Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012 VP-Pro Racing Tires, Wings, Tools, and Accessories Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Tech Elite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=iGDwgY0_gzc

Josh Wheeler tests the new VP-Pro Turbo Trax 2.0 Evo tires.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Tech Master

well even better !!! my A8(USA) is strapped as it is !!!
now will be Glued to the track !!!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

With the Holiday Season quickly approaching, is it possibly to see some kind of Gift Certificate that folks can purchase online? I would love to ask everyone to just give me a gift certificate from Vp- Pro and Hobby-Pro USA to help me kick start the list of things I need to buy for the 2013 season. Xmas in Dec and Bday in Feb!!!

Last edited by Mark Erce; 10-08-2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

All VP-Pro Turbo Trax are now on Sale at VP-Pro USA.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Glad to be on the Team !

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chris Giraldo and am very excited to join the Team. I have been running VP-pro tires for quite some time with great success. Looking forward to posting some videos and pictures soon. Good luck everyone.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Congrats to Josh!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Default New VP-Pro 1/8th Buggy and 1/10th Short Course Tires

The all New VP-Pro Tire line will be in stock in 1 week!

Check them out and get on the waiting list as this first shipment will sell out fast.

Old 10-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

The new VP-803 Striker EVO's are AWESOME!!! Very happy with these tires!
Old 10-15-2012, 08:02 AM
Suspended

Thumbs up Perfect Insert foam!!

Qualified 2nd and Finished 2nd at Rnd 1 of the 2013 FORCE Series in truggy with VP-Pro Medium Flexx Turbo Trax. There was 228 entries, making this the 2nd largest series race ever in the state of FL.

I qualified 3rd in buggy with VP-Pro Turbo Trax 2.0 Evos but broke a shock shaft in warmup and missed the start. I used VP-Pro Ultra Flexx Blades with the new orange foam inserts in the main event. They are by far the best foam inserts I have ever used. And I reused them after running the 30 minute A-main from last week and they still looked new and did not break down like every other next generation closed cell insert brand of insert I have used before. Look for these October 1st, 2012 at VP-Pro USA.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:08 AM
Suspended

Default ??

Originally Posted by Super V
Congrats to Josh!

For what?
Old 10-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Tech Addict

You must have got a better batch of inner than we had in our tyres, they flattened out in a 30 minute main and one set of inners in a set of new 804 evos were so flat from new I wouldn't run them.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by curacing2
You must have got a better batch of inner than we had in our tyres, they flattened out in a 30 minute main and one set of inners in a set of new 804 evos were so flat from new I wouldn't run them.
The foams work better once they flatten out. I have been reusing them since I got them. The tire has more traction and handles the bumps better once they break in.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Tech Elite

I TQ'd Rnd 2 of the FORCE series in truggy by 3 seconds over Billy Easton last weekend with medium flexx Turbo Trax.

In buggy I did not drive as well but Q 6th and finished 4th with the new Striker 2.0 Evo tires also in Medium Flexx Compound. The tires were amazing on the abrasive track super grooved up.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

The All New VP-Pro Tires are now in stock at VP-Pro USA!

http://www.vpprousa.com/news/31-gene...-newtires.html
Old 10-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Tech Elite

The all New VP-Pro Tire line is now in stock at VP-Pro USA!

VP-Pro is proud to introduce the VP804 Turbo Trax 2.0 Evo 1/8th Scale Buggy Tire.

This tire is similar to the original Turbo Trax but has been completely redesigned for improved performance all around. The center row of small pins has been removed to allow the larger bar pins to dig in and provide better forward traction and acceleration. The remaining pins have been down sized to provide stability on hard pack blue grooved clay & dirt tracks and more able to cut through dusty & loamy surfaces due to extra pin spacing. The inside has also been changed with an all new carcass design. The new Turbo Trax has the criss-cross carcass like the Gripz and Blade Evo tire, but also has 3 ribs for even more stability. The 3 ribs help keep the closed cell foam insert in place and keep the new softer compounds from ballooning up under high RPM's.

VP-Pro did not stop there.

The new Turbo Trax 2.0 Evo tires come with the all new MF-005 1/8th Scale Next Generation Orange Closed Cell Foam Inserts. These inserts do not break down and can be reused again and again. They provide proper support for the rubber tires but allow proper flexing for more traction and stability in bumpy track conditions. These new inserts fit all VP-Pro 1/8th scale buggy tires. The MF-005 is sold in sets of 4.

Last but not least, VP-Pro has released 3 All New Compounds!

The Turbo Trax 2.0 Evo Tire is now available in Medium Soft (MF), Soft (UF), and Super Soft (SF) Flexx Compounds. The Medium Soft compound is designed for hard pack blue groove surfaces, as well as wet & loamy tracks. It provides the longest tread wear for those long A-Main events. The all New Soft Compound is super sticky and provides traction on All track surfaces and the best all around compound. The all New Super Soft Compound is Super Duper Soft! This is the ultimate tire for loose and slick track conditions and provides maximum traction when tire wear is not an issue. The use of these Super-Soft Flexx Compounds may require thicker sway bars and thicker diff oils to prevent traction rolling in high speed corners. They also work extremely well on indoor clay dirt and during cold Winter months when traction is hard to find.

VP-Pro is also happy to introduce the All New VP803 Striker 2.0 Evo 1/8th Scale Buggy Tire.

This 1/8th Scale Buggy Tire design is based off the all new Turbo Trax 2.0 Evo Tire and includes the same carcass. The Striker 2.0 Evo pins are a tapered square medium size lug for use when a small pin tire will not provide the desired traction and stability or tread life. These work exceptionally well on hard packed dusty surfaces as well as loose loamy surfaces. This low profile carcass design provides maximum steering and rotation while providing the stability and traction required for speed around any 1/8th scale race track. The Striker 2.0 Evo 1/8th scale tires also include the all new MF-005 Closed Cell Foam Inserts.

Order yours today!

Dealer inquires welcome.

Happy Racing!

VP-Pro USA

www.raceVPpro.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.