Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring >

Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

If your stuck you could see if the guys at Hobbyhabit (http://www.hobbyhabit.com.au/) in Australia will ship international as they have it listed as in stock.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Sorry to hear about your problems, hope you get your money back ok. Have you tried posting on the forum on the Ofna website one of the members on there may be able to help you.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks bundy bear i apreciate the help, I've checked out the site and i've left them an email to see if they will post to the uk so im just waiting to see if they will be ok to post the parts i want. Also thanks again Nitro basher i apreciate the help you have given me as well. If i dont get a reply back from Hobby habit i will try the Ofna site to see if anyone on there can help me, If i have no luck at all i will just have to sell the car as a donor car so that it might help someone else and i have loads of other spares for it so the bundle will keep someone else going for parts. I will keep you all posted on my progress but i wont get my hopes up intill i get a reply. Thanks lads im very grateful for all your help!!! Hicks
Old 03-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Well i've left them an email but when it came to signing up to there website it wouldn't let me choose the uk for my address details so it doesn't look like i'm going to have any luck with Hobby habbit. I've also joined the Ofna web site but i'm waiting for activation. Will keep you posted once i know more. Many thanks
Old 03-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Monaro Models & Hobbies which is in Australia have 1 in stock (so their website says) and they say they will ship anywhere in the world. Their part no is P224262 (not H224262)
Old 03-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Basher is there any chance of you leaveing the link to that page mate, I can't seem to find it bud, Sorry to be a pain in the back side lol. I also wanted to say thanks about the Ofna site, I left a message and they came back saying they had the Fuel Tank listed and in stock but they will have to contact Hobao regarding the shaft and oneway bearing. Cheers mate and all the best
Old 03-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

I just thought i would post some pictures so you can see what the fuss is about lol, these are the pictures of what it looked like when i bought it, These are the Ebay pictures the seller posted up.
Attached Thumbnails Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-hobaohyper10before1.jpg   Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-hobaohyper10before2.jpg   Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-hobaohyper10before3.jpg   Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-hobaohyper10before4.jpg   Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-hobaohyper10before5.jpg  

Old 03-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

And these are the latest pictures so far but even though i was pleased with those repaired wheels that it came with i have a new set arriving any day now plus the shell i bought for it.
Attached Thumbnails Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-108_0698.jpg   Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-108_0702.jpg   Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-108_0704.jpg   Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-108_0705.jpg   Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-108_0707.jpg  

Old 03-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Tech Apprentice

and here is the donor car i bought and was told the gears and oneway bearing was all complete but it wasnt
Attached Thumbnails Need help Trying to find a oneway bearing for Main gear on a Hobao Hyper 10 Touring-donor-car.jpg  
Old 03-06-2014, 05:02 PM
Tech Initiate

http://66.147.244.199/~monaromo/prod...-WAY-%26-SHAFT
Hope this works
Old 03-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Tech Apprentice

First of all i just want to thank everyone who has been kind enough to give me help and support on trying to find the hobao part i need. You have all been a great help over these last few days when i started the thread. I managed to get a responce from hobby habbit and they said they would post to the Uk but they tried to be clever and charge me double for the part even though it was listed at $24.00 Aussie dolors on there web site. They said they wanted $46.00 and when i replied back asking if they had sent me the correct price as it was listed as $24.00 and not $46.00 on there site they never got back to me. They wanted $46.00 for the shaft and bearing and $15.00 for the fuel tank plus $18.00 shipping but i thought that was a little to steep to pay just for a small bearing and fuel tank. That would of cost me nearly £45.00 in uk pounds and i didn't really like they way they tried to do that to me so i have now disided to leave it and hope i find one at some point on Ebay or forums. I'm sorry i've wasted members times helping me out but even though i would of loved to get the car up and running again thats just far to much for one bearing which is all i really need. Saabmania on Model sport UK has been kind enough to try at he's place of work so i will see if he can do something for me and i'm just going to use my Kyosho pureteen Alpha with GX15 engine intill i get the funds to buy a new or used TC thats upto date but will keep you all posted if i manage to get it with Saabmania. Well thanks again to everyone as you have all been a great help and i wish you all the best for the near future. Many thanks and all the best to you all. Hicks
Old 03-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Well i have some great news regarding the oneway bearing, Saabmania on Model Sport UK forum has pulled it out of the bag for me and managed to find the right ones i need and i can buy 10 for £10.00 so if anyone else needs any help or advice on getting there Hobao hyper 10 TC sorted just PM me and i will do my best to help you all out, I know she is an ageing car but i'm well happy to get her from the scrap heap to up and running as intended Well thanks again for all your help it's much apreciated!!! Take care all and all the best, Hicks