Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

INTECH Racing ERSC-10 4wd 1/10 Short Course SCT Pro Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 03:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 145 (99%+)

I am sticking with 1/8 buggy. So I have one for sale if any one needs one...
Old 04-29-2017, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

i did click on ftmgrip.com website but it isnt there what happen ?
Old 04-29-2017, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

i am plan to buy a intech ersc-10 4wd truck ?
Old 04-29-2017, 07:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (97%+)

Originally Posted by taztal3
i did click on ftmgrip.com website but it isnt there what happen ?
According to Tim John on their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6483...29050/?fref=nf

FTM is still the US distributor.
Website got hacked and is being rebuilt.
Contact Bill Dolch on here for orders or questions.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Default No US Support - beware

Originally Posted by billdelong
According to Tim John on their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6483...29050/?fref=nf
Intech has been unable to provide consistent US support for over a year now. Great short course truck. Mine drives awesome and rarely breaks. But if and when it does, no one else at the track will have parts, the hobby shop won't have parts, heck no one in the United States sells parts right now. I shouldn't have to order a servo saver on eBay from France for the truck.....
Really bummed by the lack of effort on the part of Intech Taiwan to address the distribution issue. Without reliable sellers, it doesn't matter how good the product is.
Guess I will be looking to join the Tekno club... bummed...
Old 08-17-2017, 09:25 AM
Tech Champion

Did you contact Bill Dolch and did he confirm no more parts support from him?
Old 08-17-2017, 05:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Did you contact Bill Dolch and did he confirm no more parts support from him?
I only went online. I did not message him direct. Probably should have.

Ended up ordering one from someone in France via eBay.

Completely unacceptable for a supplier to allow such a situation to occur for multiple months. What good is it to design and produce such a quality piece and then totally drop the ball with distribution?
Old 09-29-2017, 03:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

ersc10 parts and kits is back in usa [email protected] for info
Old 09-29-2017, 08:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

intech now is in aussie if any one want to buy them
Old 10-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

coming to usa this week
Old 10-07-2017, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

do you have a website ?
Old 01-23-2018, 09:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Really interested in this kit but can't seem to find any one who has them in stock.
Old 01-24-2018, 05:55 AM
Tech Champion

BarryJCM above sent me a spam link to a website that appeared to be fake... it had no search engine and no parts for InTech anywhere that I could find... I sent him a follow-up email and got no legitimate response.

There was a guy on the FB page for InTech that was claiming to distribute parts through Puerto Rico, but I haven't checked back since to see if he ever got his webstore running yet.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by joelg
Really interested in this kit but can't seem to find any one who has them in stock.
I can't speak for the 1/10 buggies, but the SC and 1/8 buggy have been durable rides for me as a part time/some time racer. When I switched to the SC I dropped my lap times significantly at the 2 tracks I was running at regularly. Went from being a top B-main guy every time out to mid-pack in the A-main at the more competitive venue and top 3 guy to clear class leader at the less competitive venue. Unfortunately I don't race much anymore (kids stuff) and Intech has royally dropped the ball with US distribution. If they get that figured out, I would recommend in a heartbeat. Until then, steer clear...

BarryJCM above sent me a spam link to a website that appeared to be fake... it had no search engine and no parts for InTech anywhere that I could find... I sent him a follow-up email and got no legitimate response.

There was a guy on the FB page for InTech that was claiming to distribute parts through Puerto Rico, but I haven't checked back since to see if he ever got his webstore running yet.
The InTech Taiwan main website now links to the Droopy Hobby shop site out of Puerto Rico for the US distributor. I have also seen some activity on the Intech USA FB page, but very very little. Barry Bedlion (Intech US FB page admin) had announced himself as the US team manager last year and had reached out to me with a parts support issue I was having. At the time there was no continental US inventory and I believe he had ordered a box of stuff direct. I had already placed an order from France for the key parts I needed before a big event and then life got in my way after, so haven't followed with him up like I shoulda.

I am not racing off-road much due to kids activities, doing some dirt oval though. Figure I am going to keep running my Intech stuff until the parts I have run out. Then I am going to move on to a company that can make a kit AND support the kit. I shouldn't have to chase parts from Europe for my rig...
billdelong likes this.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Droopy Hobby Shop . COM

[QUOTE=onegoodie;15138838]I can't speak for the 1/10 buggies, but the SC and 1/8 buggy have been durable rides for me as a part time/some time racer. When I switched to the SC I dropped my lap times significantly at the 2 tracks I was running at regularly. Went from being a top B-main guy every time out to mid-pack in the A-main at the more competitive venue and top 3 guy to clear class leader at the less competitive venue. Unfortunately I don't race much anymore (kids stuff) and Intech has royally dropped the ball with US distribution. If they get that figured out, I would recommend in a heartbeat. Until then, steer clear...

The Droopy Hobby Shop ships to USA cheap from Puerto Rico. They have plenty of parts and kits. I just placed an order for a servo saver I have broken on my ERSC-10. They get back with you quick on emails also. Just use this email [email protected]

Just look them up on Google

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.