Community
Wiki Posts
Search

rc- union

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default rc- union

hey anybody had any problems with rc union? i ordered some parts on the 25th of march and havent got any replies. just wondering if anybody has had any problems. i checked their site and it says prosessing. does it take 10 days to process a 10 dollar part? i know it comes from hong kong but they havent given me a ship date or anything. not even a email reply. gettin kinda upset. my fw05 had been down almost a month now. had to order from integy so i can get it runnin. the wife was gracious enough to let me order from somebody else. thanks guys let me know if anybody has some input or can get in contact with the shop owner.. thanks, doug aka rchackmaster
Old 04-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

i have ordered parts almost 2 months ago for my fw-o5r and still have not got them. will not be dealing with them anymore
Old 04-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I ordered parts on March 22nd and they finally shipped yesterday. They said it was due to the holiday . Their holiday was from the 25th - 28th . My order should have shipped before their holiday. I then received an email saying that they needed to check stock on the parts I ordered . They were in stock when I ordered , but some were not in stock by the time they decided to get to my 250.00 order. I had them refund me for what was not shipped. I would suggest to order from www.pro-s-futaba.co.jp or rc champ , it has to be done through email , but way better prices and great service.
Old 04-06-2005, 09:03 PM
Tech Regular

thanks for the replies guys. looks like i wont be expecting my parts anytime soon. i will try to cancel my order and get my money refunded.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Tech Regular

hey i must have lit a fire under the guys butt! i got a email this afternoon saying that he has shipped. i checked the hongkong post office and the parcel is processing and should arrive in a few days!
Old 04-08-2005, 05:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default pro-s-futaba.com

is there a english version ?
Old 04-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Tech Regular

i didnt see one but im sure there is.