Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Fuel -- Which one is better ??

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

given those two choices, I would run sidewinder for longevity, blue thunder for power.

I am sponsored by O'Donnell, so I would tell you to give it a try. If I wasn't sponsored I would still tell you to use it anyway. Anybody that knows Steve O'Donnell knows that he doesn't just put something out there unless he thinks its better. It took him two years to release his glow plugs. He could have just copied someone elses and had them out much earlier, but why do that. It's not his style. If you have access to O'Donnell fuel and glow plugs, give it a try.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:39 AM
Tech Master

Cold Power worked good for me.This fuel wasn't as dirty as others i've used
Old 05-26-2005, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I like odonell 20% myself. Tried Byrons, Blue Thunder, and some others. I just like the odonell. The odonell just seems to run better for me and tune easier and hold it.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:54 AM
Tech Initiate

I have tried........Byorn's, Trinity, O'donnel, and now I am running Rocket Science Fuel. The Rocket Science is the best I have ever ran in my opinion. My temps dropped at least 30degrees, I had to lean my top 3/4 turn and my bottom 2 hours. When I pulled my engine apart it was the perfect color (dont know what color to explain it). It runs very consistent with lots of power and no wondering. the website is www.rocketsciencefuel.com it is worth a try if nothing else.