Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Someone with a qoncepts revo mount please come inside... >

Someone with a qoncepts revo mount please come inside...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Someone with a qoncepts revo mount please come inside...

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Someone with a qoncepts revo mount please come inside...

I really need one of these mounts. Problem is the guy who was making them qoncepts.com is a flake these days and although his site is still up and taking payments he does not under any circumstances respond to emails, send products, or back order info out once ordered and the revo mount is stated as "temporarily sold out".

So lets cut to the chase. I am a machinist and I have pretty much unlimited access to all types of machinery at my work. If I could get my hands on one of these mounts I could easily reverse engineer it and duplicate it. If anyone has one would you please consider on my dime sending it to me to evaluate. I will send it back to you and will GIVE you one of the finished products once done. I can talk to you on the phone or whatever you want just to let you know I am not trolling here. I am not trying to go into business with these but it is one of the better mounts for the revo that should also fit the slayer pro and I would really like to have one.

Thanks