Wanted B4.2 Factory Team

Old 06-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Wanted B4.2 Factory Team

Hi all,

Im looking to buy an original B4.2 factory team roller. Current budget shipped price Not more than $150 not less than $100 the buggy's condition speaks the price.
Other factors that affect the price:
1- What spares are available with the buggy
2- what wheels and tires are available with the buggy
3- what hopups are installed on the buggy (and if original parts are available/included or not)

Kindly requested to know:
What Springs and pistons it comes with, since any lack of options I will need to purchase separately. Basically I need the softest two front springs and softest two rears.
Body and wing conditions, pics requested.
Outdrives conditions, slipper clutch and pads conditions.

Currently Just a roller is all I need. Any servo or motor thrown in the deal would be to make the deal more appealing but this will be a backyard racer, so nothing fast expensive or hightech is required.

If a shorty lipo is available for sale kindly include its specs and price separately.

Send pics and details to [email protected]

Sorry for long post, thanks for the cooperation.

Send pics and details to [email protected]

Last edited by b3master; 06-12-2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Added Email
Old 06-09-2014, 05:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have a b4.2 I am willing to sell as a roller.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:41 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Mike thanks for the interest. Either send me link to your for sale thread or send me pics and details via pm or email. [email protected]

Thanks.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ft-b4-2-a.html
Old 06-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b3master
Hi all,

Im looking to buy an original B4.2 factory team roller. Current budget shipped price Not more than $150 not less than $100 the buggy's condition speaks the price.
Other factors that affect the price:
1- What spares are available with the buggy
2- what wheels and tires are available with the buggy
3- what hopups are installed on the buggy (and if original parts are available/included or not)

Kindly requested to know:
What Springs and pistons it comes with, since any lack of options I will need to purchase separately. Basically I need the softest two front springs and softest two rears.
Body and wing conditions, pics requested.
Outdrives conditions, slipper clutch and pads conditions.

Currently Just a roller is all I need. Any servo or motor thrown in the deal would be to make the deal more appealing but this will be a backyard racer, so nothing fast expensive or hightech is required.

If a shorty lipo is available for sale kindly include its specs and price separately.

Sorry for long post, thanks for the cooperation.
I have a factory team 4.1 that was upgraded to a 4.2. It has 3 or 4 bodies (one with an upgrade wrap), converted to front hex (also have the old stub bearing style), has the Avid motor centering system on it (and the MIP ti (alum) top shaft if you want to convert it back), upgrade vortex wing, and a couple of sets of tires (fronts would be bearing style), and various spare parts (arms, pinions, front bulkhead <I liked running the plastic style>, extra chassis, and a few others I cannot put my finger on) that I would let go for $150.

I can send pics tomorrow (I am working out of town today). Let me know if you are interested.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:38 AM
Tech Adept

Still open to available B4.2s with most factory team upgrades, most importantly big bore shocks and hex wheels.

Please email pics price and details to email: [email protected]
or list your want-to-sell thread so I can check it out