Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RDLogics Championship 2005 @ Revelation Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

As has been said a number of times, people have talked to Dana. If he doesn't like what you have to say, he just dismisses you. I as a consumer have a right to spend or not spend my money at a track. Many of you continually say to "support the track". The track has to give me a product that I want in order for me to support it. I and others try to tell the track owner what "product" we want so that we can support it. We are just blown off therefore it makes it difficult to support the track.

I am not going to sit here and pick apart somebody elses comments item by item, but I can't support a track that doesn't support me. Give me a product I want, and I will buy it. There are many tracks that have threads on here. Many race reviews from around the country. How many do you see with people continually complaining about the track. I can deal with the parking, I can deal with the pits (there are many tracks that don't have permanant pits, covered pits, power, or a compressor). The food is cool. There are many good things about Revelation. No parts and that crazy surface are just plain bad. When it comes down to it, the track is what matters the most, and that is the worst part about Revelation. I won't say that I will never go back, because I love to race but I am sorry to say I do not look forward to going anytime soon.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

One word...
PRIMADONNAS!
Old 10-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nitrodude
One word...
PRIMADONNAS!
Is your goal to turn this into a personal mudslinging thread?
Old 10-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Tech Champion

I didnt sling any mud, I simply stated my opinion, and ovservation of your attitude. I will go to any track weather it has high or low traction, and I wont complain on low traction tracks.

It seems like most of the people complainig about Rev are sponsored by Mugen. It must be a mere coinsidence that Mugen has an interest in CP.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Tech Elite

Your comment is totally personal. It has nothing to do with the track, management etc. It is a personal attack and nothing else. I have never been to Crystal Park, so in my case your conspiracy theory is invalid.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Okay people this is enough please let it go and move on.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:18 AM
Tech Champion

Exactly, ths has nothing to do with crystal park and its owners or the people that drive there on a regular basis.

It has to do with Mugen. I heard that Comton wont give the permit to Mugen for more than a year, and they are trying to take drivers from Rev to run more at CP in order to be able to say that their turnouts are bigger now, so Compton will be inclined to give them a longer Permit.

Instead of providing a better product, they are bringing Rev down. Its very clear in my mind what they are doing. Its very clear in this tread that have a concerted effort to take drivers from Rev. Its very dis-honest to do this.

Scott Fisher, you're not even from SoCal, so why get involved? You dont run at Rev on a regular basis, so the supposed problems dont affect you, you only run at big races. Its clear you're just geting in on this because you're a Mugen driver.

Im not afraid of people knowing who I am either.

Steven Muller
P.S Guess I wont be buying anything Mugen.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default words

Steven Muller,

I wish Edward would ask you to take the Palmaris racing off of your profile line because you have not represented what team Palmaris is about. Which is honesty and truthfully why would anybody here what you would have to say anyways.

I am a team Palmaris Driver (Peter Breton)and have been to California Twice for the O'donnell this year and the regionals last year at Crystal Park and you weren't at either. I personally liked both tracks and would be lucky to have either track open all the time here in Florida. we have nice Tracks but are only opperated during race weekends.

I paid you for a rear floating mount for a yok gt4 two years ago and have asked you several times but you have turned a deaf ear to me. you are dishonnest and i never bad mouth anyone because i am forgiving and patient,but it ran out with you.

So i just will let everyone know in California who you are Steven Muller and now they can turn a deaf ear to you and this will be the last time i mention you or that you owe me anything, just keep my money, I give it to you bye I do hope you straighten out your life you are still young.
Old 10-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Tech Champion

Honestly, Peter I have nothing against you. The fact that I owe you $30 has nothing to do withmy opinion or perception on this matter. I removedPalmaris racing off my profile, hopes that makes you happy. The fact that you havent seen me whenever you showed up here is that I havent been racing.

I love CP, REV and KZ. Like I said before, I have nothing against the tracks, the owners or the people that race on them on a regular basis.

I just dont like what Mugen sponsored drivers are doing to Rev and Dana on these forums. Scott Fisher calls me a mudslinger? Robbie Collins is the one that made that whole list of complains, thats when the mudslinging started. This is the kind of crap that closes tracks down. Up till now, Rev and CP have coexisted peacefully. We dont need these kind politic crap.

The fact that I dont have any affiliations to any of these entities (Mugen or any other manufacturer) allows me to say whats on my mind, and it allows me to say what some of the guys that know the mugen drivers are thinking but can say because of friendships and/or bussines afiliations.

Just felt someone had to say something. I guess this deosnt make me any friends, will have to bring a pitman when I start racing agian.

P.S. Ed, I hope you dont take the fact that I removed the Palmaris Racing from my signature personaly. I always have, and always will support you.
Old 10-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

I called you a mudslinger because you started with the personal comments. You called me and or Robbie a primadona. That is why I called you a mudslinger. For you to say that I am getting in on this because I am a Mugen driver has nothing to do with anything. I am wanting to support a track that is not that far away and I think has some issues. Your conspiracy theory is WAY OFF BASE. I cannot and will not speak for anyone else, but what you are saying in this particular case has ABSOLUTELY NO TRUTH at all.

Just because I have some affiliations with certain manufacterers doesn't mean I can't speak my mind. I have stated nothing that I feel is untrue. You continue to lie about my intentions. You don't know me so don't try and analyze my intentions. Stick to the facts. I stated earlier in this post what my intentions are. More high quality facilities benefit everyone.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Tech Champion

You must be made of glass, cause I can see right tru.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

wow, for someone who doesn't race much you sure do know alot????
Exactly, ths has nothing to do with crystal park and its owners or the people that drive there on a regular basis.

It has to do with Mugen. I heard that Comton wont give the permit to Mugen for more than a year, and they are trying to take drivers from Rev to run more at CP in order to be able to say that their turnouts are bigger now, so Compton will be inclined to give them a longer Permit.

Instead of providing a better product, they are bringing Rev down. Its very clear in my mind what they are doing. Its very clear in this tread that have a concerted effort to take drivers from Rev. Its very dis-honest to do this.

Scott Fisher, you're not even from SoCal, so why get involved? You dont run at Rev on a regular basis, so the supposed problems dont affect you, you only run at big races. Its clear you're just geting in on this because you're a Mugen driver.

Im not afraid of people knowing who I am either.

Steven Muller
P.S Guess I wont be buying anything Mugen.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Tech Elite

You must be made of glass, cause I can see right tru.
Now I'm a liar too. You must be related to Sgt Schulz from Hogans Heroes... You know nothing.

I am done with this.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Tech Addict

Wink I havent been racing very long.

Originally Posted by SRAD
So how long have you been racing!!!
I used to race the good old RC10 buggies back in 1990-93, that was really fun. I just got back into RC 6 months ago with a 1/10th scale truck; I had forgotten how much fun it was. Additionally in the past six months I've picked up a G4 mongoose on-road, Hyper 7 buggy, and a Hudy X-Ray XB8 buggy. The RD logics race was only my 3rd on-road race so I truly am new to on-road. At that RD race I signed up novice and luckily TQ’d the qualifying, but made mistakes and ended up 3rd in the A main. It was really cool because I took third back in the very last corner before the finish line. I do think I like on-road more because it’s precision driving, fast, and just plain fun. Do you remember back to the days when you first won a race and didn’t care what track it was on or what the facilities were like? That’s how this hobby should always feel fun, fun, and fun.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Tech Master

Default Lets move on............

I will not feed into all the personal a negative attacks.
I just want to say this is getting out of hand with all the personal attacks, I have personally spoken with Dana and I have to say he has opened my eyes to allot of things, I have known Dana for ten years, I'm not perfect I realized some of the statements from me have been taken the wrong way, I have apologize to Dana and will continue to race at Revelation Raceway on a regular basis.
I realize every track is different and unique in it's on way, I will continue to support Revelation Raceway and hope others will do the same, more racing is always a good thing.
Now could we all just move on and get back to racing.

Thanks
Robbie Collins

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.