Search
Like Tree1Likes

Xray T1FK05

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
Guy- I did not mean to start a maylay on you...lol. Fact is that I said many positive things about you and gave you credit where credit is due. I never said you are a crap driver or anything liek that. My point was merely that I don't think you are experienced enough or qualified to be trying off the wall setups. I made it clear that I believe your writing skills and thorough research would be great if they were just a little more relevant. These are just my opinions though. Everyone that knows you seems to like you and I'm sure I would too. So anyway, I'm sorry others saw my post as a chance to gang up on you, and I'm dissappointed that you keep replying with malice.

I suppose I should go back to being quiet and keeping my opinions to myself- I guess I thought that most racers reading these forums want to go faster and learn to tune better, not just different.
You have NO clue as to just how relevant Guy's writing and research skills are to the new XRay T2....
Old 12-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BigDogRacing
Guy- I did not mean to start a maylay on you...lol. Fact is that I said many positive things about you and gave you credit where credit is due. I never said you are a crap driver or anything liek that. My point was merely that I don't think you are experienced enough or qualified to be trying off the wall setups. I made it clear that I believe your writing skills and thorough research would be great if they were just a little more relevant. These are just my opinions though. Everyone that knows you seems to like you and I'm sure I would too. So anyway, I'm sorry others saw my post as a chance to gang up on you, and I'm dissappointed that you keep replying with malice.

I suppose I should go back to being quiet and keeping my opinions to myself- I guess I thought that most racers reading these forums want to go faster and learn to tune better, not just different.
From your own words, I'd suggest that you stop trying to "polish a turd" with respect to slanderous remarks that you included with the fluff stuff in this and previous posts here. One of the fellas has already apologized, and at least the other one has the backbone to be direct, although without any tact. Have some class and PM me or let your issue with me die in this thread. It should be used to provide FK05 relevant information that you have implied I am unable to, and yet continue to, produce.

Mark it down that my work will speak for itself very soon.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

GP, you just don't get it, even guys at the track that you run at say your hard headed and don't listen to people's advice and you try off the wall stuff that would not help anyone in this forum. XRAY RC MODEL this is not a model car what are you thinking????
Old 12-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by King of B Main
XRAY RC MODEL this is not a model car what are you thinking????
You might want to tell that to Juraj yourself.

http://www.teamxray.com/teamxray/other/about_us.php

Last edited by teamgp; 12-22-2005 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

get what????You going to tell shane that I don't like what you say, so funny. bro you should just shut up and let it go
Old 12-21-2005, 01:38 PM
Tech Elite

get what????You going to tell shane that I don't like what you say, so funny. bro you should just shut up and let it go
We are all still waiting to find out who YOU are. Ante-up or fold...your bluff has been called.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

hey guys I had enough of this fool, I give up before him. Take it easy Merry christmas, Happy New Year and please let me never see a set up from gp, especially with the knew t2, and if you knew anybody you could figure out where I run and who I am.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:08 PM
Tech Master

hey guys I had enough of this fool, I give up before him. Take it easy Merry christmas, Happy New Year and please let me never see a set up from gp, especially with the knew t2, and if you knew anybody you could figure out where I run and who I am.

You certainly can't spell, which suggests that anything you have to say is irrelevant. If in fact you are an XRay sponsored pro driver, your representing your company horribly.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)

Soviet and GP,

You guys need to grow up and act like adults. This is a hobby and a fun sport for all, this type of criticism is hurting the thread and our sport.

There will be alot of new kids on the thread looking for useful set up tips for thier local tracks, no need to polute it with hate.

By the way, King B runs at Socal Raceway and Tamiya Headquarters where alot of the pros run. Check it out someday, indoor asphalt.

Kevin
Old 12-21-2005, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by teamgp
From your own words, I'd suggest that you stop trying to "polish a turd" with respect to slanderous remarks that you included with the fluff stuff in this and previous posts here. One of the fellas has already apologized, and at least the other one has the backbone to be direct, although without any tact. Have some class and PM me or let your issue with me die in this thread. It should be used to provide FK05 relevant information that you have implied I am unable to, and yet continue to, produce.

Mark it down that my work will speak for itself very soon.
I always say- "a person will show their true colors eventually"

And I've got plenty of backbone Mr. Hood- I'm not a keyboard bandit so you better call somebody before you let your motorboat mouth overrun your rowboat ass.

And a Merry Christmas to you Richard Noggin.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lbckevin
Soviet and GP,

You guys need to grow up and act like adults. This is a hobby and a fun sport for all, this type of criticism is hurting the thread and our sport.

There will be alot of new kids on the thread looking for useful set up tips for thier local tracks, no need to polute it with hate.

By the way, King B runs at Socal Raceway and Tamiya Headquarters where alot of the pros run. Check it out someday, indoor asphalt.

Kevin

Grow up?!?!? Me?!?!? I wasn't the one flaming a decent person like a 4th grader, Oh...I've seen this movie before...this King of B Main dude is your boy, hence you stick up for em...Ok...I get it...

Please. As I said before, if this cartoon character is actually sponsored, then he's doing a piss-poor job representing his company. A+ job buddy!
Old 12-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Since when did racing at the same track as pro's give anyone instant credibility?
Old 12-21-2005, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jack Smash
Since when did racing at the same track as pro's give anyone instant credibility?

Since the internet...

Last edited by Soviet; 12-22-2005 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Tech Elite

man you guys love the drama
Old 12-22-2005, 12:32 AM
Tech Master

man you guys love the drama

RCtech.net is like TNT: "We know drama..."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.