funny. ur damaging ur reputation not mine so mayb u should rethink ur words. mayb i should contact the mods and make them aware of the stuff u have been posting and see what they have to say bout this geee u claim RC is supposed to be fun where a bunch of mates get together and have some fun obviously ur contradicting urself and forget what u say. mate im in this for fun as most other rc drivers are and my driving mistake has caused all this its not like its unfixable i admited im in the wrong and i apologised what more do u want me to do if i could go back on it i would no doubt. but u put ur car on the track at ur own risk it states so in the rules and threating to smash me was way out of line a ppl have been made aware of this!!!!. but as if it has resorted to shit like this. no1 wants to read about and either do i.

PM sent

Last edited by Kodak Hodak; 03-07-2007 at 07:22 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.