Search

Yokomo MR4TC-BD

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005, 09:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Yes, rest would be good...

Actually, they will not be shipping the kits until it is released in Japan on the 25th (which means they will probably be shipping it out to us on the 28th) it takes just one days to get here, but it can take 1-2 days to clear custom, so it'll be the end of next week at the earliest (April 1st) before Yokomo USA even sees them. It'll probably take them 2 days to get everything accounted for and packaged up. Look for us to start sending these kits out first week of April is what I'm estimating.

Steve Wang
Always got to burst my bubble don't you Steve, I see how you are....
I can wait although I wanted to have some practice time with it before the JBRL of TC was starting on the 17th of April. Well if I get the kit by the 6th of April that gives me a week and four days to get a sound setup....LOL yea like that is going to happen, I am still working on my SD setup...LOL
Oh well I am not going to worry about that I bet it will be perfect right out the box.....LOL
Stephen <><
Old 03-23-2005, 09:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

my ETA for this kit to arrive in front of my door would be
4/8-4/15(as it takes about 4-7 days to arrive to east coast)...
just in time for my Bday...

Sorry Shookie!!
i guess yokomo usa can't deliever your bday gift.....

and yeah... man... why did the xray fk05 came with a plastic shocks body....
as the fk04 came with the alum. one???
my friends are biteeeeching about them and i just can't stop
just joking
hope the yok do not pull the same thing tooo

~ming
Old 03-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by aoizip
my ETA for this kit to arrive in front of my door would be
4/8-4/15(as it takes about 4-7 days to arrive to east coast)...
just in time for my Bday...

Sorry Shookie!!
i guess yokomo usa can't deliever your bday gift.....

and yeah... man... why did the xray fk05 came with a plastic shocks body....
as the fk04 came with the alum. one???
my friends are biteeeeching about them and i just can't stop
just joking
hope the yok did not pull the same thing tooo

~ming
No worries about Yokomo and what they are sending.
Go back a few pages and pull up the exploded veiw of the BD it shows the shocks will be the YS-4SSS-6 although aluminum not the extra long shocks...oh well I can adjust....at least they through in the Rayspeed shocks and cups. Big bonus....
On the birthday gift thing I am a bit upset but......My wife got a brand new Drum kit for my BDay and I can beat all my frustrations out on them....LOL Glad your kit will get there for your B-Day....But I will have mine the next day that Steve gets his shipment sent out...or better yet...I might go down and pick mine up the day it arrives...sorry had to tease a bit...I better stop Steve might hold my kit for ransome....
LOL
Stephen <><
Old 03-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (98%+)

anybody know what springs are going to be in the kit????

I want to load up on all of the "yok" springs but I don't wanna "double up" on them.....

also, are they the Rayspeed "long" ones?????
like on (Steve's site???)
http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...=241:confused:
Old 03-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Tech Regular

The BD kit uses rayspeed springs, there part #'s are RS-09 (blue) and RS-10 (green). I took that information from the parts break down in this thread.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (98%+)

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE GETTING OUR KITS ON MONDAY!!!
Old 03-24-2005, 08:42 AM
Tech Addict

woo hooo.. sooo... so it is almost here then...
Old 03-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by pitshop
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE GETTING OUR KITS ON MONDAY!!!
Must be nice,,,,,at least I get to see Masami run his at the Reedy Race and the KoPropo Race....I will be racing at the KO but only in sportsman.....Can not keep up with them Pro's I must work on that....
I should see my new ride by next friday.....Steve GET HOT....LOL
Have fun and remember this only a HOBBY....Yea Right....More like a glorified Toy NASCAR....We race to get sponcers attention, we spend all our money on all the best gear....Try every new invetion just to see if it will help....Man if it weren't for the title Model Car my wife my catch on that this is serious....LOL
Anyway senceless rambling over.
Stephen <><
Old 03-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Tech Elite

Looks like the BD will beat the JRSX to market.....I guess Team Losi didn't do well enough at the Nats to rush it to market...Or rush at all...wasn't the first date they flaked on like the end of January...Man its the end of March and they are now saying second week of April...Glad I'm a Yokomo fan....those Losi die hards must be kicking them selves....LOL
Go TEAM YOK
Stephen <><
Old 03-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

either that or wondering why you keep coming on the losi thread going ne nr... ne nr... ne nr.
Old 03-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Tech Addict

Turtlemaster:

well... at least yok BD is coming out soon for sure(in the state by my hand...)

if you actually read what shookie is writing....
it is quite funny... at least from my point of view

i'm still waiting the jrsx for my cousin also....
but im not going to kick myself... im gonna kick my cousin
because i put down the deposite with alot of ppl already
and i still heard no news from them... hes.. losi(lazy)
they are supposed to be release this friday....

hope im not offending anyone.

~Ming
Old 03-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Turtlemaster
either that or wondering why you keep coming on the losi thread going ne nr... ne nr... ne nr.

Because going ne nr...ne nr....ne nr, first is fun to say and second It is warented. Losi has failed to get there new car to market not once, not twice, not even three times but four times they have a realease date, sounds like Gran Tourismo 4....One year after their first press release it still wasn't to market. It sound like sour grapes, I just got to serve them up to you.....Your the one who has to eat them. LOL J/K man I think the Losi car is very interesting, Not fully understode but interesting non the same. I think that Model Car racing has gotten to the point where car and driver are one, it is just motor, batteries and good old luck that gets you to win. Because when I practice a track for more than a week I can turn the kind of lap times expert stock racers can, but the porblem is I can not always get to the track for an intire week. So really it is all practice and what gear you got in your ride. I have seen many different kinds of motors and battery matchers win. Which is best? the one who just won. LOL
Don't hate the hater it just gets me going even more...LOL
Stephen <><
P.S. this intire post can be completely ignored I already forgot what I wrote...Bye bye..LOL
Old 03-24-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Default R/C Site-seeing while in California

Yup!!! Landed in San Diego, CA on the 23rd at about noon. I'm staying in LaMesa. Tomorrow we are visiting relatives in Altadina (sp?), but on the way up I'll stop by Speedtech R/C (I hope Steve's in the shop so that I can meet him in person).

Are there any R/C shops of interest that I should visit?

I just remembered, Ultimate Hobbies. I visited that shop back in 1996 while on a business trip to Torrence.

Any other must see R/C places?

BTW, thanks for the comments on the BD. I'll probably break down and get one.
Old 03-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Mr. Shookie
Because going ne nr...ne nr....ne nr, first is fun to say and second It is warented. Losi has failed to get there new car to market not once, not twice, not even three times but four times they have a realease date,

. It sound like sour grapes, I just got to serve them up to you.....Your the one who has to eat them.

Don't hate the hater it just gets me going even more...LOL

1. well then i guess i am the one that is outta line. i just figured the ne nr ne nr, should be directed at losi, not your fellow racers that are anxiously awaiting the new ride. some who apparently have put up deposits.

2. i'm not waiting for the new losi as i am a yok usa team driver.

3. not hating, just pointing out the obvious. you did say you were 30 years old.

4. WWJD
Old 03-24-2005, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: R/C Site-seeing while in California

Originally posted by Geppetto
Yup!!! Landed in San Diego, CA on the 23rd at about noon. I'm staying in LaMesa. Tomorrow we are visiting relatives in Altadina (sp?), but on the way up I'll stop by Speedtech R/C (I hope Steve's in the shop so that I can meet him in person).

Are there any R/C shops of interest that I should visit?

I just remembered, Ultimate Hobbies. I visited that shop back in 1996 while on a business trip to Torrence.

Any other must see R/C places?

BTW, thanks for the comments on the BD. I'll probably break down and get one.
go see tamiya usa, they have a great display in the show room, check out the track. yokomo usa is close to john wayne airport, and associated is around there somewhere too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.