Community
Wiki Posts
Search

bEST BRAND FOR 3700 BATERRIES TO BUY

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 02:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Though Im not sponsored by anyone the best to companys I would go for is Trinity and Express they both seem to have great batteries
Old 08-02-2005, 06:08 PM
Tech Regular

As Mr. Losi and TC4_HALO2_Mark have said before, get Hurricane Motorsports batteries. They have some of the numbers I've seen, they have insane rip, and the team drivers are VERY helpful at the track.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chad Phillips
http://www.teamtrinity.com/middlesex...ds_fastest.htm actually Gp's went the fastest ever in history 89.7 mph... check out the link
IB3800s were used to do a world record in the 6 cell class at 1.86 @ 73 MPH. I believe the IB3800s also won another class at that race.

Guess we will have to brag about this on our website.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigdog xxx-s
Danny/SMC-

Please answer this. I have heard from a few matchers about the IB venting during matching and they are high maintenance. By high maintenance you must always store them properly. I know the same with GP, but if you got lazy for a week, sometimes it happens. I know it's new but many people have told be stay with the 3700. It's a new cell has IB straightened out the issues, Promatch came out and said they have stopped due to concerns.

I'm in the market for new cells for Las Vegas and am not sure which way to go. 3700 or IB3800. Again I'm sure this will create a lot of chatter and debates. I'd like to hear from the guy like me thats about to lay down 200-250 bucks for new cells what their experience is and NOT from a sponsored driver pimping their sponser.

Thanks to all that reply.
One of the reasons why the IB cells have extra power is because they are built differently than other cells and use some different materials. Some of the earlier batches had some venting issues but the latest batches have been improved. By following our maintenance tips on our website you should get good results out of them.

When matching these cells the peak detects need to be lowered and a single charge needs to be used.

The first batches that had some venting had 500-700 cells out of 10 000 that we matched vent. The following batches were down to 200-300 cells out of 10 000 that we matched and the latest batch had 5-10 cells out of 10 000 which is similar to what we see when doing GP cells.

Just like a motor may need different brushes or timing to get it to run at its best these new cells need a bit different setup to get the most out of them.
Old 08-03-2005, 02:26 PM

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mr. losi
I have been running Hurricane Cells since the company started selling cells. I am not sponsored by them, they have been the best preformers period, I have tryed many other matchers and have not had the quality I have had with Hurricane. also in my opinion, they have only gotten better since the Johnsons have taken over the operation. Quick shipping and some of the best prices i have seen...

Matt
Matt Hurricane doesnt sell 3700's though.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Clegg- yes they do
Old 08-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I'm REALLY enjoying my Orion V-Max RDS3700's. These particular packs RIP -JB
Old 08-03-2005, 05:14 PM

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by StephenSobottka
Clegg- yes they do
My bad, I just went off what was on the site. I guess a new site goes up soon for them with the 3700's
Old 08-07-2005, 04:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs
TRINITY