ROAR bylaws revision

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR bylaws revision

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Steven I do not have to nominate myself. Georege Cherry will do it. Hi George. He's one of many that will do it. trust me, Homie would bring out the vote. It may go against me, thats something I can't say for sure.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)

Originally Posted by Homer Allman
They will be worried about Big bubba or Big Bertha in the next cell. I hope they like jelly.
is this how you want you bid for roar pres or vp to be seen?
Old 07-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

Me as a fun loving comedian, hell yeah. Thats me. Come hangout for a while. I'll have you in stitches.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Tech Legend

Steven I do not have to nominate myself. Georege Cherry will do it. Hi George. He's one of many that will do it. trust me
Well,
I am one of the 23 !!!!
After All.....

Got-a start some where, rite Homie ?
Old 07-31-2005, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

George us that are 40 and over know the deal. We've been around this bus stop many times. They only thing different is we now have new bus drivers and they can seem to find there way as easy. I've also noticed shorter buses at these regional and state races. I think it's time to bring back the bigger buses.

the above reference to short buses has nothing to do with the handicap. It is referring to the low turn outs at state and regional ROAR races.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

If I were to be lucky enough to get into office my first order would be to amend the by laws. No not the votng by laws. That would be done later. I would propose amending them to say, If you do not race in your regional you do not race in the nationals. this would immediately impact the turnout of regional races and make them bigger, which in turn would make the track more money, which in turn would mean better racing facilities.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Tech Legend

Homer

Hopefully the Roar membership will now pay just a little more attention to the ballot next election time...

Hopefully....
Old 07-31-2005, 10:22 PM
Tech Elite

I can go on and on, but I'll wait for the email answers on my eligibilty.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

We must remember we are the electors of some of these offiicers, get out and vote. Voting is very important.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Homie- on your last post I have a Question to you. I agree with the turn outs being low. But you say no regional no Nationals.

How does a working class guy like myself who works 12hr shifts with only 80hrs of Vacation guarantee I can goto the regionals and the other races I choose?
80/12 hrs = 6 .66 days of vacation
Snowbirds-4days
Nationals-4 days
How am I going to make the Regionals.....LOL I hate work getting in the way of racing!

I live in the VERY BOTTOM of Va. 1 mile from the nc line. If the region 2 race is in NJ I AIN'T GOING! You telling me that I could not run the Nats.?

How about this. If you goto a regional and tq or win or place in the top 3 YOUR entry to the NAts. is waved by ROAR!

Now that will get ppl out to run Regionals.
Old 07-31-2005, 10:35 PM
Tech Elite

BTW to do this right...

I second that Nomination of Homie for VP!

Now can you guys picture Homer and Ernie as Prez and VP! Boy would ROAR be on the up and up then!!!!
Old 07-31-2005, 10:37 PM
Tech Addict

Homer--why are you cracking on Steven for using the word "jerkoff" when the first time i read it on this thread it was posted by YOU...? i know i know...its all smoke and mirrors and changed bylaws and closed threads and ammended posts...you really didnt say it right...?
Old 07-31-2005, 10:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by losi jon
Homer--why are you cracking on Steven for using the word "jerkoff" when the first time i read it on this thread it was posted by YOU...? i know i know...its all smoke and mirrors and changed bylaws and closed threads and ammended posts...you really didnt say it right...?
It was said by someone else then edited....I saw it, didn't get moved that fast!

Last edited by imprsme; 07-31-2005 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If my account of things are right and can ever be proven someone won't have to worry about threatening phone calls. They will be worried about Big bubba or Big Bertha in the next cell. I hope they like jelly.
Comments like this discredit your entire argument.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Tech Elite

anthony I still stand by my statemnet, no regional, no nationals. One years regionasl qualifys you for next years nationals. You can go to Florida but you can't go to NewJersey. Come on Anthony get you priorities straight. The ROAR races are much more important.

Anthony have you ever been to a ROAR national that you raced in? I'm just wondering. Regionals need the meaning they are lacking rigth now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.