Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Anyone has prices for the FK05 option?

Multidiff
Motor Brace
Battery Holders.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:27 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

I believe speedtech and Ultimate got them in stock today, if noone has already mentioned it.

the price is pretty good, anyone know why they didn't include multiple diff options in the US version? My guess would be to keep the price down...
Old 03-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (100%+)

Thanks, do you know if they got shipped today. I emailed Steve but didnt here anyting back yet. Im sure hes just been busy as hell. If I wouldnt have heard anything I was planning on ordering another one from THe RC Shack from a guy name Jon. I guess Ill just have to wait, and listen to everyone else open their Xmas gift.

In an earlier post I think a guy from xray mentioned they sent dual diff kits to the US b/c everyone complained about the oneway. All the tracks I race on say they prefer the diff up front but thats just my opinion.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by TCR
I believe speedtech and Ultimate got them in stock today, if noone has already mentioned it.

the price is pretty good, anyone know why they didn't include multiple diff options in the US version? My guess would be to keep the price down...
cool ima have to go down there tomorow
Old 03-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally posted by TCR

I read somewhere that the US distributor requested diffs all around as customers where complaining that cars where undrivable in carpet tracks.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (100%+)

DOes anyone know what 64 pitch spur to go with that would be comparable to the 48 pitch. All of my pinions are 64 pitch. I run on a very large open indoor track. I ran a 102/39 on a yokomo CGM.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Yayyy I got my fk05 today. w00t. I haven't got a chance to drive it yet, I'm real freaken antsy. Boy does this car look suhweet in person. I'll upload pics tomorrow.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

Listen people,

This is my first xray kit. When I started assembling it, I was astounded by the quality of the parts and the jaw dropping finish. It is just when I got to the last bag with the shocks, I really did expect to find another decent piece of equipment. Well, I got some plastic bodies, which probably they work wonders. But.... you can imagine how I felt. My expectations were higher than normal. So I asked in my favorite forum, and all I got was people finger pointing at me with stuff like " What's wrong with your shocks?"
NOTHING!!!!

I just plain HATE them for being cheepo plastic. THATS ALL!

Thanx anyway and dont get me wrong here!
Old 03-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Midnight
DOes anyone know what 64 pitch spur to go with that would be comparable to the 48 pitch. All of my pinions are 64 pitch. I run on a very large open indoor track. I ran a 102/39 on a yokomo CGM.
rctoyguy mentioned on the Xray forum that a 116T spur should fit. And I believe you can get a slightly bigger one if you go with the 3mm chassis.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by aantonis
Listen people,

I just plain HATE them for being cheepo plastic. THATS ALL!

here!

I couldn't agree with you more. I was like wtf We spend all kinds of money on this car and for it to have cheap plastic shocks just plain sucks.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

My kit should arrive in a couple of days. Does anyone know anywhere I can order the battery bar, Multidiff, 3mm chassis, and wide top deck. My LHS got in the kits but none of the option parts. Thanks
Old 03-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Default Spur gears and Apologies...

1) I am going to go to the local hobby shop and check out the 64 pitch spurs (all I run as well), and figure out the sizes I will need.

2)raving-monkey,
Hey man, sorry about the misunderstanding, and that is all it was. The way I took it was that you kinda felt a bit "cocky" and acted like your chest was pumped up and you didn't want to read all the info because you just didn't care. Sorry man, just came off the wrong way, possibly try wording it differently next time...
Sorry m8,

Mike

3) Midnight,
If you look in my signature, you will see RC America as being one of my sponsors, that is where I got the kit from.
Old 03-22-2005, 09:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Impulse_racer
My kit should arrive in a couple of days. Does anyone know anywhere I can order the battery bar, Multidiff, 3mm chassis, and wide top deck. My LHS got in the kits but none of the option parts. Thanks
I do believe that RC America is still waiting on some of the hop-ups, one of which is the new style battery strap (I am using the old one until the new one comes in, which is said to still be a couple of weeks). I do know the multidiff is in stock at RC America, which means any of the shops or on-line stores should be able to get it. Sorry, I don't know about the chassis.
Old 03-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just to clarify, we spoke to Ralph Burch over at RC America today and he said there were NO multi-diff in stock for the FK05 kits, there were some for the 04 kits, but none for the 05. New hop-ups for the FK05 should be available in 2 weeks according to them

Steve Wang
Old 03-22-2005, 10:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Just to clarify, we spoke to Ralph Burch over at RC America today and he said there were NO multi-diff in stock for the FK05 kits, there were some for the 04 kits, but none for the 05. New hop-ups for the FK05 should be available in 2 weeks according to them

Steve Wang
Really, lol, huh maybe for shops, because mine is on the way...lol...thanks for clearing that up Steve.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.