Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is the DYna storm any good?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Is the DYna storm any good?

I found a 200 dollar dyna storm on galaxy hobbies. Is this car fast? Is it faster and better than the associated B4?
Old 03-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Just stop asking if this or that is better than the B4. Everyone will say the same thing. Get the Associated B4! OR, if you really want a good car, get a Losi XXX BK2.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes please stop asking the same question about every car you find. I'm a huge Tamiya person and the Dyna Storm is a good car and has HVAC25000 ever raced a Storm? Well to tell you the truth, Tamiya started the entire off road craze back in the 70's and they are barely now starting to play catch up. Look what they did when they thru some cash into touring cars. Worlds twice in a row. If you must buy a Tamiya, get an Avante. But if you want a car to compete with, get either a RC10, Losi, Yokomo, or a Tamiya. You the driver can make any car win if you have the skill. Why does it matter which car will be faster? You can throw money into anything and make a Old Tyco beat any car in a straight line but why waste the money? You are giving Tamiya's a bad name. Just shut up and buy a car and go from there. Get a Rising Storm.