Hot Bodies Cyclone

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BlackedOutREVO
LOL I dont even have it yet

In a few days hopefully

You don't even have a car or your speedo updated and you're calling DADDY out SWR has the longest straight in norcal so you better be prepared. I'll be at Norcal next weekend then at SWR the following weekend. You might want to run the 17.5 class first so you're not pulling over every other lap TOP is bringing their local heavy hitters so it's gonna be game on for the cup.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
You don't even have a car or your speedo updated and you're calling DADDY out SWR has the longest straight in norcal so you better be prepared. I'll be at Norcal next weekend then at SWR the following weekend. You might want to run the 17.5 class first so you're not pulling over every other lap TOP is bringing their local heavy hitters so it's gonna be game on for the cup.
I have my speedo updated. Who said I didnt? lol Car only takes a few hours to build and get ready

Lol im not worried about the straight. Dont worry about me, I will be fine. I know I wont be pulling over for you
Old 07-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Tech Champion

I have my speedo updated. Who said I didnt? lol Car only takes a few hours to build and get ready

Lol im not worried about the straight. Dont worry about me, I will be fine. I know I wont be pulling over for you

You got your speedo back already??? Can't change profiles until I give you the cords You don't have to pull over for me....I'll push the slower traffic out of the way Will you actually be ready in 2 weeks? Don't try building the car the night before.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by STLNLST
You got your speedo back already??? Can't change profiles until I give you the cords You don't have to pull over for me....I'll push the slower traffic out of the way Will you actually be ready in 2 weeks? Don't try building the car the night before.
Haha no, will have it probably tuesday. And yeah lol the cord helps!

LOL we will see about that, hope your brakes work good! Yeah as long as my wheeler sells on ebay I will have a week and a half to get a car built, wired, and all ready to go.

And this has nothing to do with the cyclone LOL. Sorry for the hijack guys.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

If for some reason clint doesn't make the turn at the end of the straight, I just hope someone is there to take pics.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BillyCaldwell
If for some reason clint doesn't make the turn at the end of the straight, I just hope someone is there to take pics.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:40 PM
Tech Elite

I have faith that clint will put as much motor as possible in there. And maybe even dremel his radio to get more throw on throttle.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:18 PM
Tech Champion

Haha no, will have it probably tuesday. And yeah lol the cord helps!

LOL we will see about that, hope your brakes work good! Yeah as long as my wheeler sells on ebay I will have a week and a half to get a car built, wired, and all ready to go.

And this has nothing to do with the cyclone LOL. Sorry for the hijack guys.
You mean to tell me that you're talking trash without a car in hopes that an item sells on ebay Now I truely have heard everything Breaks???? You've seen my car at SWR....I haven't had any issues stopping.....how ever should you actually be racing I'm using you to slow me in the turns
Old 07-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Tech Champion

The only way that is going to happen is if my KO receiver takes a dump. Other than that I'm going to be just fine. Maybe Hiro should send extra parts to SWR just in case
Old 07-05-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I heard that the Cyclone can use Team Losi CVD's and that they are better than the ones that comes with the kit. Can anyone tell me which CVD's are specifically.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Juan C Munoz
I heard that the Cyclone can use Team Losi CVD's and that they are better than the ones that comes with the kit. Can anyone tell me which CVD's are specifically.
I believe the losi cvds are standard(not metric)dia.on the axle stubs 'which require standard size bearings,which will not fit the rear hub carrier.
I tried the cvds out of my old xxx-s,they were the right length with bones from a tc3 but wouldn't fit the metric bearings in the hubs.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

What some have done is use the steering knuckles from the JRX-S, bearings, and LCD driveshafts. Then it's just a drop in for the front. It does however widen the front of the car out. Most have just been running the stock setup or purchasing the HB DCJ driveshafts which are of a similar design.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Don't worry. I'll be there to provide pictures of the carnage just like last time! For details on "Last time" see the Tamiya thread.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:59 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Advil
Don't worry. I'll be there to provide pictures of the carnage just like last time! For details on "Last time" see the Tamiya thread.
You better show up this time Clint.You won once at Norcal,because the home team was not there.Back that sh*+ up!BTW how's my ---- taste?
Old 07-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racenut123
You better show up this time Clint.You won once at Norcal,because the home team was not there.Back that sh*+ up!BTW how's my ---- taste?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

I still hate you! LMAO!!!!! What roll centers are you using at NorCal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.