Wiki Posts
Search

NEW XRAY T2

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 07:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
For the guys sitting there with broken T2's and sad faces, you could always work on precision mousing skills while you're bored with nothing to do.

Mouse Precision Game
dam game!
Old 01-24-2006, 08:03 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

For the guys sitting there with broken T2's and sad faces, you could always work on precision mousing skills while you're bored with nothing to do.

Mouse Precision Game
DAMN IT...dont touch the walls!! I think I messed in my pants!!

EA
Old 01-24-2006, 08:11 AM
Tech Addict

Guys, whining for parts really gets boring and it is also pathetic. You are adults deal with it... Your car is broken? Can't get it fixed? Then go have some fun with your family they will appreciate it

Coming here to throw shit at Xray don't make the plane/customs/distributon etc any faster.
Old 01-24-2006, 08:17 AM
Tech Addict

I crashed the living crap out of mine over the last three weeks and have not broken anything! Touch wood! The only thing I broke was the molded sway bar ball, when I was twisting the ball cup off. Other than that the car is tough, and I love it! It got me a TQ in 19T and a win in stock over the weekend. Thanks for the power Brood and SMC!

ps: We have two T2's in stock at PM Hobbycraft in Calgary Alberta Canada. $519.99 CDN. If you guys want a kit for parts?
Old 01-24-2006, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by cvt01
Guys, whining for parts really gets boring and it is also pathetic. You are adults deal with it... Your car is broken? Can't get it fixed? Then go have some fun with your family they will appreciate it

Coming here to throw shit at Xray don't make the plane/customs/distributon etc any faster.
it just the way we are..... we want what we want and there just no stopping us. as for family im an orphin and have none do any rich familys want to adopt a thirty four year old whiner with a broken xray
Old 01-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BritRacer
I did the same thing, wonder if this is going to be an issue with this car, I have never heard of anyone breaking a shock before
This means you have never raced an Xray or raced against one. Its pretty comon to have the plastic shock body break. The aluminum shock bodies was the 1ST upgrade I made for my Xray cars.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)

I have raced with my Xray for over a year and never broke a shock or even seen any of the dozen Xrays at out track break a shock.

I broke the plastic front blades and one 2mm chassis. Thats it.
Old 01-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BritRacer
I did the same thing, wonder if this is going to be an issue with this car, I have never heard of anyone breaking a shock before
I did! Somebody drove into me an my shock of my FK'05 was gone. But it is rare. BTW the shocks of a T1 fit without a problem!
Old 01-24-2006, 11:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The shocks fit, but they are different. The T2 shocks center the piston in the shock body. Take a T2 shock body and compare it to a T1 sie by side...you'll see the difference.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:10 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by TeamButter
The shocks fit, but they are different. The T2 shocks center the piston in the shock body. Take a T2 shock body and compare it to a T1 sie by side...you'll see the difference.
Okok, forgotten to say: Use a pair of T1 shocks untill you can get the new T2 shocks. But watch out they are different.

I tried to shorten my reaction, but left some critical info out of it.

Gr.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:16 AM
Tech Master

ok guys the prototype top plate is done and i will have it tommorw morning if everything fits like it is supposed to (which it will )they will be cut tommorw afternoon and i will have them asap so when frank calandra tell me how much i will let everyone know ..

mark smyka
Old 01-24-2006, 01:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It's lame for them to be upfront about their parts situation before selling you a car? Hold on, let me make sure I've got this right:

XRay: Here's our fancy new car. We're going to sell the kits, so you can buy one if you'd like, but please be aware that we're not going to have spare parts available immediately. We'll get parts into the distribution chain as quickly as we're capable of doing so.

Drivers: Horray, a new car from our Overlord!
Drivers: I ordered mine. Me too! OMG me too! WTFROFLOMGBBQ I ordered mine!!!1shiftone!
Drivers: My kit is here. It's so beautiful, I can't wait to drive it.
Drivers: It drove great, right into the wall. Now it's broken and there are no parts.
Drivers: You suck XRay, how dare you sell me this car before spares were available.
Drivers: You're the great Overlord, you must protect us from ourselves.

XRay: STFU

Okay, I see your point. You guys are right, XRay is just terrible for this parts situation. Clearly they deserve your ire.

Thats funny right there, i dont care who you are...

- DaveW
Old 01-24-2006, 01:30 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by litespeed-dom
Does anyone knows where which hobby shop on the West Coast that has a T2 in stock? Looking for one.

TIA!

Dom
you got one now....Have fun.....
Old 01-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

That sound great Smyka. Let us know how it works.

Also I heard from another racer who was at the Magma race this past weekend in Canada that Mike Blackstock actually split his T2 chassis in a crash and luckily he had another one. But get this I heard the new graphite chassis he replaced it with was a 3mm not a 2.5mm which is crazy. Because this car was supposed to be able to run on asphault and then be able to hit up a carpet track with a couple of changes. Just thought i'd let you all know that. 3mm chassis huh...
Old 01-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Tech Initiate

It's lame for them to be upfront about their parts situation before selling you a car? Hold on, let me make sure I've got this right:

XRay: Here's our fancy new car. We're going to sell the kits, so you can buy one if you'd like, but please be aware that we're not going to have spare parts available immediately. We'll get parts into the distribution chain as quickly as we're capable of doing so.

Drivers: Horray, a new car from our Overlord!
Drivers: I ordered mine. Me too! OMG me too! WTFROFLOMGBBQ I ordered mine!!!1shiftone!
Drivers: My kit is here. It's so beautiful, I can't wait to drive it.
Drivers: It drove great, right into the wall. Now it's broken and there are no parts.
Drivers: You suck XRay, how dare you sell me this car before spares were available.
Drivers: You're the great Overlord, you must protect us from ourselves.

XRay: STFU

Okay, I see your point. You guys are right, XRay is just terrible for this parts situation. Clearly they deserve your ire.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.