Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy >

Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy

Like Tree66Likes

Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy

Old 04-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairless_ape
When I "Click here to check on the status of your back orders" the status of each item just says late April.
Then I wonder if you were the cutoff for today. Hopefully they get to you tomorrow.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Tech Regular

Pro-line posted the official page for the Type-R body that Ty uses. Still debating if I should wait for this one or go with the stock body. I like both.

http://prolineracing.com/bodies/type-r-clear-body-d413/
Old 04-23-2014, 07:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

SON OF A!!!!!!

I ordered mine on 3-6-14...

Just went to tower to check my status. It said my payment method was declined. Called my credit card to verify. (Gift card. Not credit card.) Says I've got $395 on it.

I just called tower yesterday, and the lady even confirmed that I had the $60 off code applied!!! WTF!!

They better still have mine held until I can call them in the morning.

Ugh!
Old 04-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kdeleon
Pro-line posted the official page for the Type-R body that Ty uses. Still debating if I should wait for this one or go with the stock body. I like both.

http://prolineracing.com/bodies/type-r-clear-body-d413/
I'll definitely be going the proline route when the stock body is toast. A 3-piece body just seems like more hassle than it's worth. Plus the pro-line body should be cheaper.

Originally Posted by erevo1*16
SON OF A!!!!!!

I ordered mine on 3-6-14...

Just went to tower to check my status. It said my payment method was declined. Called my credit card to verify. (Gift card. Not credit card.) Says I've got $395 on it.

I just called tower yesterday, and the lady even confirmed that I had the $60 off code applied!!! WTF!!

They better still have mine held until I can call them in the morning.

Ugh!
A lot of websites have issues with prepaid gift cards. Did you go on the website for the pre-paid card and set-up the billing address and what not? That's usually what causes the problem.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:08 PM
Tech Master

When I "Click here to check on the status of your back orders" the status of each item just says late April.
mine says same thing and I'm pretty sure i completed the transaction
Old 04-23-2014, 09:22 PM
Tech Regular

A lot of websites have issues with prepaid gift cards. Did you go on the website for the pre-paid card and set-up the billing address and what not? That's usually what causes the problem.

It's an odd card. I sell cars at a Honda dealership, and every once in a while I'll get an award from Honda Motor Company directly, rather than from my dealership. And rather than have me on "payroll" they just deposit funds into a visa credit card for me.

(I've used with Tower dozens of times... I even used it when they processed my order for this buggy, and I signed up for the super saver club, and got my free rc car action mags....)

Just frustrating I'm sitting her wondering if (after 9 months of holding out... If I'm going to have to wait while they re-stock!!!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by erevo1*16
It's an odd card. I sell cars at a Honda dealership, and every once in a while I'll get an award from Honda Motor Company directly, rather than from my dealership. And rather than have me on "payroll" they just deposit funds into a visa credit card for me.

(I've used with Tower dozens of times... I even used it when they processed my order for this buggy, and I signed up for the super saver club, and got my free rc car action mags....)

Just frustrating I'm sitting her wondering if (after 9 months of holding out... If I'm going to have to wait while they re-stock!!!
You might consider not doing that for something like this next time. Unless you HAVE to for your wife or GF or something
Old 04-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by evolution03
mine says same thing and I'm pretty sure i completed the transaction
I know I completed mine, the transaction shows as "pending" on my PayPal account.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

I have to say I prefer the look of the stock body. I'm a huge F1 fan so that middle piece reminds me of an f1 car. Plus it's going to be easy to paint. Can't wait for this car. I sold my xb4 and transferred the paypal funds to my lhs. They should have the car tues or wed
Old 04-24-2014, 05:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Torrance, Ty, or whomever knows - do you guys run air holes in just the rims? I ask because I was looking at the pictures of Ty's car with the VTR rims/tires and it looks to me that he runs no holes in the tires and 4 large holes in the rims only. Just wondering - thanks!
Old 04-24-2014, 06:12 AM
Tech Regular

Well, they still had my kit, and they didn't tell me about "how" they rang up my order.

So, I called 3-6-14 to place my order, and used a $41 off of $400 code and at the same time signed up for the super saver club. Then I got the code for $60 off, and called to see if I could apply that, and they said that it was fine.

I made sure I had at least the $370 left on my gift card (after I bought some wheels/tires/tekin RSX etc...

And when they ran my order they charged $388.99. For the kit, and $10 shipping... and were then going to credit me back for the shipping, and the extra $19.... I don't know why that makes sense to that's what she told me this morning.

Anyway, it's all cleared up now... and my kit is processing. :-)
Old 04-24-2014, 06:47 AM
Tech Regular

Did anyone's kit actually make it out yesterday? Mine got stuck in picking status. So hopefully today.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

No shipping number here yet either soon though, sooooooon.....

I am going to do a quick spray bomb on the stock body to get running, but probably order the Pro-Line body to paint nicely when I have some more time. I like the look of both!
Old 04-24-2014, 10:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

I have been watching this thread for a while just waiting for this kit to be available. I ordered mine through Tower early April, have been bugging them ever since people in USA have been told their orders are being filled. They emailed me with no set time or date to when my back order will be filled.

You guys may want to check your own orders because they just changed their estimated date to LATE MAY!!!
So I am not sure they have enough kits.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Now Tower is showing LATE MAY for the kits.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.