Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIM RACER WILL GET LIFETIME CHANCE to race real 2012 IFMAR Worlds 1:10 ISTC

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 08:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Can you use any chassis/motor/battery/body for the contest, or do you have to run the spec chassis?
Old 04-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Originally Posted by VRC-Pro
Racers with international competition experience are excluded from the R2tW contest.
What about racers who have won big Vrc competitions already? I see some FAmiliar names from your nitro world champs at the top of the time sheets. Some of these guys race Vrc a lot and the average newbie has zero chance of competing with these guys. The reason i have not bothered so far tbh!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Benzaah
What about racers who have won big Vrc competitions already? I see some FAmiliar names from your nitro world champs at the top of the time sheets. Some of these guys race Vrc a lot and the average newbie has zero chance of competing with these guys. The reason i have not bothered so far tbh!
As long as we haven't raced in an ifmar event (international event as vrc is stating now), we can do whatever we like

Chris Stack
Old 04-17-2012, 05:17 AM
Tech Regular

How much is the USB adapter for the game? I can see the 50% off signs, but not how much that actually means it is.

Regardless of where I can make on the leaderboard, I think this will be a fun way to try the game out and get a feel for the track before the Summer
Old 04-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Bigger Brother
How much is the USB adapter for the game? I can see the 50% off signs, but not how much that actually means it is.

Regardless of where I can make on the leaderboard, I think this will be a fun way to try the game out and get a feel for the track before the Summer

It's only €10.00 incl. shipping
Old 04-18-2012, 06:08 AM
Company Representative

[QUOTE=Benzaah; I see some FAmiliar names from your nitro world champs at the top of the time sheets. Some of these guys race Vrc a lot and the average newbie has zero chance of competing with these guys.[/QUOTE]

You'll adapt quickly if you're a good racer. Afterall it's a true rc racing simulator... and if you're not so good at RC then just put a lot of practice hours in it and see what happens
Old 04-18-2012, 06:09 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by MikeXray
Can you use any chassis/motor/battery/body for the contest, or do you have to run the spec chassis?
Yes you can, as long as it's 10 scale electrics
Old 04-20-2012, 07:02 AM
Company Representative

Default Official R2tW trailer

Come out talented racers, check out the official R2tW trailer video:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by VRC-Pro; 04-20-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Company Representative

Default Race2theWorlds car - Serpent S-411 chassis with LRP power

The winner will race the Serpent S-411 with full factory back-up with the likes of r/c racing legend and Serpent designer Michael Salven. Serpent international team ace Marc Fischer will share important setup information to optimize the chances of the R2tW winner to do well at the 2012 Worlds.

LRP, the electronics powerhouse from Germany, will provide full electronics support and with hot favorite Ronald Völker in their team, Reto König and Andy Kraemer will be able to power the S-411 R2tW car with the same world championship winning technology as Ronald will receive!

With these two companies on board we are confident that the R2tW winner will get all the support needed to perform on world championship level at the Heemstede track. After 3 months of virtual racing on that track he should be able to adapt very quickly and be on pace immediately.

For more information check out the R2tW website at:
http://www.race2theworlds.com/