Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyperform Racing

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 1armed1
Things have been ok, sounds good on the 12th scale.
Are you going to offer a complete car?
Yes, I am working on it. Putting together a full kit is more of a challenge and investment than I thought. Am I going to see you and your wife at cleveland this year?
Old 05-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

I will be there, we won't know if she is going until closer to the race.
Let me know when you get the kits together, my local electric offroad track that I raced sundays at closed and I'm now working almost every saturday. Time to start onroad again that and my 1/8 buggy are the only things available to race on sundays any more.

later
Dayton
Old 05-18-2006, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Martin- we have full stock of jaco and should be restocked on parmas tomarrow. Look forward to meeting you.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Tech Regular

Hi guys,

Would like to thanks the Hyperform's crew (Lino, Jarrod, Steve) and Heath from Maximus for such a nice race. Make the trip from Quebec, Canada and have a bunch of fun. The facility is awsome and those guys are fast...

Congrats to all the winner.

See you next carpet season and count me in for the 2nd Hyperform Challenge

Thanks
Old 05-21-2006, 10:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi All,

What a great event hosted by Maximus, crew, and also supported by Lino from Hyperform Racing with prizes, food, and enjoyable day of racing. I must say, that besides Lino positive words of setup wisdom, his drivers are very courteous, helpful, and FAST! When I do to make equipment or parts purchases in the future, Hyperform Racing will be the choice for me.

Thanks again,
Fast Faisal
Old 05-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Well, I Started out my day yesterday just experimenting with the just making sure the H-12 was setup and ready to go for an emergency. The car was set and eady to go for that emergency call. I was experimenting with another car that was not a H-12. Throughout the day I had nothing but problems from runtime, crystal falling out, and shock ball end coming off. It was time for the main, and I ws qualified 6 out of 7. I was fustrated and brought out the H-12. I was tired of all the problems and was meing business this time. It was main time, and I was going to make up fr all the lost time experimenting. the lead guy was uncatchable he lead the the whole race and lapped every body by at least 1 to 2 laps. I was trying to catch the 2nd place guy but made a mistake and spun out. But made sure the rest of the racers did not get close to me to take my 3rd posistion. The race ended with me keeping my 3rd place podium finish. Knowing that only two of the guys behind me had the new LRP Sphere Comp./Neo combo. They were fast, but I drove my line. This makes me believe the H-12 is a great car.It worked well with the setup I had on it from the previous weekend.I am looking forward to try the new car Lino. Hurry up and bring it out.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:24 PM
Tech Master

Default Maximus/Hyperform Challenge

What a great weekend at Maximus! First off, thanks to Heath for giving us such a great Facility to race at. Also big thanks for all of his hard work setting up the track, getting the awards together, the BBQ etc.

I thought we had an excellent turnout for this time of year. Thank you to everyone who made the trip; it was great meeting some new faces. Racing was tight and the A-main sedan guys put on a show. Congrats to all the winners and I hope to see everyone again soon.

Stock Sedan
1 Jarrod Langlois (TQ)-Hyperform/Corally
2 Steve Boice-Hyperform/Corally
3 Mark Strasnick-Kwik/Xray
4 Pace Gendron-Corally
5 Allen Pierson-Hyperform/Corally

Stock 12th
1 Steve Boice (TQ)-Hyperform
2 Martin Lecuyer-BMI
3 Jim Siegel-CRC
4 Dave Mcguire-Hyperform
5 Greg Pace-CRC

19t Sedan
1 Pace Gendron
2 Dan Fitzgerald
3 Bill Stella
4 Tom Quick
Old 05-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

The Hyperform Challenge was also the third race of a point series at Maximus. Here are the final results (Top 5) for each class.

Stock Sedan
1 Jarrod Langlois-Hyperform/Corally
2 Steve Boice-Hyperform/Corally
3 Jim Mccormick-Corally
4 Bill Lawson-Xray
5 Alen Pierson-Hyperform/Corally

Stock 12th
1 Jarrod Langlois-Hyperform
2 Steve Boice-Hyperform
3 Lino Brosco-Hyperform
4 Jim Siegel-CRC
5 Ross Mcdonald-???

19t Sedan
1 Pace Gendron-Corally
2 Mike Haynes-Losi
3 Dan Fitzgerald-???
4 Mark Smyka-Corally
5 Bill Stella-Xray
Old 05-21-2006, 07:22 PM
Tech Regular

Lino, you and Heath put on a great show, thanks for a fun weekend of racing. See you during the summer series.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by chach
Lino, you and Heath put on a great show, thanks for a fun weekend of racing. See you during the summer series.
Thanks for coming Chach, see you this summer with sedan in hand.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Great racing on Saturday! It was nice to meet our new Canadien friends Martin and Pace! Hope we'll see you guys at other races next carpet season.

Dont forget about asphalt, we and Jarrod will be down at Madness this Saturday for the CT state champs.

Steve
Old 05-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks Steve,

Will be back for sure... We fall in love with your place. So sad that the carpet season is over, will have to wait...

Take care
Old 05-22-2006, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Jarrod,
how should I gear the RDX with 108 64p spur and an orion element based 19t?
Track has about an 80 ft straight, good flow through the infield.
Tires are at 2.30"

Thanks
Dayton
Old 05-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mart42
Thanks Steve,

Will be back for sure... We fall in love with your place. So sad that the carpet season is over, will have to wait...

Take care
Martin, we have a summer carpet series at Maximus. One race every three weeks. Five races total with two drops. You guys should make plans.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Tech Master

Martin- it was nice meeting you, Yannick and Pace. hopefully we will see you guys again soon, like this summer like Lino mentioned. Maybe we will see you up at your track next season.

Dayton- for stock (monster) with those tires i would say around 30-31/108, i havnt ran an orion element but try starting 3 teeth higher then stock.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.