JACO tire news

Old 10-31-2006, 03:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jack Rimer
I detect a hint of resentment in your post. Since you have a choice in tires, please exercise that choice and crash someone elses product relentlessly into the boards. Then you can showcase your immaturity to them in a public forum. You are not a novice... you just suck at driving.
Well said!
Old 10-31-2006, 05:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jack Rimer
I detect a hint of resentment in your post. Since you have a choice in tires, please exercise that choice and crash someone elses product relentlessly into the boards. Then you can showcase your immaturity to them in a public forum. You are not a novice... you just suck at driving.
There's the huge e-mail of the day, Jack wins today's smack off.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lonepalm4
If you are not sponsored by jaco or a millionaire, then you are a sucker for buying jaco products. thier wheels are plain garbage. they shatter or fall off if you even look at them wrong. i plan on bashing jaco tires relentlessly until i am refunded the 3-4 hundred dollars i have thrown in the trash by buying these tires. ahhh, the internet is a wonderful thing.

and btw, i am not a novice. I have been racing for 15 years, and I have never seen a worse product and flat out lies by a company. yeah, no problems with your rims my ass. garbage. garbage. garbage.

Jaco, we don't all get our tires for free, so i hope u go out of business from screwing racers year time and time again. feel free to paypal me if your cold dead heart has anything left in it.

To summarize: jaco rims are the most worthless product ever. seriously. please go out of business.

Thank you.
So why buy so many sets of tires if they are garbage why not use a differant manufacture??????
Old 10-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

3-4 hundred dollars, wow some people are really hard headed. I would have stopped using the product after only 3-4 uses if I didn't like it.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rob Phillips
3-4 hundred dollars, wow some people are really hard headed. I would have stopped using the product after only 3-4 uses if I didn't like it.
I was thinking the same thing. I think we've found the problem he's having.

Kind of like that urban legend where the computer tech tells the computer user to box the computer up and send it back because the user is too stupid to own a computer.

Please pack up your tires...no more racing for you. LMAO.

In all seriousness though, I'd had problems years ago with rims cracking. Haven't had any problems with the newer stuff at all.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

all you "pro drivers" can say what you want. but wait till you place a big order for the season and find out each and every rim explodes when you look at a board. no other tire does this. feel free to bash me. i'm trying to save the less then perfect drivers some money. and jack: how about your "garantee"? i sent 5 e-mails and never heard a peep. nice to know your energy is going into this forum instead of taking care of your customers.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

obviously you never ran the TRC black rim tires before they went to the nylatron bright yellow rims. the rear spokes would all shatter if you were just slightly bumped in a race and no wreck involved. after 3 sets of rears, i bought no more.

since Jaco has modded their rims i have had no problems with 12th fronts/rears. some of the problems previous to that i beleive had to do with batteries. wheels broke less when we were in the 2000-3000 mah range the cars weighed less and weren't able to run motors or the speeds we hit now with 3300-4300 mah range batteries.

i don't think any 1/12th/1/10th rim will be safe once we venture into Lipo's or even the 4800 nimh batteries that may come into the race scene.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:15 AM
Tech Champion

Things some people need to be told because their common sense failed to do so..

"You just suck at driving"
"Learn how to set up a car"
"the race is not won in the first corner"
"that mod motor still is not going to help you in the stock class"

Not intending to hi-jack the thread but feel free to add your own :P

and a personal favorite for the really stupid.. "another 2-3 grand and you just might get that 3rd place"
Old 11-01-2006, 07:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by lonepalm4
all you "pro drivers" can say what you want. but wait till you place a big order for the season and find out each and every rim explodes when you look at a board. no other tire does this. feel free to bash me. i'm trying to save the less then perfect drivers some money. and jack: how about your "garantee"? i sent 5 e-mails and never heard a peep. nice to know your energy is going into this forum instead of taking care of your customers.
Instead of assuming that I don't care or am apathetic to your problem, perhaps you should have considered that I did not receive the five e-mails you sent to me. If you are this distraught, maybe a simple phone call or a PM would suffice. I obviously am on these forums from time to time so why not send me a PM instead of exposing yourself to the well-deserved ridicule you are receiving. Let's face it, if our product sucked as bad as you say, you would have gotten your wish and we would have been long gone. We constantly strive to improve our tires. This is why we went to the new 26mm wheels for stock racers. They are practically indestructable. I don't like seeing wheels break any more than you do. This is why we will replace them when they do.
So...save yourself further embarrasment and take this up with me outside of these public forums.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:41 AM
TEM
Tech Regular

I really want to see some videos or a demonstration of how some people keep breaking jaco rims! I've got a LOT of jaco TC and 12th scale wheels, sometimes they do break but VERY VERY seldomly and I hit hard and often! As for the warranty, screw the email. I just mailed mine in and got new ones mailed back to me!..
Old 11-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Yellow 1/12th rears

have heard talk of these in threads, but haven't seen them for sale.

are these a new compound? or are they like the standard yellows that were out years ago?

what conditions are they being used in?

good for mod...stk??

2-stage or non?
Old 11-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

as for yellow rear they are a two stage rear tire that has traction like a pink but does not take a lap or so to warm up i have been runnig them in stock and 19 turn 1/12 with great success as for them being for sale jack would have to answer that i believe they are but i am not to sure ..

now as for rims breaking i race with a lot of peopel that bash off everyting and we just about only sell jaco tires at our hobby shop (we have a few people that run parma) and i have not seen a rim shatter i almost two years and ow that the new 26mm rim is out i dont think you can break it so LONEPALM4 why dont you stop hiding behind you computer name tell us or jack who you are and settle this in a adult manner instead of trying to bash a product that has proven itself for the last 10 year to be ahead of its time

mark smkya
Old 11-01-2006, 11:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Yellow rears are available last I checked. Horizon had them in stock a few days ago
Old 11-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Tech Champion

Sweet! I was wondering about the yellow rears. Guess I'll have to put some on order now. Still kinda wondering about the black fronts...What are you noticing with them? I'm trying to get into 1/12 racing myself.

Thanks,
Robbie
Old 11-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

if your car has to much front bite with purples go to blacs it will settle the front down and give it a littel push mid and out of corners

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.