Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro 1/8th scale Kyosho 777

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Nitro 1/8th scale Kyosho 777

I am a motivated seller with a 1/8th scale Kyosho 777 Worlds series edition Racing 4 wheel drive Racing buggy. The buggy has Kingshead Hopups, This buggy is in Great shape, Runs {newer motor} Handles great and is super strong. Complete with motor,$100 MG HD Servos. Needs racing pipe, I had one but it got stolen. Very Cool Custom Body and paint job. Just ad your radio and a Pipe and Go. Almost ready to race. Also includes 4 bins of spare parts with new un opened ones in the batch. You will get enough spare parts to last for a long time. As a matter of fact there are enough parts to build a whole other car if you have spare chasis. This car is a heavy duty fully loaded car and you can’t get any better than this. I am asking for first $200.00 for the batch you pay shipping paypal to [email protected]. I am not done racing just going to go to use one car.This car is to great to just sit and not be used.It needs someone who will use it. Motor is not even broke in yet. send a message if you have questions. I finally got images added.No radio gear comes with this car. any questions drop a call 815-987-0373 my name is Brian

I accidentally posted this in the electric car section as well!
No transmitter or receiver come with the car but the servos do. Just car, and extra parts.
Attached Thumbnails Nitro 1/8th scale Kyosho 777-20140819_100149.jpg   Nitro 1/8th scale Kyosho 777-20140819_100235.jpg  

Last edited by rewire69; 08-21-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rewire69
I am a motivated seller with a 1/8th scale Kyosho 777 Worlds series edition Racing 4 wheel drive Racing buggy. The buggy has Kingshead Hopups, This buggy is in Great shape, Runs {newer motor} Handles great and is super strong. Complete with motor,$100 MG HD Servos. Needs racing pipe, I had one but it got stolen. Very Cool Custom Body and paint job. Just ad your radio and a Pipe and Go. Almost ready to race. Also includes 4 bins of spare parts with new un opened ones in the batch. You will get enough spare parts to last for a long time. As a matter of fact there are enough parts to build a whole other car if you have spare chasis. This car is a heavy duty fully loaded car and you can’t get any better than this. I am asking $200.00 for the batch you pay shipping. I am not done racing just going to go to use one car.This car is to great to just sit and not be used.It needs someone who will use it. Motor is not even broke in yet. send a message if you have questions. I finally got images added.No radio gear comes with this car. any questions drop a call 815-987-0373 my name is Brian

I accidentally posted this in the electric car section as well!
No radio equipment with this car. Just car, and extra parts.
Do the servos come with it or not?
Old 08-21-2014, 11:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Yes they do!!!!! I better ad that those do come with it!
Old 08-24-2014, 01:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Bump
Old 08-24-2014, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wrong section This goes in the For Sale thread.