Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Well fellas the stuff i order friday from racedayhobbies got here to day,Thats some fast shipping!! but anyways i order this body and cant deside what color to go with so i need yall help on this one!! Its the prepainted one by the way...

Old 02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well the operation was successful - so this patient exhaust LIVES another day

cheers for the tips guys - me happy again!!!

notice a bit of stretch in the rear off the pipe, will this effect performance?
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-nova_1.jpg   Team Magic G4-nova_2.jpg  
Old 02-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by revo523
Well fellas the stuff i order friday from racedayhobbies got here to day,Thats some fast shipping!! but anyways i order this body and cant deside what color to go with so i need yall help on this one!! Its the prepainted one by the way...

Hmmm? What part of it is pre-painted? The stripes and design, you just need the main background color? I would need to see what the body looks like before you paint. Can you take a pic of it's current paint and all?

One tip on that body. I'm not sure what your track is like, but that body has less downforce compaired to the Lola style. However it's a faster body then the lola. Your body is good for Fast and flowing tracks. The Lola is better suited for fast tracks as well, but handles much better with sharper corners and switch backs etc. Don't get me wrong though, Both bodies are great bodies. They just work better then the other on different tracks is all.

Anyway, post some pics of that body so I can help give you some suggestions. For starters we want to think of lighter and brighter colors so you can see the car easier. Talk soon bro.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

My boat floats pretty well actually.

Whatever your problem is, it's not going to become my problem.

Months ago, I had a concern about certain things. I guess I don't have to wonder any longer....
Old 02-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
Well the operation was successful - so this patient exhaust LIVES another day

cheers for the tips guys - me happy again!!!

notice a bit of stretch in the rear off the pipe, will this effect performance?
Dude, that little bulge shouldn't show a change in performance at all. It may a little, but I doubt that you will notice it at all. Maybe the developer at Novarossi would notice somewhat, but he would probably be the only one.

Don't trip bro, you did an excellent repair bro! Especially for your first freeze job! Sweet!
Old 02-26-2007, 03:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z00M
My boat floats pretty well actually.

Whatever your problem is, it's not going to become my problem.

Months ago, I had a concern about certain things. I guess I don't have to wonder any longer....
ZOOM, what are you talking about bro? Please fill us in, cause this sounds like the PM stuff you were bringing up. By all means you can keep this stuff to yourself, but if you are going to post it, expect people like me to ask about it. And this is not by any means to piss you off dude. We don't have some side conspiracy that you tend to assume sometimes against you. You often act as though the WORLD is against you. I don't understand why you get so defensive all the time. Dude, you really need to lighten up and have a bit more fun. Poking at people can be fun and harmless. I just don't want to hear about you having a heart attack by seeming so uptight and stressed. Dude, just relaxe and enjoy a bit more. Life is too short dude.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Tech Master

If you knew me Mr serpent dude you would know I'm a fun guy. But if people want to post stuff and be internet warriors then I'm happy to play along too. If I make a post to legitimately respond to someone's question or comments and all I see is sarcastic replies and comments then so be it. For those people they obviously think it's funny or whatever, but it doesn't bother me at all. I could come on here and hack apart the spelling and moronic comments but I choose to live and let live. If someone directs something towards me then I'll respond.

Don't be concerned about me not having fun.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

If you knew me Mr serpent dude you would know I'm a fun guy. But if people want to post stuff and be internet warriors then I'm happy to play along too. If I make a post to legitimately respond to someone's question or comments and all I see is sarcastic replies and comments then so be it. For those people they obviously think it's funny or whatever, but it doesn't bother me at all. I could come on here and hack apart the spelling and moronic comments but I choose to live and let live. If someone directs something towards me then I'll respond.

Don't be concerned about me not having fun.

Okay bro. I gotcha! Just wanted to make sure that everything is cool is all. And yes sarcasm can come in lots of forms. As with you and me for example, since we have never really chated together it is sometimes difficult to know where the other is comming from. I know of a few of my friends that if you ever heard us have a conversation you might think we were total enemies when the opposite it actually true.

By the way bro, you never posted a pic of your car and body. I am probably bringing this up because we have our first race of the season scheduled this Sunday the 4th and I still NEED to do a few paint schemes. I have just been busy with huge changes at my office (owner/operator) so stress and all goes along with that. Plus being sick has sucked ass! Now I am against time with getting all my crap ready. I am still waiting for my 1:8th scale and M11 plus a whole transportation box filled with my race crap from UPS that my raceing partner from California was suppose to send last week. He's had that shit since October when we raced in Vegas. So with my head being filled with all this bummer stuff, I am struggling on paint schemes. I hate simple schemes, but sort of facing that just to get by for now. Sorry to go off dude. All is cool. At least I keep telling myself that.

Welp, I better start drawing up some paint scemes. Talk at you later.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

I posted a pic a while back. The same time as when I put my avatar. Not sure what page it's on. As I said though, mine is nothing special and shouldn't be used as a how-to for painting
Old 02-26-2007, 05:03 PM
Tech Master

The pic is attached to post 4225 on page 141.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

The pic is attached to post 4225 on page 141.

Dude, thanks man. I appreciate you taking the time to look that up for me. Even though I never copy a paint scheme, Looking at someones colors and combo of stuff, I start to get ideas to sort of kickstart my designing mode. Ya know? If I don't paint for a few months then my brain gets lazy on creativity and trying new things. I'll keep you guys posted on how my painting goes tonight even though it will be boring stuff. Thanks again ZOOM! Later!
Old 02-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Ok guys, here is my simple and BORING paint scheme #1. I just drew it up quick and took pics of the colors I plan on using. Will keep posting as I progress. I need to do a few more bodies tonight as well. Might take a few hours. Hard to say. Don't give me hard time because these will only be my starter bashers for now. Will do cool stuff in near future. Later for now!!!
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-my-g4s-paint-schemes-001.jpg   Team Magic G4-my-g4s-paint-schemes-002.jpg   Team Magic G4-my-g4s-paint-schemes-003.jpg  
Old 02-26-2007, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Ok guys, here is my simple and BORING paint scheme #1. I just drew it up quick and took pics of the colors I plan on using. Will keep posting as I progress. I need to do a few more bodies tonight as well. Might take a few hours. Hard to say. Don't give me hard time because these will only be my starter bashers for now. Will do cool stuff in near future. Later for now!!!

oi oi thats sik D - man cant wait for the finish product WICKED man!!!

Keep me updated bro!!! Luv ya work
Old 02-26-2007, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Here's my ride, complete with dirt from Sunday

here his car again - the SMURF i mean SURF mobile cool waves man howya do this effect?

thou interesting colour thats for sure, are they spots aswell on the car like cant work it out!!!

What sort of theme is this as its always good to be differant!!!

Last edited by Kodak Hodak; 02-26-2007 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kodak Hodak
here his car again - the SMURF i mean SURF mobile cool waves man howya do this effect?

thou interesting colour thats for sure, are they spots aswell on the car like cant work it out!!!

What sort of them is this as its always good to be differant!!!

I never really thought of it as a wave thing. Told ya I wasn't too clever with the paint. I just made a template out of cardboard with wavy lines and a curl at the end and held the template over the body while I sprayed and lined up the different edges. to try and come up with a pattern. Didn't quite work out as I had seen it in my head. I failed art class at school and I can't say using a single action airbrush has improved me any since then. I was happy with the front grill, that's about it.

I think the tiny dots in the pic are dirt/dust.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.