Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fullthrottle Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2011, 11:53 AM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

bill, need some mod stuff for the wkend. where u livin these days? able to pick them up and give u green? thx

-R
Old 01-20-2011, 01:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

guys we have the site updated so team drivers and log on to order

so please e-mail me and i will send you the user name and password

by the way we had alot of wins this past weekend and A main runs at the CRC race in NY even me out of 25 drivers in 13.5 class finshed 6 th in the A
Old 01-22-2011, 07:52 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by 303slowdown
Can someone help me with esc settings on a tekin rs for 17.5 1s oval class I'm going to a oval race in Omaha next weekend and have no idea for settings or roll out. Oh yah motor will be a ftm duo 2
Thanks in advance
Ryan
call me and i can help

guys the lipos are doing very well 5500 50c and the 5800 60s

ftm now has a new lipo coming out the ZOMBIE 5800 AT 65C

SILVER BACK IS ALL HANDS DOWN we have about 40 packs running at
the snow birds

we have more DUO3 in stock 17.5 13.5 10.5 all turns in mods
also we have tested the ftm motor and we hare very happy with it
i will have some free ones to send out to team drivers for more testing hit me up with a pm

also we are looking for some new team drivers please e-mail me
we even started a team web site pleae contact me to add to site
and your you user name and pass word to sign one to order
we have much going on for the year 2011
Old 01-23-2011, 07:54 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Bill, call me. You need to pay your bills first before promoting your stuff. Gone unpaid for four months and counting...no more excuses.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
Bill, call me. You need to pay your bills first before promoting your stuff. Gone unpaid for four months and counting...no more excuses.
i tryed calling you pic up the dam phone
Old 01-23-2011, 11:29 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wrd47
i tryed calling you pic up the dam phone
Bill, thanks for the call and the effort in trying to get this resolved. Hopefully, we put it to bed this week. Thank you.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:16 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Bill my DUO2 is still running great like the first day I ran it. For a 17.5 in are SCT class it has monster rip and I get comments every week on how fast it goes. It really does run great. Finished 2nd out of 26 in are 17.5 SCT class and won last weekend. My FTM tuned 17.5 lays it down.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:49 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by wyd
Bill my DUO2 is still running great like the first day I ran it. For a 17.5 in are SCT class it has monster rip and I get comments every week on how fast it goes. It really does run great. Finished 2nd out of 26 in are 17.5 SCT class and won last weekend. My FTM tuned 17.5 lays it down.
good job

also got a report from team driver tim G.
BTW, took TQ and Win in stock this weekend. And I qualified 3rd in Mod and ended up forth after all rounds. My first 2 rounds of mod were not that good, but the 3rd came back. I was running a 10.5 boosted while most other were 4.5 5.0 motors. E-MAIL great job guys
Old 01-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Tech Addict

Bill, thanks for the call and the effort in trying to get this resolved. Hopefully, we put it to bed this week. Thank you.
ya hope you like the motor and batts
Old 01-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wrd47
good job

also got a report from team driver tim G.
BTW, took TQ and Win in stock this weekend. And I qualified 3rd in Mod and ended up forth after all rounds. My first 2 rounds of mod were not that good, but the 3rd came back. I was running a 10.5 boosted while most other were 4.5 5.0 motors. E-MAIL great job guys
Yea, Bill, needed to catch up on sleep. ANother great weekend. We ran our 4th leg of the NWIC series this weekend up in Kenniwick WA. Saturday we ran 4 rounds of Qualifing. After the 2nd round I was able to take the TQ spot and stepped it up a little more in the 3rd round. 4Th was again a little rough for me but was able to hold onto my TQ spot by 4sec. Sunday we ran triple A's and I was able to win the first 2 mains and sit out the 3rd. BTW was running the Original D3 I got when they first came out( No hash marks) And also my first weekend running the new SILVERBACK batteries. I had no lack of power and many comments about how much I DID have.

I also tried running mod. Ran the same car and was switching to a 10.5 motor boosted. I did not to as good as I would have liked but still not bad.
I ended qualifing 3rd and ended up in 4th after I messed up my first 2 rounds of mains.

Next up will be the Regionals and the ROAR Nationals not to far after!

Tim
Old 01-26-2011, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hay have you gotten any of my emails ive sent you?
Old 01-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hello all. Just wanted to say hello to all my old friends and new faces at Full Throttle. I have been out of the RC scene for the past 6 years and with the wife permission have started to race again. I believe I was actually the first driver that raced for Full Throttle and for a short period of time was actually the team manager. Bill has been kind enough to take me back on the team even though I have been away for so long, and have not been able to prove my worthiness at this point. For everything I thank you Bill.

Running for FT allows me the confidence in knowing that I am using the best product available along with the crazy power and excellent service. This lets me concentrate on what is needed the most......wheel time!!!!

Again I would like to thank Bill for the power and generosity. I would also like to thank Brian Reigle (WYD) for his help getting me back on the track and all the track-side shenanigans. I had about 30 smart comments for Reigle right now but I'll save them for later.

Jeff Mohn
Old 01-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Super bowl sunday Bill .. Make sure the chicks are there ! Bowie likes em big and plumpy..
Old 01-26-2011, 09:13 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gatrbite
Hello all. Just wanted to say hello to all my old friends and new faces at Full Throttle. I have been out of the RC scene for the past 6 years and with the wife permission have started to race again. I believe I was actually the first driver that raced for Full Throttle and for a short period of time was actually the team manager. Bill has been kind enough to take me back on the team even though I have been away for so long, and have not been able to prove my worthiness at this point. For everything I thank you Bill.

Running for FT allows me the confidence in knowing that I am using the best product available along with the crazy power and excellent service. This lets me concentrate on what is needed the most......wheel time!!!!

Again I would like to thank Bill for the power and generosity. I would also like to thank Brian Reigle (WYD) for his help getting me back on the track and all the track-side shenanigans. I had about 30 smart comments for Reigle right now but I'll save them for later.

Jeff Mohn
Nice of your wife to let you out so new we can getback to making fun of you. Its been fun to race with you again like we did at RCO.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:08 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gatrbite

Jeff Mohn
welcome back my friend, KASH I DONT HAVE any fat chicks just fat boobs injoy them as they are after the baby they inflate

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.