Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask Jeff Cuffs

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 10:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

What a fun thread,makes u forget about the politics on the other threads,and shows u that racers are actually funny
Old 12-24-2007, 08:49 AM
Tech Regular

Jeff,

As we have discussed in the past, you need to request written permission/authorization prior to performing in any video or other media source other than those produced by Vivid Entertainment. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of contract.

Please call me at the Corporate office upon receipt of this message.

Regards,
Todd Putnam
VP of Productions
Vivid Entertainment
Old 12-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Todd Putnam
Jeff,

As we have discussed in the past, you need to request written permission/authorization prior to performing in any video or other media source other than those produced by Vivid Entertainment. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of contract.

Please call me at the Corporate office upon receipt of this message.

Regards,
Todd Putnam
VP of Productions
Vivid Entertainment
I think that you're taking this a little too seriously. That was obviously a stunt double.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by stiltskin
I think that you're taking this a little too seriously. That was obviously a stunt double.
i think todd is joking with jeff
Old 12-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sorry about that todd i wont let it happen again. Next week we have the pool scene with jenna dont want to screw that up. LOL

Hedgehog
Old 12-25-2007, 07:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trackpower
i think todd is joking with jeff
I thought that the "stunt double" comment made it obvious that I was joking also. That elf was obviously taller than Jeff. Probably not half the wheel that Jeff is either.
Old 12-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Tech Elite

New Cuffs thread, new LeMieux thread, new Baker thread. Sounds like the boss sent out a memo.

And where are those stickers
Old 12-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

just to put the rumors to bed after spending the week with cuffs in cleveland i will personally vouch that he is the human tri pod almost lost my girlfriend over it
Old 12-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Tech Champion

How much extra weight does it take putting on all your sponsors decals as opposed to just 2 or 3 of them?

.2$ says I cant overtake you on the main straight even if you put them all on....
Old 12-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Tech Champion

It is rumored that the stickers create a whirlwind effect which push the car down the straight faster, but they don't stop there...they generate a massive amount of downforce which is one reason why Jeff's cars are dialed and carry so much corner speed.

I've tried to imitate his stickerdom, but cannot duplicate it. It ain't easy cuttin' all that vinyl! Definitely one of the sharpest looking cars on the track.
Old 12-26-2007, 02:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by punkboy
Definitely one of the sharpest looking cars on the track.
Sharpest looking?.... Damn, since when has the decal scissor body shell been available? As you say, it must be rather aerodynamic
Old 12-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smyka
just to put the rumors to bed after spending the week with cuffs in cleveland i will personally vouch that he is the human tri pod almost lost my girlfriend over it
Yeah it was close but i felt bad for you since you only had one windshield wiper

Originally Posted by tc3team
How much extra weight does it take putting on all your sponsors decals as opposed to just 2 or 3 of them?

.2$ says I cant overtake you on the main straight even if you put them all on....
LOL actually i put more on the right side to hold the sweeper better unless im at the birds

Originally Posted by punkboy
It is rumored that the stickers create a whirlwind effect which push the car down the straight faster, but they don't stop there...they generate a massive amount of downforce which is one reason why Jeff's cars are dialed and carry so much corner speed.

I've tried to imitate his stickerdom, but cannot duplicate it. It ain't easy cuttin' all that vinyl! Definitely one of the sharpest looking cars on the track.
Thanks buddy. Its not as easy as everyone thinks. See u at the birds
Old 12-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Jeff I have a question for ya.......

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Old 12-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs

LOL actually i put more on the right side to hold the sweeper better unless im at the birds
But then I hear that any cooling fans put on your motor are actually to cool down the decals to stop them peeling off.... man thats hardcore!
Old 01-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Bro,
Can you explain steering trim, dual rate and EPA to Juan again? Something tells me he doen't get it yet lmao

Last edited by Jason Swift; 01-06-2008 at 07:03 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.