Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
DC Motor Sports Discussion Thread: >

DC Motor Sports Discussion Thread:

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DC Motor Sports Discussion Thread:

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 07:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by CCristo
Hey Curtis,

Some of the green insulation (not sure the right name for it) on my UL arm flaked off. Should I be concerned?

Hey Chris,

Sometimes the green Hysol will flake off the UL arms during production, haven't had anyone say this has happened during operation though. Check the balance of the arm by spinning the motor up to 7v, if it vibrates send it back to me and I'll rebalance the arms (and rebuild your motor at the same time)... You can email me at [email protected]

Curtis,
Old 10-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi curtis,

just wondering, based on my experience with trinity teardowns and reedy teardown motors, it seems that the reedy ones lasts longer, more cuts than the trinity/epic ones... is there any basis for this? are the reedy comms "thicker"? i never really measured them so, i can't conclude scientifically if on is indeed thicker than the other, just wondering if you already have?

thanks - jason
Old 10-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hey Curtis, did ya get my phone call?????

-Korey
Old 10-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Sushi Boy
Hey Curtis, did ya get my phone call?????

-Korey

Ya I did, however I was out of the office all day yesterday.... Didn't get home untill midnight. I'll call you later this afternon.....

Curtis
Old 10-20-2005, 08:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Cool beans dood
Old 10-20-2005, 11:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default dc and ea

hi all:i was just woundering now that dc motorsports offers stock and 19t motors as well as batteries is dc still going to have it's aliance with ea motorsports?also who's on the dc motorsports race team?thanks
Old 10-20-2005, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Hey curtis just seeing if you sent my goods?
Old 10-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Tech Addict

B-Main: Not sure what you mean by alliance But we'll remain to be friends..... AS for notable team drivers; Jeff Brown, Brian Jucha & the current stock touring ROAR National champion Andrew Ellis....

Steve: Surprised you didn't get your shipment today, I'll track your package and shoot you over an email...

Curtis,
Old 10-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Thanks my brotha talk to you soon
Old 10-20-2005, 04:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Curtis Schlaht
B-Main: Not sure what you mean by alliance But we'll remain to be friends..... AS for notable team drivers; Jeff Brown, Brian Jucha & the current stock touring ROAR National champion Andrew Ellis....

Steve: Surprised you didn't get your shipment today, I'll track your package and shoot you over an email...

Curtis,
hi curtis i called u the otherday i though u got my message and for the up coming season do u still want the team to run ur batts plse inform me thxs may try to make cleveland miss u at the nats
Old 10-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tc3 racer sc
hi curtis i called u the otherday i though u got my message and for the up coming season do u still want the team to run ur batts plse inform me thxs may try to make cleveland miss u at the nats

Reggie: Sorry I didn't make it to the nats in Flordia, kind of hard to do back to back races and run a buisness at the same time.... Don't worrie about Cleveland, alreday got the hotel room booked .... And yes, for the upcomming season I will require all our team guys to use our batteries.

Curtis,
Old 10-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi Curtis!

Got the package yesterday... Your DC 19T is awesome!!! Dynoed it and got 46K on the motor master. Thank you very much for making Filipino racers faster You'll hear from me about our race soon.

Thanks again!

Michael
Old 10-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by XTREMERCHOBBIES
Hi Curtis!

Got the package yesterday... Your DC 19T is awesome!!! Dynoed it and got 46K on the motor master. Thank you very much for making Filipino racers faster You'll hear from me about our race soon.

Thanks again!

Michael

Old 10-21-2005, 10:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

hey curtis:thanks for the responce.what i ment by alliance is that there are some drivers using ea motors stock and 19t amd dc motors for mod. racing.hope this clears it up and good luck with the team.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:21 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by b-man777
hey curtis:thanks for the responce.what i ment by alliance is that there are some drivers using ea motors stock and 19t amd dc motors for mod. racing.hope this clears it up and good luck with the team.

Gotcha.... As of now EA and I have an arrangement that if any of his sponsored drivers want to run mod I'll provide the mod motors. This is not a sponsorship through DC but rather through EAM....

Curtis,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.