Search

NEW XRAY T2

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Dealing with a British Dealer I can vouch for this!! LOL

EA
We would rather get it out in the open, rather than do it behind peoples backs, thats weak.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I still like ya Andy. Even if you are British and don't buy twist off beer
Old 03-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
I still like ya Andy. Even if you are British and don't buy twist off beer
thats ok, the bracket where the fire extinguisher should have been was a perfect opener.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Tech Elite

Where it should have been.....blahahahahahahahahaaha

Jesus that hotel sucks.....
Old 03-01-2006, 08:16 AM
Tech Adept

David did you switch from Brahma to DC to Br00d?
Old 03-01-2006, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (94%+)

hey dave curious what happened with the dc thing
Old 03-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

Wow you guys really should PM me with this stuff lol

Ok here is what happened. Curtis is a super nice guy and has great stuff. But at the track here they don't allow Atlas based motors for some reason. I don't get the rule, something about them not being avalible to everyone which isn't true cause every tuner out there has them. Anyways so that kept me out of the stock and 19t classes and thats all they really race there. It wasn't fair to Curtis for me to not to run his stuff and have something else in my car. I explained it to him and he understood.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cvt01
I saw a new (maybe prototype) topdeck on a team driver's car. He used it at the snowbirds. It looked LIKE (!!!!!!) this http://www.rc50.com/modules.php?name...290&fullsize=1 with the extra holes for extra stands but there were grooves in it just as the stock one and it was not "cut through" between the screws.... hard to explain but it looked good ... He aslo had alu rear uprights from xray... and speedtech has 6 degre c-hubs on stock, I consider those as option parts too.
this was ralph burchs car from the novak touring car champs, this was the prototype car that he recieved way before the race to test with, thats why some of the parts look different.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Tech Adept

I just recently purchased a Xray T2 I plan to run the stock and 19T class can anyone (PM) me there setups for (asphalt with foam tires) what compound tires should I use for a (med bite asphalt track) and what (tire traction should )I use and (shock oil and pistons) etc,etc,...I looked on the Xray site and I did not see any setups for asphalt with foam tires also I heard you have to gear differnently (going to a bigger pinion) and as for gearing can anyone tell me how to gear these three motors for foam tires

what pinion and spur :

Im racing on a med sized asphalt track with med bite

Monster Stock

Trinity C2 19t

Reedy quad Mag 19t

Id prefer a pinion and spur rather than giving me a ratio or rollout if thats not to much to ask any help would be greatly appreciated

Dag... can anyone help me
Old 03-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by noline
I just recently purchased a Xray T2 I plan to run the stock and 19T class can anyone (PM) me there setups for (asphalt with foam tires) what compound tires should I use for a (med bite asphalt track) and what (tire traction should )I use and (shock oil and pistons) etc,etc,...I looked on the Xray site and I did not see any setups for asphalt with foam tires also I heard you have to gear differnently (going to a bigger pinion) and as for gearing can anyone tell me how to gear these three motors for foam tires

what pinion and spur :

Im racing on a med sized asphalt track with med bite

Monster Stock

Trinity C2 19t

Reedy quad Mag 19t

Id prefer a pinion and spur rather than giving me a ratio or rollout if thats not to much to ask any help would be greatly appreciated

Dag... can anyone help me
You might want to search the XRAY forum online setup sheets.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by highwayman
has x-ray solved the problems previously mentioned in this thread?

thanks - jason
Well? I checked the X-ray forum and noticed that recent questions concerning these problems are skipped over or just pain ignored. There is constant reference to the one post about the uprights.

I'm not mad, just curious.

Has X-ray identified the toe issue? Are there any plans to fix it? Are the currently availble rear uprights made to new tolerances or are they the same as the kit ones? Are the uprights even the problem?

Thanks,
Deric
Old 03-01-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

my kit came with no problems such as rear toe-in or chassis tweak
Old 03-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by R/C Anonymous
my kit came with no problems such as rear toe-in or chassis tweak
I understand that some kits had no problems. I also understand that X-ray has acknowledged that some kits DID come with problems. I'm just curious why there has been no other "official" word from X-ray.

My car has no tweak issues. The rear toe is off by a little less than 1 degree. I have shimmed it. While waiting for parts for my RDX (go figure) I finally got the chance to run the T-2. I think it's a great car. Better than the RDX? I don't know. Is it stronger than the RDX? I don't think so. I've broke parts on the T-2 also - fortunately they were available.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)

Brit why don't you move to complaining at the RDX forums. You sold your car and move on...

Back to productive talk about set ups and tips to making your T2 faster....
Old 03-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stumper1
Has X-ray identified the toe issue? Are there any plans to fix it? Are the currently availble rear uprights made to new tolerances or are they the same as the kit ones? Are the uprights even the problem? Deric

Xray has infact posted regarding the tolerances on SOME of the rear hubs as having been off. They were in the process of correcting the issue and producing corrected hubs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.