No response from Team Losi

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No response from Team Losi

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Tech Elite

Losi's customer support is some of the best in the business. TL and Horizon have been selling a TON of kits lately and with all of that business comes a lot of customer service.

Everyone makes mistakes; the guys at Losi are very good about making up for their mistakes. If you have a problem with their customer support, call and ask for Bill Goldsmith, he's the best there is.

Name another company who has people out there to help you..you can ask me, Adam, Travis, Truhe, Brian, Todd, Jesse, and many of our drivers questions about anything on a variety of message boards all over the internet. We are here to help and while we may not be able to send you warranty parts, we can certainly help point you towards someone who can. If you EVER have a problem with any Team Losi product, PLEASE e-mail me and describe what's going on to the best of your abilities..I will do everything in my power to make it right, so you will be happy with Team Losi's products and support at the end of the day.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

im sorry i started this thread, im didnt want ppl to stop buying from losi!
look i work in the indusrty at a LHS, and i have sold a lot of LST's the only problem i have had is one guy keeps breaking rx's, i am 90% sure it is his fault, but im not a electrical tech, but the OZ importers have helped him each time.
im sure that if you have a problem with a kit it doesnt matter what company it is, they will help you.