Like Tree1Likes

SkyRC and G-Force

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2015, 09:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tyreguy
You are correct.

EA had mentioned they were the same in the second post. He then edited his post. Since there is no digital record of it, I will now proceed to insert foot in mouth.

However, if you read the thread my post seems completely out of left field.

If EA does not edit his post the whole thread seems different and would make more sense. Damn you EA, it's all your fault!
Old 01-20-2015, 10:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey all: All this talk about rebadging and one motor company being the same as another got me thinking the following: Would that be the same thing as say fantom and putnam being trinity based so why not just by the actual trinity motors? Thanks

Last edited by b-man777; 01-23-2015 at 12:58 PM.
Old 01-20-2015, 10:41 AM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CristianTabush
You are correct.

EA had mentioned they were the same in the second post. He then edited his post. Since there is no digital record of it, I will now proceed to insert foot in mouth.

However, if you read the thread my post seems completely out of left field.

If EA does not edit his post the whole thread seems different and would make more sense. Damn you EA, it's all your fault!
That was Sept. I dont remember what I posted yesterday much less back then! LOL

Ive been blamed for worse so its all good! I dont even carry the Gforce speedos here in the US. I have a few at home I ordered to check out but never put them up on my site. No one request them.

I only sell and run ORCA speedo's!

EA
Old 01-20-2015, 10:47 AM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by b-man777
Hey all: All this talk about rebadging and one motor company being the same as another got me thinking the following: Would that be the same thing as say fantom and putnum being trinity based so why not just by the actual trinity motors? Thanks
Some people like to buy from their favorite OEM person (Fantom, Putnam, etc) because of the customer support those companies give. Those companies also induce their own checks on motors and act as another way of QC to ensure the customer gets a quality product that they have went through themselves and put their name on the label. To some people this means a lot. Others not so much.

EA
Old 01-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Some people like to buy from their favorite OEM person (Fantom, Putnam, etc) because of the customer support those companies give. Those companies also induce their own checks on motors and act as another way of QC to ensure the customer gets a quality product that they have went through themselves and put their name on the label. To some people this means a lot. Others not so much.

EA
I buy my motors and batteries from EA because he has quality products. But most importantly I use EA because I always get a response in a timely manner. Unlike some of his competition.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Team EAM

Originally Posted by haywood
I buy my motors and batteries from EA because he has quality products. But most importantly I use EA because I always get a response in a timely manner. Unlike some of his competition.
Thanks! Some days are better than others on my end though! LOL I try to treat everyone like I like to be treated when shopping. The hard part for me is phone calls during the day due to the real job. But I answer emails and text pretty quick during the day!

EA
Old 01-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You've always been one of the very best people to deal with, EA.

I wish you had more things that I need.
Old 01-21-2015, 04:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by patorz31
Did I miss read the first post? I don't see Hobbywing mentioned anywhere. They guy asks about SkyRc and G force. Middle of the second page a G-force dealer comes in and questions the practices and quality of SkyRc. I commented on that.

As for the whole hobbywing thing couldn't care less. In the End Skyrc factories and Hobbywing factories are both probably owned by the Chinese gov't. So who cares.
Hobbywing is founded by Jack Zhang appr. 2005 and is the manufacturer of many house hold product, and yes also ESC and motors.
They are also the manufacturer of ORION, Speed Passion and Muchmore.
And possible they do it for G-force and SkyRC to, however the setting of the electrictronic component differ a lot.
In this world of electronic it is almost impossible to manufacture everything by your own company, this mean your name will be on the outside and the inside has his own fairytale.
At the and the right quality is the winning factor.
And what brand you sell or buy it is all chinese made, withe the exceptions
of the mosfet power transistors, this comes from Japan.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Tech Apprentice

Anyone using this sky rc toro 120A ESC? How does it compare to HW V3? Same class or different level?
Old 08-19-2015, 01:58 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by nietzbatik
Anyone using this sky rc toro 120A ESC? How does it compare to HW V3? Same class or different level?
I use it from january til now it works flawless without hampering.
I use it for mod touring car.
It is good quality and very durable.
Old 10-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Toro 1s 120

Can anyone direct me to a link where I can get the software download for the Skyrc program box, the Skyrc Toro 1s 120 speed control and or the Skyrc USB link v1.07 program?

I've been on the Skyrc site and cant find a link anywhere for drivers or the software interface so I can program thru the program box to the speed control.

Thanks
Old 10-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
Can anyone direct me to a link where I can get the software download for the Skyrc program box, the Skyrc Toro 1s 120 speed control and or the Skyrc USB link v1.07 program?

I've been on the Skyrc site and cant find a link anywhere for drivers or the software interface so I can program thru the program box to the speed control.

Thanks
PM sent.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by howardcano
PM sent.
Thanks, pm sent.