Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya TCS in Southeast

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default Tamiya TCS in Southeast

I would like to know what kind of interest there would be for a tamiya tcs race in north Alabama in may of next year. Its a new track at E-mergent hobby since Memphis stopped holding races and we were wanting to pick it up the racing program is new and as of now they are running VTA and mini to get things started the only hang up for us doing a event is the Gt classes and other classes. Please post if what classes you would run if the event was in Alabama? Please we need your feedback asap!!!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SilverShelby
I would like to know what kind of interest there would be for a tamiya tcs race in north Alabama in may of next year. Its a new track at E-mergent hobby since Memphis stopped holding races and we were wanting to pick it up the racing program is new and as of now they are running VTA and mini to get things started the only hang up for us doing a event is the Gt classes and other classes. Please post if what classes you would run if the event was in Alabama? Please we need your feedback asap!!!!!
I think if you have it people will come. Memphis was always one of the largest and best tcs races in the country. Sure the following and support would come out without question.

EA
Old 10-20-2012, 08:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SilverShelby
Your wrong about Memphis not holding races, its just that only a few racers show up. Would gladly run in TCS in Huntsville, might run some at other times if location of the track was listed. Lets race!!!!
Old 10-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Tech Regular

My bad would like to see the Memphis crew in Huntsville
Old 10-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Three
Your wrong about Memphis not holding races, its just that only a few racers show up. Would gladly run in TCS in Huntsville, might run some at other times if location of the track was listed. Lets race!!!!
Look in the Alabama forum under E-mergent hobbies. The location and race schedule is posted in that forum. Hopefully we will see you soon!
Old 10-22-2012, 05:01 AM
Tech Regular

Please Tamiya hold a race in Alabama......
Old 11-01-2012, 06:56 AM
Tech Regular

E-mergent hobby in Huntsville,AL will be holding a Tamiya TCS race on May19,2013
There will be a club run the Saturday before
Old 11-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

WaHoo !!!!