Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR Elections

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 06:46 AM
Tech Addict

Default ROAR Elections

The ROAR elections are coming up very soon. Among other things ROAR members will be able to vote for is the position of ROAR Vice President.

I believe there are two candidates now on the ballot, Mike Queller who is running for re-election, and Gary O'Brien, who is the the ROAR Region 9 Director. While Ted Hammer was originally going to run for the office, he hasn't yet fully decided if he wants to take it on. If so, he'll be a "write-in" candidate.

I've sent a message to all three people, asking why they feel they should be ROAR Vice President. As the replies come in, I'm posting them in a discussion item I created, http://www.rc-racing.com/cgi-bin/bac...eek:sgrid9,101 ...if you have an account there (it's free) and you have an opinion to add, please do so.

If anyone wants to copy things back and forth between this item here, and the discussions on SGRID, that's fine, but if you're volunteering to do so, please copy everything back and forth.