Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
problems with sukura d3, please help! >

problems with sukura d3, please help!

problems with sukura d3, please help!

Old 06-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Default problems with sukura d3, please help!

hey guys,
new here and pretty new to rc drift.
me and a freind recently bought 2 x sakura d3 and built them. they are countersteer rc drift cars\. we are having some troubles with my freinds d3, it keeps wearing out the front belt and its little front pulley in a matter of minutes. as you steer full lock, the front wheels just lock up. this started happening and before we realized what was actually going on we burnt the belt and pulley out so i replaced the parts for him and dissassembled then reassembled alot of the front end. the problem seemed to have been fixed, then it just happend again. the belt and pulley where burnt out again before my freind realized.
anyone have any idea what this could be? i was told the belt could be to loose so we made it tighter but it just happend again. both our d3's are setup the same and there has been no prolems with mine. i should also mention the front wheels do not rub on anything.
thanks heaps.
Mitch