Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eXpress Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

All I have to say is what a great weekend for the Team and Company. We represented very well. Jon W. got 6th in the first 2 A's and Mark was possibly top 3 in 19 turn. I got a 5 in round 3 with the 8th fastest run of the weekend and was on an easy A main pace in the 4th round at about 4 minutes when I grazed a flapper and it rolled my car. Doh. I dont know the final results I left after my main becasue I feel sick.

Tag makes the sickest horsepower around, there wasnt a faster motor on the track than ours.

Besides The terrible organization of the race I had a GREAT GREAT time. Big things to come from our drivers.

BIG BIG THANKS to Tag, Williams, and especially Fast "Beep Beep" Freddy for everything.

I could go on for days but I have to go to bed right now.
Old 03-21-2005, 04:43 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Great job guys. Once again it shows that Express is on the move.
Old 03-21-2005, 06:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Great job guys! Way to go out and represent !

Steve- Give me a call man...L8

TK
Old 03-21-2005, 06:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

what a way to start the year. I am proud to be part of such a class orginazation.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Word!

Ugh, sorry...enough with the idle chit chat...

I saw that post and was like "WHAAAAAAT?!"

TK
Old 03-21-2005, 07:13 AM
Tech Champion

Hey what is your take on the way ROAR handled this race. Honestly it disgusts me and I dont want to ever go to another ROAR race again. But then I think about the nats and regionals and how it would be nice to attend those races. I dunno what do you guys think?
Old 03-21-2005, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I really want to thank Jon and John for the stupid rip all weekend. I was very impressed (and just ask bobby flack about tag's motor building skillz in 19t A2 ) Also Freddy for all of the support and taking care of the team! Also all of my fellow teammates for making the week a great expeariance.

I am not sure where I ended up in 12th stock, anywhere between 7 and 10th, lol, but I am pretty sure I ended up 3rd in 19t ( couldnt stick around for the trophy presentation since I had a long drive back, lol) Hopefully I should be able to make it to the region 2 regionals for some mod sedan! yea yea!

BTW, the new product is MINT!
Old 03-21-2005, 08:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Way to go Mark-what a break-out weekend for you.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Congratz for a awesome weekend Mark.
Old 03-21-2005, 09:36 AM
Tech Champion

Awesome job Mark
Old 03-21-2005, 10:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks, hopefully I can represent at the Reedy Race too! (i am really starting to like this 19t stuff, lol!)
Old 03-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

All I can say was wow when Mark pulled that outside pass in the sweeper in 19T A2 on a factory driver, On a good note it was cool having factory drivers saying how good our 19T stuff was. Mark I told ya the Main motors were gona be killer for ya

Good job to the entire team we had 3 drivers in the A mains and 3 I cant mention. We also had many in the Bs as well. Great job by everybody.

Freddy, Man you still amaze me. Every event you get better and better. Keep up the good work, your rookie season is almost over

Jon Williams, Congrats on making the touring stock A main,our hard work and testing really paid off

I just wish I wasn't so tired during the heats as my car was on a 32 lap run 3 out of 4 but I just boned it from not being with it. But I had a blast doing motors all weekend the heats were my break

Glad to meet many new faces,some great memeries I will have, Pickels car on fire, Alex Lopez laughing so hard at dinner he fell on the floor, my car being re-lettered, me and Butter trying to blow up our handout's on the dyno and soo many more.

Freddy, just a special thanks for all you are doing for our team
Old 03-21-2005, 11:07 AM
Tech Addict

Default Wow.....

Well.. where do I start...? I just got up... and after this post I'm going back to sleep.. LOL!

I want to Thank everyone for all the good wishes to our team at the Nats... It helps to know you have back!!!

To the guy about our "Idle chit chat"... we are a "TEAM" we use this forum to keep the lines of communication open.. to keep the "Friendly" feel of our team going.. we support each other and talk about everything... If someone on the team wants to tell us about his son or daughter's "Z" main win... we are more than happy to hear about it and will fill two pages with congratulations...after all this is supposed to be a "FUN" hobby... we are also a team that sells product and will post information as we see fit and will defenitely answer any of your questions concerning our product. We also have a web site that is being put together as we speak that has product information on it. Further if you have any questions regarding our team or products.. please feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks.

Now.. on to the Nats!!! First off... A HUGE CONGRATS to our drivers!!!!!! They really represented well..... Jon, Mark, Mike, Robbie, John, Tim, Mike Mal and Jeff... Opps forgot Larry... (That's okay he's probably taking a nap!!! LOL!)..Luv ya Larry!!!
Great job guys!!!!!! You made eXpress proud and to see all these other "TEAMS" coming over to get some eXpress ponies was awsome... (Not going to mention any "TEAM" names...LOL!)

as for the event itself!!!!

Well.... it was if anything frustrating, the constant delays and the inability to make a decision and stick with it was just so draining!!
This was my first Nat level race and I was to say the least a bit nervous.. so think about waking up.. not knowing where you qualified.. not know if you are sitting in the 1st heat or 10th heat ..when you figure out what time you should be running at, you charge accordingly only to find out they are taking break after break for whatever reasons and you just killed your pack and have better had another charged and waiting... there were other smaller issues but I'm not going to get into it.. Overall I think we had a great week and I personally had a great week hanging with all you guys...

To the non eXpress guys... I enjoyed meeting a ton of guys I had only heard about... I had a blast.. Alex Lopez.. thanks for the birthday cake.... I will get you back!!!!!
Sharpe (Wagner) well what can I say except "HHHEEELLLOOO!!!"
Mo... great stories!!! Ron... great running in the main with you...!
Butter... I hope you didn't have anything to do with the birthday cake!?!
Robbie... want this last chicken finger???????????????

Well.. I am too tired to think anymore.. going to sleep!!!!!

OH YEAH...... "BEEP BEEP!!!!!"
Old 03-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Tech Addict

Freddy, Man you still amaze me. Every event you get better and better. Keep up the good work, your rookie season is almost over

Freddy, just a special thanks for all you are doing for our team [/B][/QUOTE]

John ... if it wasn't for the ponies.. I wouldn't have a chance.. not to mention all the setup help the whole team and some other guys, (You know who you are!) had given me week in and week out.... Thanks to everyone..

ON the second part ... You're Welcome!
Old 03-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Tech Champion

Sounds like you guys had a blast, Im glad to hear it. Now I just have one question for you Freddie..... How many guys are you going to convince to come to the Offroad Mod nats with me and Larry in July. Its back up in CT at RC Madness. I was a little apprehensive about going after hearing about the fiasco going on this weekend but everyone assures me that Chris is awesome at these national level races. So I put it to you and the rest of the team....Im willing to come run on the rug at cleveland, whos willing to play in the dirt?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.