Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2005 International Indoor Championships @ Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I'm sure there will be a set included with entry and you'll be able to buy additional sets there.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hoosierdaddy
It will be a Spec tire.... no hand out tire.
Yeah what do you Know Boomer.....

Going off what Boomer said and looking at the prices I would say that there is no hand out set with your entry fee. If there was there would be a price increase for Stock and 19t rubber vs. stock and 19t foam but they are both the same price. So I guess anyone racing rubber tires will be buying the tires at the race unless they can bring them with them.
Old 03-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Kevin K
Yeah what do you Know Boomer.....

LOL

You're right... hell i wont even be racing this weekend. Turns out i gotta work....

See, i got this gig going at the stardust that weekend
Old 03-30-2005, 09:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

See, i got this gig going at the stardust that weekend
What time does that Show start and how much are tickets.....
Old 03-30-2005, 10:14 PM
Tech Master

Hi Everyone. It has been a busy couple of weeks, As you can see, the website has been updated with alot of info. Hotel rooms can be booked now. Just mention the code and you will be all set. I know entry forms are not listed yet, but don't forget the race is a few months away, we will have them out soon. Someone asked if they make their reservation are they going to get a spot in the race. Not to worry, If you have a room when I release the signup form, you will be able to race. As long as you send your entry in right away. Dont wait untill the deadline date. For those of you starting to make your reservations and flight arrangements, you will want to arrive on Tuesday Sept 20. We have some cool things in the works for Tuesday late afternoon into the night, I cant say what it is, but it will be fun. So plan on arriving on Tuesday!!!!!
NEXUS: NICE, lap by lap info. No doubt there will be some of that going on. We will have to get the special CHEETAS cam set up.
RICK HOWART:Hi Rick, I am working on listing all the rules for the event. Most of the rules will be standard stuff, but we will use IFMAR rules as our guide, but I will have that all posted on the site when I have it done. Say hi to Tracy for me.
GHOPPA: Stand by on the 19 turn classes, I may be making a slight change to the 19 classes. I am still working on the schedule for the event, and 19 classes may change.
JONKERR: Entry will not include rubber tires. We will be using a spec preglued tire for this race. You will need to buy the tires at the event. Don't worry, the prices will not be jacked up! This is the best way to ensure we have as fair of an event as we can.
KEVINK: Glad you are going to make it, It is going to rock. CYA Sat.Boomer will be putting on a show in the BadaBing lounge.
As we posted on the website, Book your rooms as soon as you can. We have a certain number of rooms blocked for that week, if we go over our block, we can get more but only if it happens early. Those racers that wait untill the end of summer to book their rooms may be to late. I continue to receive emails from drivers from around the world who are going to be attending. I have had emails from Norway,Iceland,England,Japan,Spain,Austrailia,Kore a,Canada,Mexico,Phillippines as well as other places in Europe. This will truly be the largest gathering of international drivers for this type of an event. I better brush up on my foreign language skills. As always if you have any questions please leave a post or you can go the website and drop me an email and I will answer it as quick as I can.
Take care,
Scotty
Old 03-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by TRACKSIDE

Boomer will be putting on a show in the BadaBing lounge.
I gotta finance my poker habit somehow.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default 12 scale entries

Scotty,
I am sure that this has never been asked here before, so I will go out on the limb. I just race 12th scale. It would be really cool if I could sign up for both classes or at least have a 19t class that I could double up on. It sounds like you are going to create the next "big deal" in racing, but I would hate to sit around for just one class. Any chance that you could make an exception for 12 th scale guys?

Brian; Slapmaster Tools
Old 03-30-2005, 10:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

hahaha yea boomer!
Old 03-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

tip: book a room in the West Tower ONLY

East Tower and Villas aren't that nice in my opinion

Question: when using the booking code IIC905, what type of rooms are available? Do you have your choice or are you forced into one of the "lesser" areas (East Tower/Villa)?
Old 03-30-2005, 11:19 PM
R/C Tech Founder

It will be a Spec tire.... no hand out tire.
Guess I should have clarified, in my mind they mean the same thing. I am so used to buying the tires at races anyway, I just call them handouts.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Hi Guys,
403 FORBIDDEN: Good question, when you make your reservation with our code. It automatically books your room in our room block. All of our rooms in our current block, are located in the West Tower. Our rate of $85.00 is for single or double bed rooms. Good question.
Later,
Scotty
Old 03-31-2005, 08:55 AM
Tech Addict

TRackside- What might that special code be... and where can i get some info as far as classes, practice, and strippers go?
Old 03-31-2005, 08:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Alex Lopez
TRackside- What might that special code be... and where can i get some info as far as classes, practice, and strippers go?
I think it was 1800bescotty....

A-lo,

Check out the website at http://www.intchamps.com or see the banner at the top of the page when it shows up.

strippers...we are going to Vegas baby we need exoctic dancers....
Old 03-31-2005, 08:59 AM
jw
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Hotel Code

Alex,
The hotel registration code is IIC905.

There is more information at www.intchamps.com
...with more information to come.

So you want classes for practicing with strippers??? Sounds like fun.

Hope you can make the race.

John
Old 03-31-2005, 12:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up Hotel room

Is it September yet?

Last edited by windix60; 03-31-2005 at 12:35 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.