Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Car 3 is more proven on carpet. Last year at the US Indoor Champs Josh made the main and the car looked very good. Keep in mind that was with plastic and homemade parts on it. Who else at Kyosho has tested with a Cyrul designed car? I have seen several of cars 1 and 2 being tested but why not car three??

Chris
Old 07-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Tech Addict

Chris is right, we need to see more than Josh testing his car. It works great here at CEFX and this latest holds more corner speed than before. Can't wait to see it in Vegas and Cleveland this year.

Tim
Old 07-10-2006, 01:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys,

Very good input from everyone, but i want to let you know that Cyrul's Kyosho prototype is made for him and might suit his drive. When it comes to design a car and then sale it, we have to consider 3 things.
1- The car has to suit most of the drivers out there
2- The car has to be trabe all over the world
3- The car must and should handle in any hands, newbies as expert...

For the fact there is a very little chance to see one day Kyosho produces Cyrul's car.

By the way, Car 1 on the picture is the final TF5 Stallion. Mark Pavidis ran an out of box kit.

The TF5 Stallion sku-30022 and pre-order will be available in the next couple of day at the very good shops..

Thank you and see ya.....
Old 07-10-2006, 04:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by J.Yves
Hi guys,

Very good input from everyone, but i want to let you know that Cyrul's Kyosho prototype is made for him and might suit his drive. When it comes to design a car and then sale it, we have to consider 3 things.
1- The car has to suit most of the drivers out there
2- The car has to be trabe all over the world
3- The car must and should handle in any hands, newbies as expert...

For the fact there is a very little chance to see one day Kyosho produces Cyrul's car.

By the way, Car 1 on the picture is the final TF5 Stallion. Mark Pavidis ran an out of box kit.

The TF5 Stallion sku-30022 and pre-order will be available in the next couple of day at the very good shops..

Thank you and see ya.....

If you listened to the interview with Mark Pavidis on the Orion website during the worlds, Mark said that there was alot of Cyrul's design in the Stallion. He thought that Cyrul had some "pretty ingenious" engineering in his design. No he hadn't driven it because only one exists. Why? Cyrul has the only car because the politics of the design process has not allowed anyone else to have one. Too many hands in the pie. Other than Pavidis who is a very talented driver (did not run an out of box kit, btw) - Cyrul was the next highest Kyosho finish. I think the car has proved itself on both inside on carpet and outside (Stallion has not). Too bad if Kyosho lets this slip through their fingers. I agree with Roly - hopefully Cyrul can make a conversion kit.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by slewis
If you listened to the interview with Mark Pavidis on the Orion website during the worlds, Mark said that there was alot of Cyrul's design in the Stallion. He thought that Cyrul had some "pretty ingenious" engineering in his design. No he hadn't driven it because only one exists. Why? Cyrul has the only car because the politics of the design process has not allowed anyone else to have one. Too many hands in the pie. Other than Pavidis who is a very talented driver (did not run an out of box kit, btw) - Cyrul was the next highest Kyosho finish. I think the car has proved itself on both inside on carpet and outside (Stallion has not). Too bad if Kyosho lets this slip through their fingers. I agree with Roly - hopefully Cyrul can make a conversion kit.
You're making a fool of yourself.

Stallion is proven on carpet, it has done the A at some of the major international races in the hands of Adachi, that's a fact. And Pavidis's car is what you'll get out of the box. Also what do you know about the design policy at Kyosho, do you work for them ?
Old 07-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Tech Master

By the way, did you dream that interview ? I can seem to find only Andy Moore's interview on the orion website...
Old 07-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I'm with XXXKat, I also vote car #2. If Cyrul's car as enough shared parts with that, then he should put out a conversion kit under the CEFX name. Either that or put out a wholy produced kit on his own
Old 07-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRF415boy
You're making a fool of yourself.

Stallion is proven on carpet, it has done the A at some of the major international races in the hands of Adachi, that's a fact. And Pavidis's car is what you'll get out of the box. Also what do you know about the design policy at Kyosho, do you work for them ?

OH Boy there you go again typing away and not knowing what you are talking about. When Chris say's proven on carpet he means with FOAM tires. Internationaly they run rubber tires this is a HUGE differance. Listen we know Kyosho is building car 1 if you rember back a few months when you posted that Kyosho was only making the shaft car when your "VERY GOOD SOURCE" at Kyosho told you so. So we know he and you where both wrong (if he even exsists).

So the next time before you make a fool of yourself please know what you're talking about.

Roly

P.S. Let you source a Kyosho know that we'd like to see hex heads instead of phillps Thanks.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PaintingRoly
OH Boy there you go again typing away and not knowing what you are talking about. When Chris say's proven on carpet he means with FOAM tires. Internationaly they run rubber tires this is a HUGE differance. Listen we know Kyosho is building car 1 if you rember back a few months when you posted that Kyosho was only making the shaft car when your "VERY GOOD SOURCE" at Kyosho told you so. So we know he and you where both wrong (if he even exsists).

So the next time before you make a fool of yourself please know what you're talking about.

Roly

P.S. Let you source a Kyosho know that we'd like to see hex heads instead of phillps Thanks.
I didn't make a fool of myself, Kyosho didn't make Josh's car and they made the shaft car as I said they would. The Stallion came a lot later. Now get your facts right or read page 5 of this thread. Our argument was over kyosho releasing Josh's car or the shaft car, and they released the shaft car as I said they were going to, and they are not releasing Josh's car. Point made.

PS: they already have on the TF-5, who's making a fool of himself now ?

Last edited by TRF415boy; 07-10-2006 at 01:34 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

What reliable source on page 5 said the shaft car wasn't to be released ?
Right let me clarify everything. The TF-5 is the shaft driven car that Adachi has raced at the JRMCA and will be released in may. It should be available all around the world by then (I know it will be available in Europe right away, can't comment about the US as i simply don't know).
which time?
Old 07-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Turbonium
which time?
I don't get you
Old 07-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PaintingRoly

Roly

Hi all,

I read this thread from the first day and i know quiet a few on this thread, even some Kyosho employees or Kyosho good lads who wrote a few things...

But i see you,PaintingRoly, all the time, telling people that you know much more than anyone else.... You have seen that or you even know Cyrul plans... So good for you but so bad for the public........

I must say that most infos you put in this thread are wrong, i don't know where you get those info but change source...

I don't want to defend TRFBOY, but i have to say that his info are good even sometimes so good that i thought he was working at Kyosho... But i know he does not...

By the way, did you ever built a Kyosho TF5, because there isn't any phillips screw in the kit and wont have any in the Stallion. So get off of the thread and the "source" tells you better for you to buy a Nikko instead of a Kyosho.

Kyosho aim and exist by true Fan............

Thank you

PS: Be friend not a fool!!! I well know TRFBOY source's and i can tell you that he might be standing behind you and then kick you out of any Kyosho events or team,...or even more....It's just toys we race so think about it...
Old 07-10-2006, 02:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You guys are too funny. Of course everyone has their "sources". Heck, I have my sources at Kyosho America too!

Dom
Old 07-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

On Josh's car how is he able to not run a full castor block and only use an upper tie-rod and not a full upper arm to hold the steering knuckle in place? His car look really good I wonder if it will be made into a kit or just something hes playing with?
Old 07-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kevin K
On Josh's car how is he able to not run a full castor block and only use an upper tie-rod and not a full upper arm to hold the steering knuckle in place? His car look really good I wonder if it will be made into a kit or just something hes playing with?
Good question. I would say that there is a caster block at the bottom of the hub but it's hard to tell how it's made with the pictures we have. Remember it doesn't have to be in C-shape to provide caster, as long as it holds the hub at a certain angle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.