Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
A reminder--STAY AWAY FROM SWAMPTRKT4!!--David Sousa >

A reminder--STAY AWAY FROM SWAMPTRKT4!!--David Sousa

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A reminder--STAY AWAY FROM SWAMPTRKT4!!--David Sousa

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 07:08 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Default A reminder--STAY AWAY FROM SWAMPTRKT4!!--David Sousa

Since the forum moderator locked my thread for swamptrkt4(no, I don't know why, and they won't respond to my emails), I guess I'll start another one for him.
Here is some dialog from some pm's that he was sending me at the end of October. This guy is unbelievable!! First class liar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamptrkt4

Brad,
In reply to you comment in the post i did for racing batteries the gt7 i have not used yet. But come to think of it i feel we should stop this and come to some type of agreement on this i am willing to send you 75 for it seeing how the switch was heat shrinked and spliced so if you take the offer i would like you to please leave me alone and stop saying i am a theif and liar..
The reason why it has taken me so long to write to you is cause i was pissed at how you just went of and said i was a theif and liar so with this please get back to me

This was my response:

Hi David;
I would accept that offer David, and to show you that I am as fair as I can be, I would accept $65.00 as payment for it instead of $75.00, because I gave $65.00 for it in trade from my friend.
I would also be more than happy to post in all the threads that you have indeed taken care of the situation. And, if you want your Pro-reverse speed control back, I would gladly send that back to you as well, so it can be repaired. LMK...

Thanks, Brad

From Davey again:

No brad if you want have it repaired and send me the bill i will do that for you also now i will need the shipping address please and you can expect it mid week next week seeing how i am not at home i am in seattle washington working so please i wouls like to say sorry and i am a pig headed jerk

My response again:

David;
No, theirs no need for me to end up with your repaired speed control and still be paid for mine, so if you want, I'll just send yours back to you.
My address is still;
Brad Wyldes
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I appreciate this David, and I certainly will take back ANY comments I have made to you or about you when this is all cleared up. And I will do it where everyone can read it, so it clears your reputation of this whole deal.

Thanks again, Brad

From Davey again:

Brad,
thanks cause as you know that the rc community is so small i just hate having this kind of stuff said about me and look i shall reply to the post you make as me saying i was a jerk and i will say sorry to all i have insulted and lets just enjoy our hobby...
Plus he question for you do you own a xxx-4 by any chance????

My response again:

That sounds like an awesome plan David!!
I have never owned an electric 4wd yet. Really, that's the only kind of land going r/c that I have never had, but I sure would like to have one of those BJ4's someday...

Thanks, Brad

From Davey again;

Brad sorry i can't get it out till next week but it shall be there 65 dollars. Now for the 4wd yes the bj4 is sweet i drove one last week and it was awesome but i must say the losi xxx-4 is sweet also i just picked one up and let me tell you it is the most fun i have had since i got my 1/8th scale..

Brad you have a safe and awesome day and once again i am sorry for the whole problem i was wrong and i hope you can forgive me

Dave

This guy is probably the biggest liar I have ever personally dealt with!! I'm sure there are worse liars out there, but for me, ol Davey takes the cake! You're a pathetic excuse for a human being Davey, and remember, what comes around goes around, and you better hope that we don't meet by chance...

Let's remember here on the forum, that swamptrkt4 is now going by tlxxx4driver same person...

Here is a link to another thread about him, when he was under his previous name of swampttrkt4

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...ght=swamptrkt4

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 11-16-2006 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Thanks for the Feedback! I did follow the previous thread and my guess is it got locked/closed due to the bickering within the thread. (just a guess, not affiliated with rctech what so ever). I have doubts that things will get resolved but good luck either way.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

That's unfortunate WYLD. Funny thing is SWAMP pm'd me saying how dumb I was going to look when he fixed the problem.

FREE BUMP
Old 11-17-2005, 09:09 AM

eri3f0g---Ya, you're probably right, I was getting pretty sarcastic in the other thread, But I still don't know that I think it was reason to close the thread. Oh well, live and learn...Thanks for the well-wishes too!

Jamescam---Ya, I remember you saying that in the other thread...turns out now to be even more funny!

I waited about three weeks after he sent the first pm saying he was going to make it right, before starting this new thread. I tried to believe him, and believe IN him for that matter, only to be let down again....It's sad really...the whole situation....all the lies....that people can be the way he is...it's all just really sad....

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 11-20-2005 at 06:45 PM.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:44 PM

Bump for you Davey....
Old 11-20-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Rule #1....If they Can't Spell......Don't Deal with them
Old 11-20-2005, 07:05 PM

It's funny that you would mention that...That's one of the things I watch for now...lol...

To late though huh??
Old 11-25-2005, 07:41 AM

Thanksgiving bump for you Davey.
You and Thanksgiving kinda go together----You should be thankful for the esc you stole from me----I had turkey yesterday-----now today, I'm writing about one on here .... (that would be YOU Davey in case you couldn't figure that out...)

It's funny Davey, you're on this site all the time, but you can't respond to my PM's. Why is that Davey?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.....
Old 12-06-2005, 05:54 PM

Bump again for you Davey.....
Old 12-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I hope this works out for you Brad, It is stuff like this that makes it hard to sell or buy stuff without everyone worring about getting ripped off.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by rc_boy
I hope this works out for you Brad, It is stuff like this that makes it hard to sell or buy stuff without everyone worring about getting ripped off.
Thanks rc_boy, I'm not holding my breath that's for sure...

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a list of things that I watch for anymore when I am buying something off of here. Sometimes it doesn't matter how good a deal it is, or if it's just what I am looking for, I'll just pass on it if it doesn't meet the things on my "list". Sad that it has come to that now....

This deal here that I got ripped off on, had red flags all over it, but I chose to ignore them----not anymore....lol.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:39 AM

bump!
Old 12-21-2005, 08:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (88%+)

hey wyld, sorry to hear about your misfortune, How far away is this guy? If he's not too far away, i'd go to his house and kick his @$$....
Old 12-21-2005, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by megasaxon
hey wyld, sorry to hear about your misfortune, How far away is this guy? If he's not too far away, i'd go to his house and kick his @$$....
He's alot closer to you than he is to me. I'm in Iowa, and he's in Revere, Mass.
Believe me, if I were closer to him we would've already been together and "discussed" it!!! I told him that life has a funny way of working sometimes, and you end up seeing someone that you never thought you would.....I can only hope that I get that opportunity to "discuss" this with him someday face to face....
He's a loser and he knows it, at least I get that satisfaction......
Old 12-21-2005, 09:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (88%+)

ya too bad he's not closer, lol. Its too bad that you can't trust everyone on these sites. There are so many good guys that always do everything in there power to make sure there deal goes smoothly, yet still so many people that have to stoop to a level of ripping complete strangers off over the internet. Maybe some day there will be a way to police the transactions better and eliminate being ripped off...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.