Wiki Posts
Search

2005 ROAR Fuel Nats Nov 3-6

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by C Verano
M Jones,

Ask Brian how he felt when the TSA was giving him a hard time at the airport.
he told me he didn't mind much the tsa lady didn't look that bad, but he was very pissed off when he found out that the strip club he went to after his sunday racing put a 200 dollar hold on his atm card and he don't know how to get it off, he's a little pissed off about that , thats' what i heard
Old 11-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Tech Addict

He also said that the women in Florida are f@%king hot and they were every where just like those evil ass mosqitos that bite the shit out of me ....opps i mean him
Old 11-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

There were a lot of Serpent & K-cars there, but Team Mugen was also rollin strong. Great to hang with you guys...sorry I couldn't make the house party happen...too damn tired. What's up with 7:30am drivers' meetings? LOL! Great job all week K-Raceway! Ron C, thanks for pitting me in my bump-up. Special thanks to Swags for the inspiration...damn he's fast.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey guys, GREAT week for the Mugen boys. Ira and I would like to say thanks for all the help. You guys are by far the best team Ive ever been associated with.
Mikey, you are the man...........great job. Wish we could have given you more cars in the show.
Harry, nice job with the back to back Masters wins, not too bad as a pitman either.
Ron, nice job all around, wish you would have made the show. You made up for it on Mikeys pit stops. You and Harry were simply awesome.....
Brian, nice job in the outlaw class, the MTX3 went out in style.
Too all the Mugen boys, you are all great guys and Ira and I had much laughs in the pits with you guys. Hope to see all of you at the Winter Nats. Have good and safe holidays.....................Kurt L
Old 11-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Tech Regular

Default Awesome

I must say that the results are very impressive considering the fact that so many things can happen during an event that "defies rational" sometimes, however, the whole Mugen crew appears to have performed as well as anyone could have expected.

What I wanted to say, is that alot of you that were at the race do not realize how many people were trying to find information on the race while it was going on because they didnt, or couldnt make it to the race.

It was amazing how many people were interested, and as the LIVE RC site
http://liverc.rccars.com/ finally got it together and were posting lap by lap results you felt you were there and it was "in my opinion" the first "Next Big Step" in coverage of the the onroad gas scene !!!!

Thx to all that made that happen, and while working in the garage truing tires, settting up my car etc... I had the latest greatest info that I hope will continue in the near future !!!!
Old 11-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kurly
Hey guys, GREAT week for the Mugen boys. Ira and I would like to say thanks for all the help. You guys are by far the best team Ive ever been associated with.
Mikey, you are the man...........great job. Wish we could have given you more cars in the show.
Harry, nice job with the back to back Masters wins, not too bad as a pitman either.
Ron, nice job all around, wish you would have made the show. You made up for it on Mikeys pit stops. You and Harry were simply awesome.....
Brian, nice job in the outlaw class, the MTX3 went out in style.
Too all the Mugen boys, you are all great guys and Ira and I had much laughs in the pits with you guys. Hope to see all of you at the Winter Nats. Have good and safe holidays.....................Kurt L
kurt and ira you guys are cool, you guys can pit next to me at any race any time, be safe and kept the mugen rockin.
Brian Thomas
Old 11-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Regular

Default Another Observation !!!

Scott Kimbrow is also on a roll, and watch out in 2006 !!!

He had just won the Ron Paris Memorial 2 weeks prior to the Nats and his Empire Team Members are pure professionals when it comes to knowing what it takes to make an "A" main final and make it count !!!!

Congrats Scott !!!
Old 11-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Tech Addict

also a congrats to my northern cali boy, scott kimbrow. very stong finish out there;(2nd) with his empire racing kyosho. Me and Mike will be up there in two weeks so tell Rich to have a case of mikes lemonade ready
Old 11-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks guys for the good word........we had a blast all week at the race and I'd like to thank all the people at Kissimmee Raceway and Roar that worked at making this race happen. I know from experience it's not easy to pull off a race of this magnitude but they did a great job, it was well run even though it had the potential to go badly with some of the issues that came up. It's nice to see that everyone can come together to enjoy our hobby...I know I do!

Congratulations to Mike Swauger on a great race....I think he had us covered all week and he proved it in the main. Also congrats to Harry-son! Two -time National Champ!!! It couldn't happen to a better guy.....great job Harry!

I'd also like to say thanks my partner Rich Browne, because it certainely wouldn't have been the great year it was without all his hard work.....THANKS BUDDY! and to everyone on the Kyosho Team, they are a great group of guys and I'm happy to be part of the team. I'm looking forward to doing it all over again next year!

and Barry...........you're welcome

Scott
Old 11-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sohlman
...and Harry got them first! Way to go!
Damn Harry !!! You a international PIMP !!!
Old 11-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Adept

hey all

just wanted to give my hats off to the california guys that made the long trek out to the nats, wishi could of been there to help but work calls.

this may not be the correct place to post this but mike swauger will be at our shop on november 19th doing a mugen clinic for all of those interested and he will be raffeling off his backup car from the nats, no motor, but rolling chassis and body and tires. this is not a joke and is being done with the cooperation of mikey and mugen as a way of giving back to everyone out there.

the raffel will not be limited to only mugen drivers, anyone that attends the workshop/clinic on that saturday will be more than welcome to purchase as many raffel tickets as their little hearts desire and at the end of the day saturday we will be calling out the winner.

november 19th the clinic is at the shop, ace hobbies and supplies in san carlos or www.acehardwarehobbies.com if yo uneed info on how to get to the shop.

i have spoken with mike and he has a group of guys that will be attending from southern california and there is a sizeable group from norcal that willbe attending.

we will then be racing the following day at mission college for the last race of the season. please come out or a great time and to learn a great deal from the fastest guy in the usa at present.

there is another thread on rctech here that gives more info, come check it out

again, congrats to everyone that attended the 2005 nationals in kissime this year.

regards

kevin @ ace
Old 11-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Tech Adept

and yes mr. chris verano

i would like to see you make the trip up, we even have a place for you to stay once you get here

hahahahah
Old 11-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dremelboy
and yes mr. chris verano

i would like to see you make the trip up, we even have a place for you to stay once you get here

hahahahah
If its at his house chris don't do it, very strange things happen at his house. Im to afraid to talk about it
Old 11-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Tech Adept

whats happening there mr mike jones

you're invited as well

im sure the 3 of us coulf have a memorable time

hahahahahahaha
lololol

wooooo, that just didnt sound right.

c ya guys in a few weeks
Old 11-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Tech Addict

Finally; the race report and all photos are now up at SGrid Online (www.sgrid.com) along with Josh Cyrul's story on how he did, and what he did to his car to accomplish it. I'm still waiting for a story from Mike Swauger and Scott Kimbrow.

Now I've got to make sure all the accounts that people created, or asked for, are up and running. That should all be done within the hour.

Scott Kimbrow - FAST!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.