Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree52Likes

If your new and want to say hi, post it here

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 03:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Cool hi :)

im new here and i dont know how to post my question about upgrating the motor in my Hsp Brontosaurus and ask for recomendations .... :P so i might get an answer here
Old 04-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Tech Rookie

New to the site!

Back into RCs after 7-8 years, lot has changed. Will take awhile to get back up to speed on most things...
Old 04-19-2017, 09:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just dropping in to say hi. I was into RC back in the day as a child, with some Tamiyas (Boomerang, Thunder Dragon, Grasshopper etc). I then got back into it a few years ago with some RTRs. Now that I have been going to the tracks and running my trucks much more, I decided to sign up here to learn and meet new RC people.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Default New to the rc sport, but not racing

We have been racing Moto for a long while, local and nationals. Tired of all the injuries, sons want to start racing RC cars and trucks . We hope the comrodery (sp) and fellowship will be the same. Will find out soon. If you are looking for some dirt bikes hit me up, we are selling them all.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:10 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Glad to see some new names. Especially guys bringing the new generation with them. Lots of good info and help here.
Old 04-21-2017, 04:16 AM

Hi
I have only two vehicles, a MERV and an sc10b.
Have a good day
Old 05-03-2017, 12:49 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi~ folks~

I am new to RCTECH. And in my country, english is not my native.
So please understand my terrible english.
Actually I am live in korea.

I have started this hobby since 2014. My first RC car is Mini savage xs.
And now I enjoy 1/8 scale.

Glad to be here!
Old 05-25-2017, 07:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Returning to RC

Hello peoples!

Names Jason, stuck in Montucky, and recently got into (back into?) R/C.

Have had quite a few over the years, nothing really notable except my money-pit Nitro RS4 2 - Modded beyond insanity (OS50 something helicopter engine, lots of shop fab'd parts, could have bought a real car), then hit a dip in the road wide open, we never did find all the pieces... it just kinda blew up.

Picked up a Twin Hammers DT, just wanted something to bomb around with, and got hooked again.

Currently building a TA07 for USVTA. Wasn't looking to get ANOTHER new car, but saw it and had to have it It was like being 10 years old all over again with my first car!!! (Super Astute, for some reason I'm drawn to the Tamiyas).

The site has been a overwhelming trove of information and look forward to what's yet to come.

Old 05-30-2017, 05:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi~ My name is Hak su. And I live in Korea.
English is not my native, So please understand.

Internet culture is quite different to korea. Usually koreans do not use thread, like this form. I am so difficult to writing a post. But I will try to get used to writing post and English.

I started this hobby from 2014. My first car is mini savage xs.
And now i am interested in 1/8 GT and 1/8 buggy as onroad style.

I am happy to meet you. Have a nice day.
Old 05-30-2017, 08:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Hello

I'm new to the site and although I had an RC/10 back in the day. Allot has changed since 87 so I'm pretty much new to most of it. I just picked up a OFNA Ultra LX2 bundle from eBay and I'm really looking forward to, well everything! I have never owned a Nitro powered car or one of this scale (1/8).

My main goal is to learn to race it, have a good time while doing it and meet some nice people along the way
Old 06-09-2017, 02:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi there, Im in Sydney Australia and actually build motion racing simulators mostly for myself using some rc parts for motor control, mostly gears and belts.
However Im looking at servos for my next project and trying to get some info and advice on power consumption of some of them as I intend to use robot controllers to run them. Controllers Im planning to use I know about, RC servos I do not yet, although I know that re basically a geared DC motor with a potentiometer or sensor as feedback, so when wired to a control board, the motor knows how far to move.
I do this now on my motion sims with DC motor and pot set up for feedback.
So Im looking for help regarding power consumption of some larger servos in the 50-60 kg cm range. More like stall current and if 24v servos are around. Ive seen som eon ebay and alibaba, but the current draw is something I need to sort out.
Kindest Regards, David.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:58 PM
Tech Rookie

Hello from northern California.
New to RC, son finally roped me in when he showed me the Slash he had purchased for my grandson. He has been in the heavy for several years but has switched to electric recently, having set aside his nitro stuff.
I purchased a Slash 2wd VXL, and am having a lot of fun wit it. I have a LOT to learn, and look forward to reading and playing with my truck.
I come from the hot rod and off-road world, am thinking I need long travel, (or maybe just want it) and am looking at the Marton Kit.
Any and all advice is welcome.
We love to run on sand, but have a bit of a drive to get there. I am thinking of building a track here as well.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:25 AM
Tech Rookie

I would like to just say hi and I am looking and cant find a 2wd stampede forum, if you know of one please direct me there.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DMC3D RC
I would like to just say hi and I am looking and cant find a 2wd stampede forum, if you know of one please direct me there.
Here you go bud, it's for the Stampede line of vehicles in general

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ede-forum.html
Old 06-17-2017, 07:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi from down under have a Savage XS Flux and Team C 1/8th scale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.