Yokomo MR4TC-BD

Old 03-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by pheyhoe
Steve,

Did you even get my PM or email about payment, i have not yet recived a reply about how to go about it, thanks
Paul,

I sent you a reply, but I'm not sure if you got it. I've lost track of where we are on this? right now I don't have any billing information on your order (CC info) we can take care of that by:

1 - go through the pre-order process again so we can obtain the CC number securely

2- if you wish to pay by other methods like paypal, then we can settle that once the car kit arrives.

I'm not sure if I answered your question

Steve Wang
Old 03-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
I volunteer to go help and package the kits (actually, we almost always have in the past)

Steve Wang
Count me in Steve....I will put them together perfect to cause I wouldn't want someone to open there kit to find a bag missing...
That would ruin that person forever.LOL
But for real Steve if they need extra hands mine are free from Monday through Friday all that week.
Let me know
Stephen <><
Old 03-19-2005, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)
Default Gave up

With absolutely no presence at the nats, I gave up on the BD and went RDX....
Old 03-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Tech Elite

happy trails
Old 03-19-2005, 07:28 PM
Tech Regular

The RDX is a really nice car, but not having any presence at the nats probably wasn't the right way to make a decision. The Yokomo BD will see plenty of big race time once it's released. I want an RDX also, but the yok looks like it will be a lot easier to work on then the RDX. Not to mention spare parts are far less expensive. I'm sticking with the Yok it will be here soon enough. Then we can watch Masami Hirosaka at the Roar on road nationals do what he does best.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Will be interesting to see the BD's ability to run on foam tires. Being a racer that runs carpet and asphalt it would be nice to have one car and just change setups....lol I have been a Yok guy for some time now and this car just looks killer!

Jeff
Old 03-19-2005, 08:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by kmorast
The RDX is a really nice car, but not having any presence at the nats probably wasn't the right way to make a decision. The Yokomo BD will see plenty of big race time once it's released. I want an RDX also, but the yok looks like it will be a lot easier to work on then the RDX. Not to mention spare parts are far less expensive. I'm sticking with the Yok it will be here soon enough. Then we can watch Masami Hirosaka at the Roar on road nationals do what he does best.

Kelly,
There are factory drivers at the nats runnning the RDX. Lots of them. You will never see Masami at a Roar on road national event because he is not a US resident.
Chris
Old 03-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Tech Regular

I meant the Ready race.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

I meant the Ready race.
Oh....ok
Old 03-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Jeff Werner
Will be interesting to see the BD's ability to run on foam tires. Being a racer that runs carpet and asphalt it would be nice to have one car and just change setups....lol I have been a Yok guy for some time now and this car just looks killer!

Jeff
I hope the car works on carpet also. My CGM works really well, I can't see why the BD wouldn't work equally well once it has a stiffer chassis (if needed).
Old 03-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by mtc3od
There are factory drivers at the nats runnning the RDX. Lots of them. You will never see Masami at a Roar on road national event because he is not a US resident.
Chris
I agree there are plenty of drivers running the RDX at the Roar on road nationals. I think far to many people put way to much weight into how a car does at a big event like the nationals and the manufacturers know that. I would do exactly what the manufactures do, put the odds in my favor for a win by stacking the deck. WHAT WINS ON SUNDAY SELLS ON MONDAY.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by mtc3od
Kelly,
Chris

hara managed to run last years roar nats. don't know the exact rule, but you only have to move here for a few months to qualifiy. and i think he would have plenty of offers of places to live for free if he wanted.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

WHAT WINS ON SUNDAY SELLS ON MONDAY.
True
Old 03-19-2005, 08:21 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Turtlemaster
hara managed to run last years roar nats. don't know the exact rule, but you only have to move here for a few months to qualifiy. and i think he would have plenty of offers of places to live for free if he wanted.
Hara is a resident of Cali. He has been for a few years now.
Old 03-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

well thats great for him. still doesn't change what i said

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.