Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Us Made Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Phase 1: buy cheap chinese generic touring car knock-off chassis and purport them to be a new and American made.

Phase 2: ...?

Phase 3: PROFIT !
Old 03-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

Originally Posted by topfuelhobbies
That goes to show why you have to be so secretive now days,if we posted the pics of the car those guys would be like oh oh we are wrong.

They just like to bash
I'm curious which website of yours we will be able to purchase them from?

Guys we have parts in two Us warehouse not to mention Amain will be receiving a large order in the coming days.

We have no problem with inventory for our cars we are not always 100 percent full but we can get you what you need.

Remember you can go to our sight tqracing.net if you are in a pinch we have all the parts listed there also.

Stormer also carries our parts so please remember to check there also.
or

Guys I am sorry for the delay but I can see its time to really get moving.

I would like to say hello and introduce my company.

My name is Charles Washington and I am with the sales staff at Performance Rc.

We are a distributor based out of the North Carolina area and we have been awarded the EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS for the KM Group Products in North and South America.

We are fully focused on bringing this great brand to the US Market and are sure you will be very happy with what we have to offer.

We are looking to establish a good strong regional team and are taking resumes at our [email protected] email address.

You will also be able to call our office in the coming days and setup dealer accts.

Performance Rc 1-866-927-9119

Thank You
Charles
Or is it something else? I don't see any TopFuelHobbies other than an overseas company.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:49 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Odin544

Or is it something else? I don't see any TopFuelHobbies other than an overseas company.
An overseas company with the grammar of either a 4-year-old or a non-native English speaker.
Old 03-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Yes, there are a lot of cynical people in the world. But like another recent thread, I will post my red flags....

- Grammatical/spelling errors - indicates a person/company with very little attention to detail. If you can't take time to communicate properly, why should I trust that you would know/build a quality product?

- Post history for topfuelhobbies is low (for a user since 2010). Most posts are in off-road forums. While there is nothing wrong with these points, why are they suddenly interested in introducing a new on-road electric car? What is their racing pedigree?

- Pictures of the new "US" made product are exactly the same as those on an asian based website that appears to be already selling the product. This is misleading at best.

----------

I think I'll pass on this product (and report it to the Mods)
Old 03-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Old 03-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by VooDooPH
yup... its pretty much a 417 clone (not even a 417x or 417v5 clone)... center layshaft was a dead giveaway...

TTTS: everyone is getting rattled because your thread title says "New US Made Touring Car" but your posts point to and prove otherwise...
+1, looks like parts from the 417, maybe because tamiya is world champion
Old 03-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

US made in China
Old 03-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Tech Regular

Default Sorry

I am very sorry if we offend you guys we just wanted a perspective on what it would take to capture a share of the touring car market.

It was just a thought not meant to upset guys,we are thinking of working on something.Just a thought not meant to pis guys off.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

This is the greatest thread I have ever seen.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
This is the greatest thread I have ever seen.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 93 (100%+)

I am very sorry if we offend you guys we just wanted a perspective on what it would take to capture a share of the touring car market.

It was just a thought not meant to upset guys,we are thinking of working on something.Just a thought not meant to pis guys off.
So now you are just "thinking of working on something"? I thought the pics you posted were of the car you guys WERE working on?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

We never said that
Old 03-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Lying about "Made in America" to a bunch of Americans who are probably doing it hard because of their tanked economy is not really the right way to go about things I would think.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Tech Addict

wow that car was made in some sweat shop
i have proof.....In the coming weeks we will release tons of info.Also more pics.... i think....maybe
really its made in the usa......lol
Old 03-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Sneak Shots

We never said that
So this is not the car you are "making"? Or is it? I'm confused Because if you are just fishing for ideas to make a car you can't post "sneak shots" of a car that's already produced...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.