Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A. >

2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2014, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tempest2000
Every year I tell Myron to hand out cash instead of trophies.
That would be so nice
Old 09-24-2014, 02:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PROMODVETTE
That would be so nice
Trophies for VTA, cash for everyone else.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

That's what I told Myron trophies VTA cash everything else. I don't need a sarcasm font Cody. If I'm saying it, bet on it being sarcastic.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

When you finish 5th in B Main you don't have to worry about cash or a trophy! You trophy is packing up early.....lol....

Jason Graham
Old 09-25-2014, 04:55 AM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jgraham37128
When you finish 5th in B Main you don't have to worry about cash or a trophy! You trophy is packing up early.....lol....

Jason Graham
Jason - enjoyed meeting you and we had some good battles on the track too. It was good clean racing. See ya next year!
Old 09-25-2014, 05:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ASM
Jason - enjoyed meeting you and we had some good battles on the track too. It was good clean racing. See ya next year!
Nice meet you too Scott.

Also great Job B main drivers. I know I never tangled up with anyone. When I was close racing with someone and tapped a wall and got out of line, I let the guy right behind me go thru instead of cutting down and creating a wreck. I was given the same respect when i was following some one and they tapped the wall too.

Now, that's great racing.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

1st let me say once again......

DID YOU HAVE FUN!!!!!!

If so I did my job and Im happy no matter what....

But let me say thank you to all of all and anybody that had a hand in this since 2007....and before...10 years of Thunder RC and I cant think of a better way to celebrate than by putting together the largest entry event EVER!!!

This isn't possible without the #1 ingredient...RACERS!!!....all the promotion, prizes,trophies,sponsors, or entertainment is at best 2nd place to the racers...

I hope you guys understand this...and that's why I do this year after year...you racers are like family, and without you its just a building and carpet.

now to hit on one subject that I was trying to avoid...it seems that somebody decided to help themselves to some "items with Presidential" appeal. It has been looked at and looked at and looked at.....and I have make the determination to give this person or persons the chance not to catch my wrath in the worst way....

Here is what I need...

go to your nearest post office and take my envelope and ALL of its contents and put them in the blue mailbox with my address on it

Myron Kinnard
PO Box 70779
Nashville,TN 37207

you don't need a return address or a name....

once you do this sale all your RC stuff and never EVER return to this hobby... cause if you do....I promise I will make sure every person knows and sees your wonderful 15 min of fame video....

or even worst...I will come see you personally and that's is the God honest worst thing that can happen to you and everyone you care about....

So do the right thing and keep your little secret between a few, or act like what Im say isn't true or possible and call my bluff....and then you will find out the true BLUE.....

Smile for the camera
Attached Thumbnails 2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.-10645075_751340891579724_5401607768902979293_n.jpg  
Old 09-25-2014, 05:25 PM
Tech Champion

I will have the reg race report up soon...thanks
Old 09-25-2014, 07:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
Smile for the camera
Interesting...

Snowy.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

1st let me say once again......

DID YOU HAVE FUN!!!!!!

If so I did my job and Im happy no matter what....

But let me say thank you to all of all and anybody that had a hand in this since 2007....and before...10 years of Thunder RC and I cant think of a better way to celebrate than by putting together the largest entry event EVER!!!

This isn't possible without the #1 ingredient...RACERS!!!....all the promotion, prizes,trophies,sponsors, or entertainment is at best 2nd place to the racers...

I hope you guys understand this...and that's why I do this year after year...you racers are like family, and without you its just a building and carpet.

now to hit on one subject that I was trying to avoid...it seems that somebody decided to help themselves to some "items with Presidential" appeal. It has been looked at and looked at and looked at.....and I have make the determination to give this person or persons the chance not to catch my wrath in the worst way....

Here is what I need...

go to your nearest post office and take my envelope and ALL of its contents and put them in the blue mailbox with my address on it

Myron Kinnard
PO Box 70779
Nashville,TN 37207

once you do this sale all your RC stuff and never EVER return to this hobby... cause if you do....I promise I will make sure every person knows and sees your wonderful 15 min of fame video....

or even worst...I will come see you personally and that's is the God honest worst thing that can happen to you and everyone you care about....

So do the right thing and keep your little secret between a few, or act like what Im say isn't true or possible and call my bluff....and then you will find out the true BLUE.....

Smile for the camera
well i didnt have no fun
plus i didnt have a trophy or my hat & shirt...(reedy)...to coe home with me...smh
& why would anybody take from a wonderful event...smh
Old 09-26-2014, 04:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Myron as an enemy..NOW THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT!
Old 09-26-2014, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cwoods34
Dunno about some of you guys, but my entry fee went towards 3 days of great racing, hanging out with friends, and meeting new people.

If your first thought after an event like this is getting upset over a piece of wood, you probably should've stayed home.
It was great meeting everyone this year. Cody thanks again for all the help in TC. Car was soo much better, though my driving sure lacked a bit. Was focusing a bit too much on 12th scale. Only get to hit Dirla if I make the A...

Thanks to everyone for a great week, Dirla for hosting, Myron for running everything, all the GA folks for putting up with me, the Bama folks for expecting me to put up with them, and everyone else who made this a great race.

I need my trophy just so I can prove I beat Dirla!

PS. Batteries arrived, thank you Dirla and EA! All set for October!
Old 09-26-2014, 02:26 PM
Tech Champion

unfortunately the trophies have not came...been back and forward with FedEx and I am getting nowhere....so I am going to re-order the 40 missing trophies and send them out myself....thanks for being patient with me...

results here

http://results.rc50.com/Thunder_RC_Nashville/2014USVTA/
Old 09-26-2014, 03:20 PM
Tech Champion

here is what I have that ppl sign up for

missing trophy

12th scale 4th place A-main
USGT D-main winner
Pro VTA B-main winner
F1 Expo 3rd place A-main
Pro VTA C-main winner
F1 Expo 8th place A-main
F1 Expo 4th place A-main
12th scale 7th place A-main
Jr VTA 3rd place A-main
USGT B-main winner
Pro VTA 7th place A-main
Pro VTA 6th place A-main
USGT 7th place A-main
Pro VTA 2nd place A-main

anybody else?.....
Old 09-26-2014, 06:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Here is what I need...

Myron Kinnard
PO Box 70779
Nashville,TN 37207

Smile for the camera
Myron-

You and I have spoken via text on this matter

They are not welcome here, if and when they show up here they will be asked to leave,nor is anyone else who pulls crap like this at an event that is put together for them.

Eric

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.