Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Where to buy 1/8th onroad foam tires...? >

Where to buy 1/8th onroad foam tires...?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to buy 1/8th onroad foam tires...?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by superserpent
I get my tires from "POWER X TIRES" call him his name is Tee and his number is (954) 804-8854. Let him know that Arno gave you his number. They are great tires for a great price, I've been using them for more than 2 years now and have absolutley no complaints.
that guy Tee scammed me on EBAY. I was fortunate that it was so clear that Paypal refunded me the money. But i for sure would never do business with him again.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:04 PM
Tech Initiate

If you need Picco Integra 1/8 foams you can get them for ~$8.50 a pair on Ebay.
Old 09-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joemugen
that guy Tee scammed me on EBAY. I was fortunate that it was so clear that Paypal refunded me the money. But i for sure would never do business with him again.

I have been buying tires from him for 2 years and he seems very kind and honest so I would say what ever happened was probably a misunderstanding or miscommunication. What happened how did you get scammed?
Old 09-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by superserpent
I have been buying tires from him for 2 years and he seems very kind and honest so I would say what ever happened was probably a misunderstanding or miscommunication. What happened how did you get scammed?
he had a listing for a tire durometer on ebay. i bought it. well, he sent me a dial indicator, which measures length. a durometer measures hardness. well, he tried to tell me that it was a durometer, when it was very clear it was a dial indicator. it even stated this on the product itself. i contacted mitotuyo and verified this as well. he was not willing to contact them or give me a refund. so, i disputed it on paypal and it was clear i was correct. so they refunded me the money. not that it was a whole lot to begin with, but it shows me his character.
Old 09-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Tech Rookie

nitrohouse.com