Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 12:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Merry Christmas to you too, also thanks for helping me decide what car to get. My fiancee and Mom got me the K Factory KV-1 RTR. So hopefully I can race at t he winternats instead of just watching.

-Brandon
Old 12-25-2005, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Merry Christmas all of you guys !!!

Santa Claus got me a Tamiya TNX PRO (my wife listened in a lot of phone calls taling good about this monster truck so she got one for me .... weeeee !!!) ...

Pat
Old 12-26-2005, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Motorman
Well heres the announcement I said was comming. After 5 years I am severing my support for RD Logics as a consultant. (At many times I spoke for and promoted them but was never employed by them) I have been asked to Distribute all Team Magic/KFactory for all cars and Hard Racing tool products under my own distribution company and after several months of negotiation I have agreed. (note I did not say I was exclusive) Where RD plans to go with their distribution of TM and any sponsorships I do not know it is their business. I wish them well. I will be happy to support any needs your local hobby shops in the USA have so that you can get the product you need when you need it. As soon as the site is up I will provide you a link. We will also see you at the races to support you.

Dennis Richey
Phenix Distributing USA

PS mongooses are basically G4 evo's so any needs you have we can cover. We will also only be covering the US market. Other markets have distributors and it is not our business to meddle in their market.
Motorman plz do not get mad at me this is just a question. Are you saying you will ask for more money for the car than others in US? per your above posts.
Old 12-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Tech Elite

Just to share my happiness !!

My wife will take pictures when we get back tomorrow night to our home, this pics are from my mom's house :

Me and my wife (and you can see my doughter playing with her new GameBoy Advance) :

cya !! ...
Old 12-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

What a lucky and happy man
Old 12-26-2005, 05:49 PM
Tech Master

XRC the answer is no. I am not going to be a retailer I am a distributor. The hobby shops will set their prices based on whatever their markup is. The street numbers I quoted are based on the upper end of where I figure dealers will price them. It could be at those numbers or less depending on the shops own internal workings and their established markups. What we won't be doing is any ebay selling or market flooding with direct customer sales because that hurts the store fronts and makes it more difficult to get shops to carry our product so they have it when the customer wants it. What we will be doing some of in the beginning is taking paid preorders for products from customers. These sales will be delivered through the hobby shop of the customers choice and the dealer markup paid to the shop of their choosing. This connects us to the shop. This connection allows the shop to connect with us so they know where to go for the customers parts needs. If anything you will see some things come down in price through the shops. I can say tha price of the base car is going up. I know that there was one shop in cali that was selling mongoose kits for 200 dollars I can tell you that you can't even touch a G4S for that price from the factory now before it even gets to a distributor.
The plus part is we will have K factory for MBX5,777,NTC3,V1R V1RR,RRR MTX3&4 all under one roof along with the G4S and support parts for all its predecessors all under one roof. The customers and shops won't have to deal with looking for a one stop source anymore. As of today we are taking preorders for G4S cars for delivery in the middle of feb. If you have interest drop us an email. I don't want to get into the business of being sales in this thread so this will be my only post about it. We will have a website soon with shops that are already attached to us with an state locater.

I much prefer to discuss the car, setup and successes here.
Does this answer your question? if not please be more specific and I'll see if I can clarify things more.

Last edited by Motorman; 12-26-2005 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-26-2005, 06:13 PM
Tech Master

tabushi nice rig
Old 12-26-2005, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

finished red car
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-redone.jpg  
Old 12-26-2005, 09:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

finished red car
Hot~ Hot~ Hot~~
Old 12-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Tech Adept

Default THE MAGIC

THE MAGIC IN THAT RED RIG IS outstanding
Old 12-27-2005, 06:05 AM

finished red car
Thats a nice car. I've always liked red.

R U gonna do the G4S the same?
Old 12-27-2005, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

No I'll prpbably run the S as it is. I had that guy who was advertising annodizing services in here do the recolor. I just wanted a red one. Some things worked out good and some things did not.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tabushi
Just to share my happiness !!
Me and my wife (and you can see my doughter playing with her new GameBoy Advance) :

cya !! ...
That's the good life Tabuchi ...
Old 12-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Tech Adept

Default goosein

hopefully things will be good for TM also im selling mongoose throwback jerseys happy new years to all
Old 12-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Tech Master

Here it is the real deal.
all the detail. check the cool plug in socket for the battery for no switch needed.

3mm Aluminum 7075 Chassis (w/downside belt tensioner)

Carbon Radio Plate (large servo and receiver space)

Cage Structure

Carbon Transponder Holder

Full ST Steel Suspension Hinge Pin

Dual Lay-down Servo Design

Single Bell Crank Steering Design

Hard Coated One Piece Alum. Front One-Way/Solid Axle Set (w/alum. pulley)

Hard Outdrives

4MM Front Carbon Shock Tower

Rear Carbon Shock Tower (w/alum. quick diff release mount)

Aluminum One Piece Engine Mount

UFO Clutch Set (the best clutch set at the market)

Front Dual Adjustable Anti-Roll Bar Set

Rear Dual Adjustable Anti-Roll Bar Set

Super Hard Front Universal Joint

Lightweight mainshaft

Hard Coated Aluminum Lightweight Middle Shaft

K Factory Competition Belts

Special 800mah Receiver Battery Pack Included

Alum. Hex Wheel Adapter

Special Receiver Battery Pack Wire Design

Alum. Antenna Rod Holder

Alum. Pipe Holder

Alum. Pivot Ball Nut & Teflon Washer

Full Hard 3 MM Steel Screws (use with hex wrench)
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-g4s_1_800.jpg   Team Magic G4-g4s_2_800.jpg   Team Magic G4-g4s_3_800.jpg   Team Magic G4-g4s_4_800.jpg  

Last edited by Motorman; 12-27-2005 at 08:37 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.