Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Collari b7 problems >

Collari b7 problems

Collari b7 problems

Old 05-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Collari b7 problems

I just got myself a Collari B7 not to long ago. I have it broken in and now I'm trying to tune it. It has lot's of bottom end punch, lot's of top but in the middle it kinda gurgles. Would I have to open up the mid range needle or something? Am I not tuned right on either of the other two needles?
Old 05-11-2005, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

That's a mighty misleading topic...it sounds like it's not a Collari B7 problem at all...but a tuning issue....

Have you adjusted the mid-range needle at all yet? As a general rule.....don't...unless you know your stuff with tuning...

You might also try brining it to your LHS where you purchased the engine, or to your local track on a practice day to see if someone can help you tweek your settings
Old 05-12-2005, 05:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default tuning

you can lean the mid by turning it in 1 or 2 hours. However much you lean the mid in you have to do the oposite to the LSN (i.e. rich the lsn 1or2 hours). If it is gurgiling then it sounds to rich in the mid.