2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Tech Master

Hi Everyone, what a day! The entry form is online. I know we will have some hitting the PO box tommorrow. Here is a little info for you guys. JW put the entry online today at 945am, at 6pm tonight guess how many times the form had been downloaded???????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
450 times. That is just in the first 8 hours. WOW. If you are planning on attending, you should send your forms in right away! All entries must go to the PO box and make your check or money order out to SEP.

To answer some of your questions.
TEMPEST: We will allow only to 3700 mah batteries. This is the next level of cells that most matchers are moving to. Are 3800's right around the corner, sure. so are 4000's. Who knows what will happen during the next 4 months, But as we plan today, 3700's are the max that I am going to allow. It has nothing to do with Roar or any other sanctioning body. It has to do with what I feel is the logical level of cells to allow. As for 19turns, I am not fimiliar with the Atlas motor. I am going to allow the Trinity Chameolon 2, Reedy 19t and the Orion 19 turn. I will have the allowable part numbers listed this week. I decided not to do a handout for this class to allow the Manf. of these motors a chance to showcase their motors at this World wide event.

RIDGERACER: I have not came to a final decision yet on what stock motors we will be using. Everyone will have plenty of notice to what we are using.

snopro31: For the many drivers that will be comming from overseas, I will go by postmark dates on the entry letters. Enties will filled by the date they were mailed. If you mail it now, you should be fine.

willdp: Hello, Sorry that we are not excepting CC for payment. Just Check or MO. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I know that there will be many more questions, please feel free to post and Boomer, JW or myself will do our best to get you the answer right away. It is going to be a great event, I look forward to meeting all of you in VEGAS Baby!
Take care,
Scotty
PS check out intchamps.com in the next couple of days for the list of Pro drivers planning on joining you in Vegas.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Tech Regular

What are the spec rubber tires going to be? RP30?
Old 06-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Thanks for the info...

Atlas is based overseas... Integy Imports them.
They are a locked timing, tagged 19 spec arm, 2 mag.

I know Surge, Thunder RC, and I believe Brahma and a few others tune them now. They are actually a pretty good motor.. more torque oriented.

Would it be possible to send you one to check out for approval?
It meets all the usual requirements.

Come on Scotty... I loaned you my phillips head screwdriver at snowbirds and had to hunt you down to get it back LOL

Michael
Old 06-01-2005, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Whats the motor rule for mod? I hear the new Novak brushless will be out this summer along with the Reedy/LRP brushless.... will mod be limited to brushed motors?
Old 06-02-2005, 10:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Boomer
LOL

Um the stock handout will be......... 27 turn

Boomer
ask a stupid question eh?
Old 06-02-2005, 06:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Well I reserved my room about a month ago and sent my check off today 2 day Priority Mail. Post Offices says it should be there Saturday. I hope this all works out for I'm ready to learn a new surface to drive on. If my weekend does not go well I will be frequenting Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville for lots of frustration relieving refreshments!!!
Old 06-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Will the website be updated with the entries you have received? Similar to the Snowbirds so that we can make sure that you did get them?
Old 06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Alright Scotty, I am looking forward to meeting you and racing with a ll of the top talent that your race is attracting. My room and flight package was booked almost two months ago...finally a registration form...sent in today, might take a couple of days from Canada but all is well I am sure.
Thanks....Dwayne Flodell
Old 06-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kraig
Will the website be updated with the entries you have received? Similar to the Snowbirds so that we can make sure that you did get them?

Kraig,
That is our plan.

JW has been busting his butt and I think everything looks great so far. Props to JW. He is MY hero.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:12 PM
jw
Tech Adept

Big Daddy Boomer,
You're not getting my Bud Light!

PS - The Registration form has been downloaded over 800 times in the first two days. I guess you all were really waiting for it! People have been visiting the site from the US, Japan, Canada, Germany, Taiwan, Norway, UK, Hong Kong, South Korea, France, Singapore, Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Australia, Switzerland, China, Spain, Hubertus and Alaska. This will obviously be an International Event.

Also, If you are Registering for the event,
Please make checks payable to... SEP LLC
(that was not on the form originally, it is now)

JW
Old 06-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Alaska is not international, just another US State!!!
Old 06-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jw

People have been visiting the site from the US, Japan, Canada, Germany, Taiwan, Norway, UK, Hong Kong, South Korea, France, Singapore, Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Australia, Switzerland, China, Spain, Hubertus and Alaska. This will obviously be an International Event.

JW
I'm thinking this is one for the history books
Old 06-03-2005, 12:41 AM
R/C Tech Founder

j-dub, if you're reading this today, make sure to email me that file. You should have the logo now.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by futureal
j-dub, if you're reading this today, make sure to email me that file. You should have the logo now.
I will let him know. We will be at the Milwaukee Mile for the Champ car Weekend race.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Default More Info Please

Hi everyone! First time poster, yes the name IS familiar lol, and even though I'll be in the pits for Vegas, I'm pretty damn excited!!! Ok know that I got that off my chest…., I could use some more detailed info on packing the car, tools, etc..

1. Should we get a hard-case trunk or use a standard suitcase?
2. How should we pack the body so they won’t get damaged?

That’s all for now, Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.