Corally Owners Club v1.*

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Corally Owners Club v1.*

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 07:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

jeez dont we have the life!..working 10-2 and living 5 mins from cmc..

hehe...I agree the Corally doesnt need any mods to go well, Cookie is simply testing out some of his theories..

were racing this weekend, and its my first time on the new layout..should be interesting.
Old 02-06-2002, 07:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Lucky Bastard

I guess that means you are going to be part of the furniture at CMC from now on, i should give you my B3 to tune for me.
Old 02-06-2002, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Besercoe
Lucky Bastard

I guess that means you are going to be part of the furniture at CMC from now on, i should give you my B3 to tune for me.
no i only tune XXX's btw: i won last night..in stock, had to beat Robbie Alchin, very good battle.
Old 02-06-2002, 08:31 PM
Tech Champion

What r u doing running stock?

Dont you like to play with the big boys?

At least i should be able to make runtime in Mod there.
Old 02-06-2002, 08:37 PM
Tech Champion

What r u doing running stock?

Dont you like to play with the big boys?

At least i should be able to make runtime in Mod there.
no stock is my limit in off road.

believe it or not we are actually racing Mini Z's at the moment in the office!
Old 02-06-2002, 08:53 PM
Tech Champion

again lucky bastard

how many of you are there.

Have you got your F1 yet?
Old 02-06-2002, 09:11 PM
Tech Champion

again lucky bastard

how many of you are there.

Have you got your F1 yet?
three..no F1's ...yet
Old 02-07-2002, 05:52 AM
Regional Moderator

BK: I think Corally got it mostly right. But I would kill to have the T1's built in servo saver and aluminum servo post.

If the Corally didn't exist, and I had to buy a car, it would no doubt be a Schumacher. I have one now, but thats my second car for the one really tight local track.
Old 02-07-2002, 05:58 AM
Regional Moderator

Hey guys, the people over at RCZONE had some German Toy Fair coverage. In that coverage, they seem to be expecting Corally to launch an all new touring car!

THey said it was "absent", but that "Corally might be keeping it under raps for the upcoming worlds".

Did you guys know anything about Corally actually developing a new TC. I know we had discussed it here before, but I didn't know they were actually working on it.

I saw this little tidbit on the link the guy on the "3300 cells" thread provided. Its under the German Toy Fair park of the RCZONE page, and the short little written section about Corally is way at the bottom of the actual coverage page.
Old 02-07-2002, 02:37 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Darkseid
Hey guys, the people over at RCZONE had some German Toy Fair coverage. In that coverage, they seem to be expecting Corally to launch an all new touring car!

THey said it was "absent", but that "Corally might be keeping it under raps for the upcoming worlds".

Did you guys know anything about Corally actually developing a new TC. I know we had discussed it here before, but I didn't know they were actually working on it.

I saw this little tidbit on the link the guy on the "3300 cells" thread provided. Its under the German Toy Fair park of the RCZONE page, and the short little written section about Corally is way at the bottom of the actual coverage page.
I know that when the Xray came out, Corally were not happy and the rumour was that they were working on an all new design, even though they had just released the C4.1. Knowing Corally if they do come up with an all new design, it will be unique, remember they was no car like the c4 when it was released! The Corally 12th scales were unique when they came out too.
Old 02-07-2002, 02:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

we'll just all have to wait and see.....
Old 02-07-2002, 02:51 PM
Tech Champion

I have asked Corally about this several times, they don't say much...but they have been a bit slack pumping out C4.1's, so maybe they are busy working on other projects...
Old 02-07-2002, 03:00 PM
Regional Moderator

Any time a company gets silent, theres something up. They also haven't had any C4.1 stuff in any of their monthly news mailing in a while. Its been all 1/12th scale stuff.

If they do come out with a new car, it will need to be something special. I'll have to pick between it and the Schumacher Mission. I gave up that whole stick with one company from one car to the next stuff. Now its all about what I think of each car. But I seriously doubt Corally will disappoint.
Old 02-08-2002, 07:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Well Gents....

Long time no talk guys. I have been lurking, but not racing the corally lately...

Just came by to spread some good news. The nice people over at team orion have agreed to sponsor me. No not for R/C, but for my batteries for 24 hour mountain bike races!

Besides that, MikeR, I have to show you the Team Kool Green Honda shell I have on my Impulse.

Continue talking about the corally

Oh yeah, I hope the new one has the easily adjustable rearend, and i am willing to bet it is single belt.
Old 02-08-2002, 08:10 AM
Regional Moderator

SA: I didn't even think about the one belt thing. I hope it doesn't go with one belt.

Why? Because the currtent Corally is lacking in the steering department without the oneway activated. So, with one belt, that would mean that the only one way option would be a one way front diff.

Now if they were to improve the steering response on the new car so that you don't need a one way as much as the current car does, then cool, go with one belt.

Otherwise, stick with two and the adjustable one way pulley system and let the people who want a front one way get one. But don't leave it as the only option.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.