Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
For your viewing pleasure: Woman with an X-Ray spanks a group of guys! >

For your viewing pleasure: Woman with an X-Ray spanks a group of guys!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For your viewing pleasure: Woman with an X-Ray spanks a group of guys!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 10:16 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips
Sometimes crap happens, so you have to be a good sport about it.
Exactly. That's the difference between a sportsman and a hack.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (100%+)

I know this doesnt mean much, but you got skillz with this video stuff, great job.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Tech Adept

Thats me in the 19 turn race getting softly spun out by one of my buddies there towards the beginning of the race right there in front of the camera. Real nice camera shot with the slow motion. If you watch closely, I made a small bobble in the small sweeper just before that tight left hander where it happened. This left the inside open more than I could close down. He did start to wait for me, but as you can see I wound against the board and had to be marshaled. With the rest of the field bearing down on him, I don't really blame him for taking off. We all race together there at Mike's Hobby Shop each week and sometimes stuff just happens. Just a Sunday afternoon with a bunch of guys playing with toy cars. There is always next week. You can check out the track at www.mikeshobbyshop.com
Old 08-19-2005, 12:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Wow!! Video looks good. But as always looks like a typical day at mikes.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:20 AM
PD2
Tech Master

Awesome video quality for sure!! And nice panning and following of the leader for sure!

As for the driver, that woman can drive! VERY consistent and nice and smooth!!! Tell her to keep at it and she won't have to solicit for a sponsor - they will definitely seek her out!

PD2
Old 08-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Tech Regular

any new videos?
Old 08-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

The current RC video library is at 3 but look for more videos next week. All the videos can be found by following the BigSlick RC Racing Team link off the BigSlick Software home page at www.bigslicksoftware.com

Enjoy!

Last edited by jamescam; 08-24-2005 at 10:50 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamtamale
Thats me in the 19 turn race getting softly spun out by one of my buddies there towards the beginning of the race right there in front of the camera. Real nice camera shot with the slow motion. If you watch closely, I made a small bobble in the small sweeper just before that tight left hander where it happened. This left the inside open more than I could close down. He did start to wait for me, but as you can see I wound against the board and had to be marshaled. With the rest of the field bearing down on him, I don't really blame him for taking off.
nope, it was a hack move. i almost would have agreed with the above assessment had it not been for the same car putting someone into the wall on the first lap (not waiting), taking the above poster out (not waiting) then pile driving themselves into the wall trying to cut back in front of/into the eventual winner. kind of funny, the car is like a 18 inches+ off the line when they hit the wall.

as far as the video, nice quality, steady hands, etc. track looks great. i think the husband said that the lady was almost ready to move up to sportsman...was that novice (dayum fast if it was).

just hope no one has videos of me last weekend. think i apologized about a dozen times a heat race on the drivers stand to people i was 'rubbing'.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:10 AM
Tech Addict

no, that was 19 turn.
Old 08-27-2005, 07:36 AM

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

That was a good video. Shot well and the cam was steady enough considering your using a camcorder. The only suggestion I would make is turn the music audio down and mix in more of the track audio. I'd rather hear the cars than some generic rock. Music is a good idea, just mix it down is all.

just hope no one has videos of me last weekend. think i apologized about a dozen times a heat race on the drivers stand to people i was 'rubbing'.
How could you not rub with those lanes? They seem kind of narrow, but that's a pretty nice big track, lotta switch backs. Tight enough it didn't seem like 19T.
Old 08-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

hey guys just want to let you know i got a wepage (finally back up) that i post videos on once a week from some of the local track i race at.

www.fsxracing.com

i will be adding some shots of 1/8 scales for this weekends update.

the newest video added was a mod a-main at our local track 20th summer sizzler race. and gess what barry backer was there! we was racing peter robinson winner of the 19t class at this years reedy race. but check out the video. the camera work did get a bit shotty because some times i found myself watching the race not through the camera lense.